3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

:dohh:

where on earth have i been that i havent seen this thread :blush:
so many familar faces, how are you all?

Okiess... me
due aug 16th - csec booked for 2nd aug (to be confirmed 100%)
and im on team :blue:

hope all you girls are good.. xx

:hi: hiya!!! How are u??? How comes u got a csec booked?? Xx

Hi to all the new faces!

Thanks everyone for your support. I know I shouldnt let other peoples opinions bother me.. But it's hard not to when it's family.

On a complete different topic, DH and his dad built me some shelves (like pigeon holes) in the babies room yesterday.. They are exactly what I wanted! Was so chuffed! Got so excited in fact that we decided to put the cots up too he he. Really dawned on me that were having twins when I seen two cots staring at me lol.
I'm a little confused about the mattress tho. The mattresses we bought are inner spring and have a waterproof layer on one side and the cotton on the other. We thought the waterproof side would come in handy! What can I put under the sheet to make that vinyl waterproof side more comfortable for the bubs? Was thinking just a mattress protector? One of the soft ones.. So hard trying to figure out exactly what complies with the SIDS guidelines! Any suggestions??

Glad everyone seems to be having a nice Easter! Lovely weather here too!

Xoxo

Oh and Natalie I'm glad your bloods came back normal! I will let you know once i get mine done next week :)

Welcome all the new faces!!

Ahhh you all don't have air conditioning!!!! I've been so hot bc our central heat and air system isn't installed yet at the new place, but it's pretty much a standard here for homes and apartments to all have their own heat & a/c systems built in! It gets so how here tho in the 90's-100*F in summer... It's already in the mid 80's. We have been relying on our ceiling fans for now!

I think it's getting to the point where most homes in the UK will get air conditioning! It seems to be getting warmer and warmer every year!! It's 27 degrees here today which is.... 81*F :( Only spent 15 mins in the garden with Stephen cause it was so hot lol!

What temperature does it get up to in the US over July/August??

It's been about 80-88 degrees here this week ... 86 today I think ... July august it's high 90's sometimes into the 100's. That's good uk is getting a/c haha I would be miserable ... I am hoping our unit gets put in, in the next couple weeks before it gets hotter or more humid! Humidity makes the heat so much worse, but I am sure it's bad there too wth all the rain/cloudiness y'all have! I think we are just a little spoiled with luxuries we take for granted here in the US!

I think it's getting to the point where most homes in the UK will get air conditioning! It seems to be getting warmer and warmer every year!! It's 27 degrees here today which is.... 81*F :( Only spent 15 mins in the garden with Stephen cause it was so hot lol!

What temperature does it get up to in the US over July/August??

yeah Krystal is right- it can get bad. I know that usually the last week of july- first week of august here is usually like 90-100 and that horrible dry heat. So bad you usually don't want to go outside. And of course thats when we're due. :haha:

Figures!

It's chilly here today- i mean it's like 70 something i think but rainy and a bit windy so it feels colder than it is!

Our heat wave seems to be tailing off now! We've got thunder and it's lovely the temperature has dropped or there's a breeze - either way it's soooooooo cool!! :D

:haha: I blame our OH's for getting us pregnant where we have to give birth in the summer! lol

God I hate this heat!!! :( The whole flat feels like a sauna and it doesn't help I can't turn the radiator off in the bathroom - as we share the boiler with the others next door (Oh's boss) and they STILL have heating on in this weather!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone else just hot and can't cool down? lol .... looking forward to Labour in July/August! :dohh:

yep its awful cuz im so exhausted from the heat and bump all the time that i feel like i am depriving my boys of attention cuz i wanna sleep when they wanna go the park

waheyy the nursery is nearly finished and it is gorgeous

:dohh:

where on earth have i been that i havent seen this thread :blush:
so many familar faces, how are you all?

Okiess... me
due aug 16th - csec booked for 2nd aug (to be confirmed 100%)
and im on team :blue:

hope all you girls are good.. xx

:hi: hiya!!! How are u??? How comes u got a csec booked?? Xx

hello :hi:
im good thanks, jus fretting mad over lack of movement today:wacko:

how are you?

my 1st baby was stillborn at 42wk
so my son was born by elective c-sec early soo this time round
because of my SB and my CS with my son, also both babies were low birth weights and my reduced movement in both pregnancys
they want baby out early again this time and inducing me is too much of a risk with my track record, so its another csec, which i am happy with.. xx

Glad things are cooling down a little chaliekeys! .... Emma that's wonderful!! I want to see pictures too!!

DH is still working on remodeling Silas' closet & then I'm waiting for the central heat and air system to go in so it can circulate the air for a few days or a week or so & help move out a lot of the dust etc before we put baby Si's furniture up! I'm excited! I can't wait to do it, but I'm really obsessed with it being clean and ready first!!

SIL & BIL brought us some wee onesies and sleepers that belong to our niece (our baby is due her first bday) they were all white and nuetral colored :) so precious though to hold something so tiny and think of putting my wee little one in it! :) I can't waittt!!

It's weird when looking at newborn clothes! You can't believe something so tiny can fit in them!

Still can't believe how quick it's going! :) Krystal - you're 3rd tri next week!! The final countdown lol! :)

hello :hi:
im good thanks, jus fretting mad over lack of movement today:wacko:

how are you?

my 1st baby was stillborn at 42wk
so my son was born by elective c-sec early soo this time round
because of my SB and my CS with my son, also both babies were low birth weights and my reduced movement in both pregnancys
they want baby out early again this time and inducing me is too much of a risk with my track record, so its another csec, which i am happy with.. xx
[/QUOTE]

Awwww I just read your story :hugs:
Must be scary for u!! Do u get extra montoring and scans?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->