3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hey Dare, I didn't know you were in MD, where? I live in York, PA which is just north of Baltimore (tons of people that work in DC/Baltimore live here).

Love_Krystal, hope everything is starting to get taken care of!

I watched a lot of the Royal Wedding this morning as I was getting ready for work, everything was so beautiful, we really have nothing in the US that compares to that kind of pageantry!

I'm having a freak out haven't felt baby move all day going in to get monitored so scared fingers crossed everything is ok!!

Let us know how you get on _ I bet she's just in a position where you can't feel her! But hope it's ok!!!! :hugs:

natalie- any news????? Hun thinking of you!!!

ttc- I'm in harford county- between balto and york def! Like maybe 20-30 minutes I think from you!

I know!!! She is already such a naughty madam!!!! So relieved!!! The midwives were lovely didn't make me feel like an idiot at all although told me off for not keeping my notes with me at all times!!
I am still amazed from 1st day of finding out pregnant that's when u start worrying about them and I think that worry never goes.... Wow!!

I dunno what your mum says.... but mine says it gets a lot worse the older they get! Even though none of us live at home with her anymore, she still worries about us! Looks like we have a lifetime of worry ahead of us! All worth it though :)

3RD TRI 3RD TRI YAYAYAY Cant believe im in the final trimester. It feel like its gone quickly but has also taken forever if that makes sense. Only 9 weeks left for me now!!

Charlie I dont have my mum any more, but she was always worrying about us!!! Probably still is hehe!! Xx

Congratulations mumtomiller such an amazing feeling isnt it!!!!!
9weeks?! I think u having an early c-section? That will go sooooooo quickly!!!!! Xx

thankyou. yee i am having an early c section its planned for the 7th of july atm but i will have an amnio a day or 2 before to check her lung maturity and if its not quite there we will wait till the 11th. Either way not long too go!!

Wow that's going to come round so quick!! How many weeks early will that be? X

just under 4, so hopefully her breathing will be fine my doc said about 3% of babies born at that stage need some extra support from oxygen but being that she will have steroids before hand we are hoping she wont need anything.

Aww that's good then!! Babies are born early all the time!! And it sounds like they are keeping really good care of u and baby!!! And 3% is tiny!! If baby does need little extra help it's not a bad thing!! Xx

Morning ladies- glad everything is ok Natalie!!! I was so worried and then so nice and relieved to see that you are alright! Rotten little girls aren't they? making us worry all the time?!

Mum- 9 weeks!!!!!! when i read that i had to recount the weeks because tomorrow i'll be 27 and was trying to figure out how we went from like 14 to 9! Not ready for 9!!!! lol

We will be starting our birthing classes this coming wednesday- excited. it's going to make this all real.

Was out with my mother the other day talking about pool and beach stuff and mentioning i have a suit i hope will fit but it's a bikini. You should have seen her face! It was horrified, and she said 'WHAT? you can't wear that- won't you be embarrassed?!' sounds like SHE'D be embarrassed. but i don't think i will be. But now i'm a bit self conscious about it because she said that! What kind of things do you ladies think you'll be wearing in pool season ( :rofl: i almost wrote 'poop' season)

Charlie I dont have my mum any more, but she was always worrying about us!!! Probably still is hehe!! Xx

9weeks?! I think u having an early c-section? That will go sooooooo quickly!!!!! Xx

Oh Natalie I'm sorry! :(

Oh Natalie I'm sorry! :(

Aw thank u! Its been a few years it's hard tho but I'm getting there...

Thanks dare I was sooooo scared but so relieved now bloody anterior placenta when we got there and got strapped up and mw said oh there she is she is kicking the placenta!! They told me to keep the straps incase need to go back in or she said if u get worried put them on again as it puts bit of pressure on and they usually try to kick them off!! :)

Hi ladies! Dare- I can't believe we're so close, thats crazy! DH works in Baltimore so we're there all the time! Mum2miller, I can't believe its so close for you, things are really starting to speed up I feel.
Hope everyone is well, glad to see your scare went away natalie!

Ttc- that's insane! Dh also works in baltimore! :) But we don't visit it very much, it's not really a good city to be in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->