3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hey ladies had my scan today-----

13+3 and baby is growing so big- turned out to be tooooo big for the screening (which was the whole reason we were there) and is measuring at 14 +3. Heartbeat was 157 :)

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/bnb1.gif

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/bnb2.gif

I have no ideas who it is, but I live in the south eastern US, it's very small town and even in the cities no one really walks to work ... So I drive. Def a diff atmosphere than uk or Europe for sure! I am a "nanny" for a little boy who's mother is a registered nurse in labor & delivery/perinatal care, only until The 9th then I start a new job. So 5 more days! The person has been driving by for 6 mos, and it's progressively gotten creepier ... Plus being pregnant i think I'm in super protective mode!

Congrats dare to dream! So exciting!! I am crossing my fingers and praying the little boys mom will scan me Friday bc I haven't seen baby since it was a blobby little thing at 6 wks. 6 days!

Hi ladies... I'm due July 31st!! Thought I saw a thread like this awhile back, but forgot to join, then couldn't find it again. We're on team yellow.
hey im due 31sy July too and were also team yellow!

I'm with everyone else Love_Krystal, I think you should call the police!

Morning everyone! How are you all? Coalie you feeling better?

I have my scan in exactly two weeks time... I really cannot wait!

Coalie i know how you feel! I keep thinking ahhh yay come june il be on maternity then i think how far june is and its so depressing!

DaretoDream your scan is fab!! And youve been put forward a week!!!! Id be over the moon to get put forward that much! Being put forward 4 days was amazing enough let alone a week :D fab piccies though :D

Morning!!!! Im fab thanks hun! Got my midwife appointment today and then i don’t have to come back to work (YESS) as we are moving from our room at OH’s parents to temporary accommodation until we can move back home!!!!! I cant wait to get out of there! Cook my own dinners, have lots of our own space!!! Lookin forward to MW too! I know not uch is going to happen but its still a milestone met hehe! Then the next one is 20 week scan eeek!!! Aaaah your so lucky yours is in 2 weeks mines 4 tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzz seems like forever!!!! xx

My sister in law has a one year old and she said the best thing is when she comes home and her lil girl screams with delight and excitement... aww makes me excited about seeing my baby.

DaretoDream your scan is fab!! And youve been put forward a week!!!! Id be over the moon to get put forward that much! Being put forward 4 days was amazing enough let alone a week :D fab piccies though :D
x

I don't feel super excited about being put forward because we were charting and all so i know the day i O'd and all of that- so i'm more afraid it's going to be a big baby. I am keeping 8/6/11 as my due date, unless the mw tells me differently. But then, maybe we'll have 2 different opinions on it. It'll have two due dates?! hahaha. I don't my baby being rushed is what i mean!

Samira I am sure the moving is crazy but exciting still! A woman needs her own home to run! I love being able to cook etc here except DH is complaining he is gaining weight...he never cooked and his mom doesn't cook much so before we were married he ate a lot of microwave meals haha

Well they think the person may just be the person who delivers the paper, I don't get a paper but my neighbors may? Still waiting to see, if so it makes me feel like sort of an idiot for worrying ... But I can't help it ...

Daretodream, I have a friend who is small but er husband is 6'7" and has been since he was 15 yrs old... She is in her 20 something week and already measuring 2 weeks larger ... Eek! I'd hate to have her baby! .... They put my date back about 3 days from when I o-Ed but then baby was measuring 2 days smaller than that ... It's sort of had me worried at the back of my mind but my dating scan was in the US and was done at 6+6 so it's harder to tell anything then... So I'm hoping baby will catch up and be normal next time I get scanned!

x

I don't feel super excited about being put forward because we were charting and all so i know the day i O'd and all of that- so i'm more afraid it's going to be a big baby. I am keeping 8/6/11 as my due date, unless the mw tells me differently. But then, maybe we'll have 2 different opinions on it. It'll have two due dates?! hahaha. I don't my baby being rushed is what i mean!

I know what you mean… The due date I am going by is what was given at my dating scan but that would mean that I conceived when I was on my period… not likely!!!

I am also worried that it might be a big baby and if I go past the due date they might want to induce! :(

Samira I am sure the moving is crazy but exciting still! A woman needs her own home to run! I love being able to cook etc here except DH is complaining he is gaining weight...he never cooked and his mom doesn't cook much so before we were married he ate a lot of microwave meals haha

Well they think the person may just be the person who delivers the paper, I don't get a paper but my neighbors may? Still waiting to see, if so it makes me feel like sort of an idiot for worrying ... But I can't help it ...

Daretodream, I have a friend who is small but er husband is 6'7" and has been since he was 15 yrs old... She is in her 20 something week and already measuring 2 weeks larger ... Eek! I'd hate to have her baby! .... They put my date back about 3 days from when I o-Ed but then baby was measuring 2 days smaller than that ... It's sort of had me worried at the back of my mind but my dating scan was in the US and was done at 6+6 so it's harder to tell anything then... So I'm hoping baby will catch up and be normal next time I get scanned!

i'm in the US as well, and honestly i don't know if my ultrasound girl was that great at what she was doing. She actually didn't tell us ANYTHING while she was doing it- just- here's the heartbeat (which we actually could tell....) and that was it. Then when she was done she said 'it's too big to do the screening. we might have to change the due date.'. i was like whaat? :shrug: But she's really just there to do ultrasounds- she asked the dr on duty who is NOT my doctor- and i see a mw so of course they said no to changing the due date. And the girl just looked confused. She's only here ot do the procedure, not make any judgement calls. Oh the other thing she siad was the heartbeat was good and strong.

