3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Are bump bands worth it then?

I've not really got a proper bump yet but I've put weight been getting really bloated which makes me look like I have and it's making my belly feel really uncomfortable. Do you think they would help at all with it?

to be honest maybe an extra layer on your tummy may make u feel a bit bigger?!
i do feel like i look a bit more pregnant with it on rather than just feeling like i look fat!

Hi everyone!!!! i had my 16 week appointment today!!! oh wow i heard babys heartbeat oh wow!!! sooooo happy!!! i also got weighed i was dreading it!! i've only put on 4 pounds since my 1st appointment woooohooooo!!!!

I'm not technically in my 2nd trimester yet, but I'd like to join if I can. EDD august 14.

coalie so glad it went well! I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat :D

i was sooooo excited! its the most amazing sound!! i'm glad i didnt get a doppler and waited made it lot more exciting!! only thing is that dh wasnt there to hear it!! :(

Ugh it is 2 am here and I am awake bc a stupid car keeps stopping in front of my house then driving down to the next road and turning around and coming back by between 1:15 -2:15 am every night! It is so scary! ESP since I leave at 3 am for work! I think I am really going to the police station today, if nothing happens to me before hand! I've had enough! The person is even swapping vehicles now between a pt cruiser & large SUV ...I've had enough! It's ridiculous to have to be afraid when I live in a decent neighbrhood! Although it makes me glad and eager to move!!

Love krystal that's soooo scary!! Eak!! Definatly go to police today! Have u any idea who it is etc? Sounds horrid!! I go to work early in the Morning to so I know how freaky it is when no one is about do u walk to work? Hope u are ok!! Let me know how every thing goes today?!!!

Hi girls!

Its so exciting reading about all you feeling little movements! I cant wait to feel something! I wish time could fast forward abit to 20 weeks or so!

Heyyy!!! How is everyone today! I am FAT today! Im wearing a jumper dress which is tight around the tum and i look FAT! Not pregnant but like i have eaten everything in site! I have a nice hard pokey out belly! There is only one girl at work that knows im pregs as she is on my FB so we always have sneaky chats about it in the kitchen and she pointed my tummy out so it has to be noticeable haha!

Im still waiting on my dad to tell everyone else! he is obviously so ashamed he doesn’t want to tell his employees LOL

OOOh coalie my MW appointment is 2 moz! I cant wait for it! I know not much happens but its another milestone met! What did you do in the appt?

Welcome llauren2  congrats too :D your the latest one we have yet :p

Love_Krystal definitely call the police!!! Sounds really odd! Be so careful when going to work at that hour!!1 what do you do to be up at 3am for work zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!xx

Hi ladies... I'm due July 31st!! Thought I saw a thread like this awhile back, but forgot to join, then couldn't find it again. We're on team yellow.

i am new to this board! would love to join.... where is the forum where people due in august post? i am due august 4th and am a bit confused how this site is set up!

thanks for your help!

Colleen

Hiya! I'm having a horrible day :( I feel ever so depressed :(
Samira, all we really did was have a chat how I was feeling etc went through the blood tests had at 12weeks, listenen to baby's heart, had a weigh in, that was about it really!!

Hi ladies... I'm due July 31st!! Thought I saw a thread like this awhile back, but forgot to join, then couldn't find it again. We're on team yellow.

welcommmme!!! ive put u on! :) xxx

i am new to this board! would love to join.... where is the forum where people due in august post? i am due august 4th and am a bit confused how this site is set up!

thanks for your help!

Colleen

heyyy!! i think there is an august thread somewhere on the discussions page :) have added you on to this one too though :) xx

Hiya! I'm having a horrible day :( I feel ever so depressed :(
Samira, all we really did was have a chat how I was feeling etc went through the blood tests had at 12weeks, listenen to baby's heart, had a weigh in, that was about it really!!

ahh yea thats what i was expecting really! lets see how much weight i have put on hehe! hope all bloods are ok! guess i would have had a call if they wernt/ x

Why you depressed hunni? xx

Yeah they would have called if any issues with blood!
Jeez I really don't know it started off just being really unmotivated and a lazy day which annoyed me cos I got so much to do today! Then trying to decide what to do for dinner and it all went wrong from there I just been in a right state I'm worried cos I know I suffered with depression previously :(

Jeez I really don't know it started off just being really unmotivated and a lazy day which annoyed me cos I got so much to do today! Then trying to decide what to do for dinner and it all went wrong from there I just been in a right state I'm worried cos I know I suffered with depression previously :(

Urgh that sounds like my day every day! i hate my job so to get up in the morning is hell! then i get home and its the same old boring shit!! then go to bed and wake up for another shit day at work lol! funnnn!

dont worry hun! at least you got all us girlies so if you every feeling real bad just drop all your worries on here!!! is always good to get it out! xx

Awww thank u such a sweetie!!!! Made me cry more lol!!
Aw my job is shite was my day off today had so much planned for it! I just can't stop at the mo! Grrr!! Lol bloody hormones!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->