3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Yay such exciting conversation I can't believe we are getting close to the end!!

Tanasha, I am sure anyone in that situation would have the same fears, but I don't think you will have to worry when baby gets here! You have carried her and created her and all you will want to do is love and protect and care for her! And even if your feelings were a little mixed when she got here, it's going to be ok you will still love her! My sisters son had the most mishappen head from 3 hours of pushing & him coming out face first & she told me she loved him but she vainly thought he was so ugly at first but the swelling went down and he was one of the cutest babies ever & he is five now and she adores him just the same :)

We've decided not to take birth classes, we just don't have time to fit them in really & my DR said it was fine bc they deliver babies everyday & would be able to answer questions and help me as I go if needed! I am sure they would be fun but we have so much on our plates ESP with our new house and me working wil hopefully the end!

I have been stressing about getting the babys room
done, I haven't even thought of the hospital bag! ... Hopefully the central unit will be in this week so I can start working on it the next week! Tomorrow is my first baby shower! It is a small one with DH's family out of town & I am excited! If we get to stay through Sunday morning then BIL's friend will scan me again just for fun! I hope I can talk DH into it even though he has reasons for wanting to come back early! I wanted to see baby Silas again!

I met with the GD lady today and it wasn't bad at all ... Basically I just need to eat more often (instead of one meal a day i'vebeen having, I have to have 3 and 3 snacks at least!) & cut out very high carb foods like sugary treats & limit or balnce the rest! :) not too difficult and it's just for 10 or 11 weeks :) I like the idea of eating more though! Haha

Wow Charlie sounds like u were lucky with the bleeding fingers crossed we all have the same luck!!! Oh wow so u had the oppersite prob hmmm I seem to have calmed down on the dodgy tummy for time being will have to see how things are when next have to go was just a bit shocked at colour and consistency lol!!!
Ahhh krystal I'm glad your meeting went well ooo u have to eat more :) I don't think we are doing the birthing classes either, just haven't got the time!!
Haven't even really thought how we are going to do the nursery we cant really remember what our new place looks like!!! I think my hospital bag is almost there now!!! :)

Is it just me that still feels like the birth is ages away? I honestly haven't given it much (any) thought! The room which will be the nursery is empty now & ready to be transformed, but I'm in no hurry. And I honestly feel it's too soon to think about my hospital bag! I've being quite laid back about it all, which isn't like me at all really! We start our NCT classes mid-June so I'm sure it'll start feeling more real then!

Sarah I've had the common fear that this little madam will be early hence making sure hospital bag is ready etc!!! When are u due?

I also have the fear that this little one will come early, but now that everything is already prepared she will probably be one of those 42 weekers!

Hahaha thats it we panic they will be early but chances are they will be late hahaha

I haven't thought much about packing my bag yet- DS was late so I just assumed this one wold be as well! We took birthing classes last time and hated them- they were long and the chairs were uncomfortable and the videos about made DH throw up, ha ha! This time we aren't taking any refreshers.

I'm due on 16th August, so 11 weeks to go. Hoping he's early or on time as I'm super impatient & know I'll get bored & restless on maternity leave if he's late!! Someone today told me boys are known for being late & girls early, but thinking about friends/family that have had babies, that doesn't ring true!

Ha ha I heard the other way around! Stephen was early and my friend who had a girl was 2 weeks late and her little girl was 1oz off 10lbs!!! Ahhh!! I think they'll just come when they've had enough lol :)

and probably when you're least expecting it.... like when you're walking around a supermarket... or clothes shopping or out for dinner! :haha:

Ugh.. I'd really hate for my waters to break whilst out in public! I'd be mortified!!

Me tooo!!! That would be sooooo embarrassing!!!
Are your waters clear when they go??

our birthing class instructor said only 10% of women's waters actually break on their own!!! That's crazy.

where I used to work one girl's water broke at work and she was so embarrassed! Her oh came and took her to the hosp and then she found she actually peed herself and was not in labor!!!! That's so going to be me I fear!!

our birthing class instructor said only 10% of women's waters actually break on their own!!! That's crazy.

where I used to work one girl's water broke at work and she was so embarrassed! Her oh came and took her to the hosp and then she found she actually peed herself and was not in labor!!!! That's so going to be me I fear!!

hmm I thought the majority broke on their own? :-/ Well surprised by that percentage!

urm Natalie - yes they should be 'clear' - if they're brown or red then you need to get to the maternity ward ASAP, and you can lose your hind waters before your main waters too! (they're the ones that make you think you've just pee'd yourself :haha: )

DH is freaking out about my waters going, he is scared they will go in his truck & ruin his seats LOL .. That's a man for you!

Had my small baby shower with DH's family today :) it was lovely :) we got lots of wonderful little things for baby Silas! I am really excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->