3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Dare, I know what you mean, but there are so many good restaurants that we don't have here !

thanks charlie! Woo hoo for third tri! Very excited!!

and ttc- yeah I guess but it's all overpriced because it's the city and I don't want to get mugged/stabbed/shot eating expensive food! Lol. They have a shooting /stabbing daily

When do you stop being an eggplant? I think I was an eggplant for 25 and 26 weeks, now I see you stay an eggplant for 27 weeks too- there has to be more fruits/vegetables in the world that they an pick a new one!

When do you stop being an eggplant? I think I was an eggplant for 25 and 26 weeks, now I see you stay an eggplant for 27 weeks too- there has to be more fruits/vegetables in the world that they an pick a new one!

I was still eggplant at 28 weeks!!

I think it changes at 29 weeks- but not sure! I know i'm tired of the eggplant! but there are only 3 foods left after the eggplant!

What a weird comment to read when as the last comment! Teaches me to skip the rest. Am goign to spend this evening catching up - but wanted to come in and see if everyone was alright!!

Yay for third tri - im 27 weeks today (tickers a day out) can't belivie how quick its all going :-D

Yep changed at 29 weeks to a squash looks more like a pumpkin to me??

natalie that's what I thought! Looks like a pumpkin.. Tomorrow is my 3hr gtt...

is GTT gestational diabetes test? I have mine today but i think i only have to sit for 1 hour, i hope its not 3 anyway....

mum- I only have to do the 3fr because I failed my 1hr. :( it was inconclusive. They just did the first stick (they are really good so at least there is that) and now I have 3 left.

dare I will be thinking of you and praying all comes out well!

My one hour one is next Friday, postponed from this fri bc my dr is out of the office that day & Fridays are the only day DH can go with me!

Got to hold my friends new born baby boy yesterday :) it made me very ready for mr Silas to be here :) also found another mother I look up to is expecting baby #9 (they've adopted 2 of them) we are so excited for them! It's really sad though bc people are so judgemental about children that they say all sorts of things about them having so many but they are awesome parents and the kids are just wonderful!

I have been dizzy some lately, yesterday I fell over from
it! I think maybe my blood pressure was just a little low for me bc mine is usually higher on a regular basis. And oooh man the heartburn ...or whatever...I get it from drinking water even and it's so bad it burns my ears! I live off of tums!

Woo hoo I can't believe how close we are all getting!!! I think we need bump updates! I know we are all growing! :)

Ugh, that sucks that you have to do the 3hr GTT Dare, do they at least have wifi in your doctors office? I have my 1 hour on saturday morning!

Love_Krystal, be careful with that blood pressure, you wouldn't want to fall over and get hurt- that happened to my mom!

Good luck with your GTT dare.

Hearing you all talk about it makes me so happy it's not been mentioned to me!

Krystal - my BP has always been quite low and I get something (tachycardia something or another) where if I stand or sit up too quickily I get very woozy. I was told at one of my appointments that some pregnant women can experience it too. It's not anything worrying but it's where when your blood rushes away from your brain you blood vessels should constrict to stop too much rushing away from the head but it doesn't do i quick enough - leaving you literally light-headed!!!!

Maybe what you're struggling with?

Love krystal, I suffered loads with dizziness I'm a bit better now some I think was stress related and my blood pressure dropped, it can be anemia also!! Check with your docs/midwife!! All mw reccomended to me was as soon as feel dizzy sit down or lie down if possible left side is better Due to maximising blood flow, make sure u drink loads!!! I constantly have a pint of juice or water!!! And eat little and often keep blood sugars up! I've found taking vitamin supplement has helped and a liquid Iron formula, I been taking floradix, don't know if u have it where u are!!!

Dare hope your gtt goes ok and not too boring!!
Xx

dare I will be thinking of you and praying all comes out well!

My one hour one is next Friday, postponed from this fri bc my dr is out of the office that day & Fridays are the only day DH can go with me!

Got to hold my friends new born baby boy yesterday :) it made me very ready for mr Silas to be here :) also found another mother I look up to is expecting baby #9 (they've adopted 2 of them) we are so excited for them! It's really sad though bc people are so judgemental about children that they say all sorts of things about them having so many but they are awesome parents and the kids are just wonderful!

I have been dizzy some lately, yesterday I fell over from
it! I think maybe my blood pressure was just a little low for me bc mine is usually higher on a regular basis. And oooh man the heartburn ...or whatever...I get it from drinking water even and it's so bad it burns my ears! I live off of tums!

Woo hoo I can't believe how close we are all getting!!! I think we need bump updates! I know we are all growing! :)

Everything went pretty well- the sticks were annoying and i have a touch of bruising but really- considering it was all alright. I brought a book a long and did alright. They told me they thought i did really well for being so afraid.

And tehre is NOTHING wrong with having 9 kids if that's what you want! Unless of course you are rubbish parents- but the number of kids doesn't mean anything. i know a mom of one and she's horrible! And one of two and she is ALSO horrible. The number doesn't necessarily affect your parenting skills- if that's where you heart is- that's wonderful. I'm sorry she has such a hard time!

Ugh, that sucks that you have to do the 3hr GTT Dare, do they at least have wifi in your doctors office? I have my 1 hour on saturday morning!

Ha no no wifi! and they don't even want you having your phones on, although i put mine on and kept in touch on my fb a little bit to make sure i stayed sane. Plus my book helped tons!!! You will do great with your one hour! I'm sure of it! it's so easy. And the liquid isn't bad either!

Good luck with your GTT dare.

Hearing you all talk about it makes me so happy it's not been mentioned to me!

LOL so not fair!!! haha. usually they want it done between 26-28 weeks. Have you seen your dr/mw lately? Man they were worrying me about it when i was like 8 weeks- telling me i'd have one at 26 weeks the gtt- and that be happy this wasn't that one!

However honestly, they aren't as bad as people make them out to be. The liquid tastes fine, just sugary- nothing awful. And the blood draw is just the one after an hour. It's easy. Bring a book or get on your bnb on your phone if you can, and it'll go fast!!! So all you ladies, don't be worried or stressed. It is really simple. The three hour one is ALSO simple- just a pain because it's three hours. But please don't stress over anything you've heard. It goes pretty quick. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->