3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Glad u had a good appointment dare!! Sorry your feet hurt and u are soooo hot!!!!

Sofa for me tonight which really not happy about I Hurt so much from packing and moving boxes today :( and down there hurts and in last hour been to the toilet 5 times!!!! Ridiculous!!!! So now everytime I need the toilet I gotta hope I don't fall over any bloody boxes Grrrr

natalie! I'm so sorry you have to move all the boxes! And I know what you mean about peeing every so often! Man I go all the time!

Glad your appt went well dare!! I'm hot too!!! 91degrees with 90% humidity & 0 air! ... The a/c guy comes Tommorrow if nothing comes up and hopes to have it in and running by Sunday ... Fingers crossed and praying he does!!!

Aw Natalie becareful!!! That's how I feel after work everyday and my down there hurts from my pubic bone and hip ligaments being lax :-/ no fun ESP when u get up to pee every hour or so ... I hope u are able to get some rest!!

Hi all. Not been in here for a little while.

I had a lovely weekend away despite being in receipt of some sad news. One of my relatives passed away Saturday morning, he had been ill a long time and to be honest it was expected.

It was really nice to spend some quality time with my great grandparents as I dont get down there much any more.

We took Livy to the sealife centre at Scarboro, she loved it, It was damned expensive to get in though and there IMO isnt much there. But my Liv had a great time and thats who we went for.

I also bought some baby bits at the weekend. Got some gorgeous little ted baker outfits and i got an extra 10% off them in the debenhams event. Ordered my moses basket yesterday and im starting to feel a little more organised.

Im suffering badly with my SPD at the minute. Im off work again. I could barely sit or walk yesterday :( never mind though ill live and LO will be worth it when she arrives.

Hope every one else is OK as ive not read back through the thread yet. (selfish of me I know :haha:)

:flower: Xx

Dare I thought I went a lot before but this is a whole new level!!!!
Thanks krystal it got to the point yest where I stopped and thought hmmm quite enough for one day if I do more I'll be over doing it!!!
I am freaking myself out with the pain in lady bits I must say I think I'm getting myself worked up over it esp as I have to move docs so I might give my current mw a call bit later today to put mind at rest!!!!
Stef sorry for your loss :hugs: glad u had a nice break though!!!

noticed i have a touch of pain down there as well nat.

my back, is aching real bad today.

Two more days of work :dance:

Stef :hugs: i'm so sorry about all of that hun

I hope everything is ok Natalie! I have pain in my lady bits all the time but just from all the walking and working I do at work causing ligament pains.....

I feel like my stomach is housing a small rabbit instead of a baby as much as he kicks and moves now! It's constantly jumping! If I have my hand on my stomach at all or lean against the counter or hold a book up to read on it or anything he attempts to kick it off .... I've tried reminding him it was my belly first ;) but he doesn't care he is stingy with his space in there :) haha

Sorry Natalie, I've had that pain down there too, not all the time, just when I move certain ways. Dare- I'm so jealous you only have two days left of work, I guess after today I'm down to 8 and 1/2 days.... can't wait!

ttc- yeah it's great but sad too! I mean I do like my job. It's hard to imagine stopping! But glad that I am. And 8 &1/2 days isn't too bad!!!!

I had that pain on and off a while ago and didn't think too much of it now it's pretty constant I spoke to my friend and she says how I described it sounds exactly like baby engaging :D so I guess that's good I am trying to call mw just to confirm that's what it is! But keeps going to voicemail have a funny feeling she might have the day off ad I won't have a chance to call her tomorrow with moving etc!

Couldn't get through to midwife so called labour ward they've asked me to pop In and get checked out as bit early to be engaging but I think I just lost mucus plug as well hmmm jelified goo no blood to it though!

Hope everything is O.K Natalie when you get there. Xx

im back i dont really know what the outcome was to be honest they seemed to say that i had pulled a muscle down there they didnt seem to check if baby was engaged they did an internal check and everything was fine and closed so feeling a bit confused but glad to be home as soooooo hungry and need food!!!!!!

Natalie
Glad everything is ok ... That's what mine is muscles and ligaments and it's severe enough I can't walk sometimes...so hopefully they are right and everything is ok!

Thank u!!! I think I hurt more after the internal bit was really horrid :( hope they are right I must admit I didn't feel relieved or anything like still a bit concerned that they hadn't got it right I don't understand how where the pain is for me to have pulled a muscle I've pulled muscles loads so would have some idea of what the pain is like if that makes sense?? Anyway bed for me hopefully feel better in the morn!!!!
Thank u again!!!

here are some of my ultrasound pics from my scan last Sunday :)

BIG YAWN!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/silasyawn.jpg

Nose & lips
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/silasnoselips.jpg

his over 2 1/2" long foot!!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/silasfoot.jpg

Sweet little face!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/silasface2.jpg

you can see his eyeball!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/silasface.jpg

Boy bits :)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/silasboy.jpg

Glad everything is okay, sortof Natalie! Good pics Love_Krystal. We're under a tornado warning right now, so we're all hanging in the basement, I'm ready for the spring storms to be over!!!

Me too ttc! It's been a rough one this year! Be careful and stay safe for real! The storms have been so detrimental when they do hit! ... They are saying tornado season is almost over if not over after this last set of storms ... I'm praying it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->