3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

It's so funny because dh has always been a sweaty monster, so to hear him say he's so cold and i'm like 'good god i'm melting' its just totally opposite! They are opening the pool here at our complex next weekend- which normally i'd be like gross too early and now i'm like I NEED TO FIND A BATHING SUIT I"M DYING!

Its so humid here too- I think I might take my rings off this week- thank God pools open next weekend, I will be spending my whole summer in the pool!!!

Finally got the ring off!!! So now it's safe on my necklace instead. Weird feeling not having it on my finger... :( But it's only for the last 2 months.

I've bearly worn my rings as was never allowed to at work and was scared I'd lose them If I kept raking them on and off all the time!!! :(

natalie- you aren't allowed to wear your wedding band at work?! That's ridiculous! What line of work???? I can't even believe it.

Growth and wellbeing scan this morning. Was very detailed, like the 19 week anatomy scan and seemed to take ages.. Two perfect little baby boys and they are very similar in size (about 1100g each) which I'm told is a perfect weight for my dates. All their organs and both placentas are holding up well (which is always a risk with twins), and fluid levels, cervix etc all looking good! So I'm a very happy girl! This dizziness is gtting silly tho. I laid on the table for my scan and was dizzy in about 30 seconds so she put a wedge under my back and DH held it in place so she scanned me on each side once she new where bubs where.. But I was still so terribly short of breath and dizzy! Twin A is head down and twin b was breach so makes sense with the places I've been getting movement lately!

Gonna see about booking my section date tomorrow :):) only about 9 weeks and 3 days to go for me now! Were all getting so close.. It's starting to feel real!! Ahh!

natalie- you aren't allowed to wear your wedding band at work?! That's ridiculous! What line of work???? I can't even believe it.

I was working in a bakery and it has little diamonds within the band, if it was plain I would have been allowed to wear it!!!

TTC im so happy got you that your scans went so well!!! Dizziness not so good have they suggested anything??

Ah pool time I can't wait! My parents almost have theirs ready!!! And we go to the beach with our church kids in 11 days for the weekend which will be sweltering but fun!

ttc dh FIFO- glad your scan went well :) so exciting to know all is well and babies will be here soon!!! Congrats!!

TTC- Thats great that the scan went so well, it must be nice to see the babies again, I hope your dizziness improves. Natalie- I'm from the US, Pennsylvania to be specific. I swear it goes from hot to cold around here with no in between!

Oh wow really eak I suppose that's same as uk really one day it's really lovely weather the next horrid!!
Really windy here today nice and sunny otherwise!!

God not long left now Natalie!! :) Though when you read the ticker... don't the days left sound so much longer than the weeks left??!!

God not long left now Natalie!! :) Though when you read the ticker... don't the days left sound so much longer than the weeks left??!!

I also think the days seem to take forever!

I am so ready to have this baby! These last few weeks better fly by!

I know it sounds like ages in days and also dh keeps saying oh it's jut under 2months!! And that doesn't sound right to me!!!!

Growth and wellbeing scan this morning. Was very detailed, like the 19 week anatomy scan and seemed to take ages.. Two perfect little baby boys and they are very similar in size (about 1100g each) which I'm told is a perfect weight for my dates. All their organs and both placentas are holding up well (which is always a risk with twins), and fluid levels, cervix etc all looking good! So I'm a very happy girl! This dizziness is gtting silly tho. I laid on the table for my scan and was dizzy in about 30 seconds so she put a wedge under my back and DH held it in place so she scanned me on each side once she new where bubs where.. But I was still so terribly short of breath and dizzy! Twin A is head down and twin b was breach so makes sense with the places I've been getting movement lately!

Gonna see about booking my section date tomorrow :):) only about 9 weeks and 3 days to go for me now! Were all getting so close.. It's starting to feel real!! Ahh!

So glad the scan went well!!! awesome !!!!

I was working in a bakery and it has little diamonds within the band, if it was plain I would have been allowed to wear it!!!

Oh my gosh that makes me so mad! lol. I can't imagine not having mine!!! Mine is plain though. I don't do well with many diamonds things like that because i'm so clumsy i'd have knocked them all out. lol.

Ah pool time I can't wait! My parents almost have theirs ready!!! And we go to the beach with our church kids in 11 days for the weekend which will be sweltering but fun!

ttc dh FIFO- glad your scan went well :) so exciting to know all is well and babies will be here soon!!! Congrats!!

Yeah my parents open theres sometime in june. What are you going to do about bathing suit? I can't find any that look ok! tried some on that were just- EW ! Why do they want us to look so horrid?! I can't find any flattering suits for maternity! Makes me so mad!

32 weeks today!!! Woooooo!!!!

Congrats love!!!!!

Today is my last monday working! This week starts maternity leave for me after friday.

Congrats on 32 weeks Natalie!!!

Dare I have no clue, I haven't even looked... I may buy a 2 piece a little bigger to fit my boobs and around my belly at the bottom and just wear a tank top at least in public ... I look massive though & I have stretch marks... It's so discouraging ... My wedding pics on Facebook are from 3 weeks before I got pregnant I wasn't skinny but not huge ... I've only gained about 13 lbs maybe & I look like I gained 50... After seeing my baby shower pics this weekend I thought maybe I better stay covered up lol

Congrats on Maternity leave! I wish I could take leave but ESP with the diabetes stuff I need the exercise! ... But I have taken my schedule down to Monday -Thursday morning shifts which I've been working for a couple weeks anyways! That's a little better having 3 days off in the middle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->