Well in my state midwives are illegal, all births have to be in a hospital facility. I mean technically you could but the attending midwife could be imprisoned :-/ ... So I go to my docs office & they have their own ultrasound techs & equipment & it's very high tech new stuff. They were nice to me & informative & even the u/s tech knew a lot, but I think baby just measured small. I don't get another u/s here til 19 weeks at my dr's office.

Love_Krystal, thats crazy that midwives are illegal! I never have heard of anyone using one, but I thought if you wanted to have a home birth you had to have one! I'll be doing the typical hospital delivery, I think in the US there aren't a whole lot of other options!

Hiya my lovelies how are u all today? I am still an emotional wreck it's driving me mad! I've burst into tears for no reason, and now completely off food been forcing myself to eat, all I want is becks! Being such a wreck has made me appreciate dh, sister and brother!!! I've been told a lot of preggy ladies go through this phase but some are very lucky and are emotionally stable and have parents around!!
We are also going through the buying and selling the solicitors sent me letters asking for 1k in fees how on earth I'm gonna get that I have no idea!!! Another worry to add to the list!!!
Just wanna thank u lovelies for asking how I am u have no idea how much that means and has brought a little smile to my face :)

Samira I nearly forgot to ask how did your midwife appointment go????

Ttcnumbertwo it is an old law but I think it is because of the dangers of homebirth...and lack of qualification of people who are allowed to term themselves midwives etc... I am thankful to be able to deliver in a hospital...sure dr's make mistakes and some nurses aren't so nice everywhere but all in all I'm there for baby & if baby is born needing anything then the technology to care for it is right there & less women die in childbirth bc of medical intervention & c sections etc ... My DH & his mom both almost died when he was born bc her blood pressure was so High, thankfully with a csection the doctor was able to save them both & I have the best DH in the whole world & he wouldn't be that way had he not had his mom alive to raise him to be so wonderful! :)

Well on a less cheerful note it doesn't look like I will get a scan tomorrow. There has been a random ice storm again & I am keeping the little boy I keep overnight bc his mom has to stay at the hospital & she also has had 3 pregnant women come in, in emergency situations, one sent to surgery & one with a blood pressure in the 190's... So she is very busy & likely wouldn't have time even if there wasn't ice :( I could go Monday Tuesday or Wednesday next week when she works but DH works & as much as I want to see the baby, I do not want to do anything without him. It is both of our first time & I want to make sure he is included in every aspect & I want to share those moments with him if that makes sense? .... So looks like we may be waiting til march 10th after all :-/

Well in my state midwives are illegal, all births have to be in a hospital facility. I mean technically you could but the attending midwife could be imprisoned :-/ ... So I go to my docs office & they have their own ultrasound techs & equipment & it's very high tech new stuff. They were nice to me & informative & even the u/s tech knew a lot, but I think baby just measured small. I don't get another u/s here til 19 weeks at my dr's office.

LORD! Well i have a midwife but she works in the hospital which works so much easier for me!!! yeah we don't get to have another one until 20 weeks. :)

I did the same DaretoDream – I did fertility friend charting for yonks and my O day cant of been right with the estimated DD lol! i tried telling my docs about my chart and O day but they said it doesn’t matter and they just go by their standard chart (LMP) and then the dates given by sonographer but im happy with that! Means my scans etc are 4 days earlier lol!

Love_Krystal – my OH is the same – he has piled on the weight whilst being at his mums as she cooks so many big hearty meals and they have food all over the house to snack on...something i don’t have at home! Too much of a temptation!! Hehe at the paper delivery – lets hope it is that! And don’t think your an idiot, your just thinking of your safety! Plus 3am is a bit early to deliver papers!!!!

Heyy coalie! Im fab thanks! Im feeling happy today – maybe coz i had an emotional breakdown last night on my OH lol! We were unpacking and im a bit of a control freak and like to do it all – put it all in place nicely etc where as OH would shove it anywhere – so he was trying to help me bless him and i was like no don’t worry leave it il do it! And then he was like “so what do YOU want me to do then, il just do whatever YOU want”! and then i just started crying LOL! so he then asked what was wrong and why im crying and i went off on one about the moving, our house that we cant even live in, the mess, all the stuff to unpack, im tired, sick blab la blab la hate work blab la bla and how my hormones are all over th3e place and i cant help over reacting lol! then i felt fine! And then we went shopping for the stuff at our new place!!! Like bloody jeckle and hyde!!!!

Argh sorry to hear about buyer fees! Cant you take the 1k out of your sale fee or are you a 1st time buyer? Xx

Midwife appointment went really well! All my bloods came back fine – so no HIV or syphilis JACKPOT ;) my rubella one said i was not protected so i have to stay away from anyone with rubella......ummm how the hell would i know if mr randomman behind me in the queue has rubella!!!! Maybe i should wear a sign saying stay away from me if you have rubella!!!! Heart baba’s HB and was lovely and loud and fast! 155bpm! One thing i realised after i left – they didn’t weigh me which was odd but oh well – maybe they forgot!

4 weeks today till 20 week scan eeeeeeeeeeeeek! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->