3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Aw dare hope the 3 hour one comes back good & that they get your iron up!

Storms are the worst they've been in 30 years ... City where dh works and my brother lives is flattened all around his house but he and his house are ok winds were over 200 mph many people are prob hurt or killed we don't know yet.

Sorry posting from my iPhone .. The city I work in which us north is very badly damaged

There Are more storms coming ... Soo scary! I'm afraid my blood pressure is sky high, I've Had a terrible headache all day! Just trying to relax and not hurt baby Silas! Hoping the next few hours will bring some peace. Please pray for the families here!

Praying for you Love_Krystal, I keep seeing these storms on tv and they're heading my way. We're under Tornado watch until 10pm, but we usually don't get hit very badly- its not flat enough where I live. Hopefully this round of storms is the last!

What state are u in ttcnumbertwo? They were horrible ... Ended up being worst in 80 years. Tuscaloosa is demolished ... Google Alabama tornadoes ... There was even a uk article about it on google... It's been a very exhausting stressful day, DH sprained his ankle this morning running from the storm and he was so worried about me and baby... He is resting hoping to be able to go into work ... I have been up since 4:30 am and I am still wide awake bc I just can't unwind from all the stress! My head hurt all day and I know my blood pressure was high ... It's finally quit hurting once the storms had passsed and I could relax. The fatality count is over 50 and rising. The last bit they played was about a missing 7 week old whose father was injured and whose mother was killed when the house caved in on them, someone took the baby who wasn't injured somewhere safe but no one knows who so they are trying to locate him! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers we are very blessed that the bad storms went all around us today just like we prayed and that God put a hedge of protection around my brother and future sil bc all of the damage and flattened buildings in Tuscaloosa that u see in pictures were by his house ...we even have family that didn't have very safe shelter and the tornado with 100 mph winds was suppose to hit them and just disappeared right before it touched their city! It's going to be a lot of clean up and rebuilding ... Will take years I am sure ... Completely devastating .. Praying we have no more like this this season.

Ttc dh FIFO congrats and happy v day!!! :)

Dare good to know I hope I get the orange! I've heard it was better!

Also I slipped today and pulled some muscles and ligaments all in my hips eek it's painful! Baby Silas is moving like crazy and doesn't seem affected by any of the chaos :) thankfully!

Anyways I am going to attempt to rest. It's midnight I'll be up again in 4 hours to get DH up for work and make sure he has all he needs and can get there. Ladies who have storms headed ur way please I beg you be safe! They are bad! I hope the rest of you have a great night/day haha :)

Krystal - I know it's pretty impossible considering what's going on, but just try and stay as relaxed as you can! He's fine in there wriggling around and he's well protected! I really hope everyone affected is ok and I'm thinking of you and you family! Thank you for keeping us updated!

TTC - Happy V-day!!

TTC happy v day!!!!!
Lovekrystal I'm so glad to hear u are ok!!!! I was thinking about u all throughout the night!!!
Xxx

Glad you are okay Krystal and thoughts go out to all those affected.

Happy v-day TTC. It comes round so quickley doesn't it!

Glad you're okay Love_Krystal, I live in PA. We spent the whole morning in the hallway under a tornado drill (I'm a teacher), a couple tornadoes touched down, but they didn't do too much damage.
Congrats on your V-day TTC!

I think I knew that where you were ... My minds just been so scattered! Glad u are ok and not much damage.

The death toll here is @ 194 and rising ... It's so bad I am really traumatized right now and running on no sleep ...I go back to work tomorrow so hopefully that will give me something to focus on and get my mind off this!

I saw how bad they were this evening on the news :( Please try and get some sleep - you and Silas both need it. :hugs:

I agree with Charlie u need to try and get some rest!! I saw it on the news how scary!! :hugs:

krystal I'm in MD and just saw a photo of alabama on the news....i am SO upset and feel so horrible! All those people!!!!!!! Really glad you are ok!!!!

Congrats Charliekeys!

Thanks everyone ... I am still going on almost no sleep and it's after midnight ... Finally got home where it's peace and quiet ... Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight ... I am just having a really hard time sleeping ... I have to work tomorrow. It's terrible and devastating and makes me nauseated and speechless ... I just quit watching the news .. The death toll gets higher and stories get worse ... So thankful to be alive and for my family to be safe ... But it almost makes u feel guilty with all the loss ...almost losing DH, knowing how quickly he could have been killed has really shaken me up as well. Just praying I can get some sleep and at least get clear headed! Tuscaloosanews.commhas photo galleries full of images and there is lots of footage of the storm and areal footage of the damage on YouTube, & myfoxal.com .... It's just horrible

Anyways I'm going to try to sleep...DH sleeping so peacefully next to me really pisses me off lol ..my hips still hurt from slipping yesterday so hopefully they will lay off and let me rest!

Ugh hate to be such a downer it's just hard to shake! I hope everyone else is having a good happy safe week :)

Don't be silly - you have every right to be upset - your whole town/state is/has been destroyed and people have been hurt or worse!!

I hope you managed to get some sleep, even if it was only for a few hours! And if your hips are hurting that bad, maybe take some paracetamol? :)

Who's watching the royal wedding today?

We are watching teh Royal Wedding at work- she is gorgeous! Its such a fairytale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->