3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hi :alicex welcome to the thread.

Hope every one is O.K

I picked up my pram today, I couldnt resists putting it together and having a play, I actually really like it :)

xx

Hi :alicex welcome to the thread.

Hope every one is O.K

I picked up my pram today, I couldnt resists putting it together and having a play, I actually really like it :)

xx

What pram have you got? We ordered ours from the Baby Show, last Friday, but still havent heard anything about delivery :S

Will you keep the pram at your house?

I went for the Mamas and Papas Rubix and so far so good, just hope im as impressed when LO arrives.

I used to have the iCandy cherry and loved that so hope it meets the same standards.

What pram did you go for??

I will be keeping it in the house, ive no choice any way unless i put it in the garage cos i have no family round here but id rather keep it in the house than the garage.

xx

Hey can we change my due date to July 31st on the front page? They had moved me up a while ago guess it got missed :)

Hope everyone is having a good beginning to the week! Today, i am officially unemployed. Feels really odd.

Dare - enjoy the free time whilst you can :) Soon you're gonna have your hands full!

cleaning my butt of charlie! :) our air isn't working so great so I'm soooooo hot!! Got a lot done but now think I have to take it easy for the rest of the afternoon because the temp will start climbing any minute and I ant clean when it's super hot in here. :(

I am currently sitting at work in the air conditioning knowing that at 3 when I'm done my son will want to play outside, it was 90 at noon, I might set up the sprinkler in the back yard and just sit under it!!!

Dare enjoy your time. I looking forward to starting mat leave and having a few weeks to recharge my batteries before LO arrives.

Jealous about the hot weather, its been pretty lousy here for days. :(

I dont know if i updated before but I went back to work today, complete pain being on crutches at work even if i do just work in an office.

xx

you would not envy this heat! It's the same in and out of the house! I ant get any relief!!!! I'm miserable!!! But the air man is supposed to come tomorrow but last night was so brutal I'm worried tonight will be the same. I feel so awful.

stef! So sorry about the crutches but glad you are able to get around still. :( thinking of you hun!

Stef- what a bummer you have to go to work like that!!!! Dare- I feel so bad for you, I swear I could barely sleep last night and we have working air... I never used to be so sensitive to heat, but it got too hot too fast this year!

Argh, maybe not, is it that kinda suffocating heat? Feel for you. :hugs: Hope it gets sorted tomorrow.

I need to buy a new duvet, like a light one. I still have the duck feather & down duvet on our bed and my god its hot on a night. I just love how squishy it is. :blush: what a loser I am :haha:

xx

Yay for maternity leave Dare!! Sorry your air isn't working well :( the heat is aweful! High 90's here wit. 80- 90% humidity.. Yuck! We got our air in yesterday finally but the guy did a terrible job & has to come back bc it isn't blowing enough cool air to do much! Aggrivating but glad to finally have some air!!

My job is kicking my butt currently ... Just wish I had maternity leave so I could get a break but I am making it one day at a time right now!

God I'm jealous of you ladies! The weather is rubbish here at the moment but im so hot I'd love an a/c system!! It's cold but really warm at the same time if you get me? :-/

ttc- it's now 83 in the house!!!!!! Disgusting. I feel so sluggish. Dh had a softball game and I just stayed home.

stef- you are NOT a loser. I love my down comforter. Just took our heavy one off and put the light summer quilt on. I'm dreading sleeping in that room tonight.

krystal I hope he comes back and fixes it right!!!!!

and charlie- what do you do when it gets real hot?!

It never goes above 30 celcius (not sure what that is in fahrenheit) to be honest! But if it is hot we can buy a fan or one of those portable air conditioners! I dunno how us English would cope in the US heat :haha:

Ack that's only 86 degrees! That's like 10 degrees cooler than it is outside right now. It's 95 here- but feels like 100!!! (that's using a conversion chart :) ) And it's only just begun. it's not even summer yet!

jealous of your 30 degree temp!!!

Hi everyone!!!!
Been ages since been on!! No Internet yet and rubbish Internet signal on phone!!! Nightmare!!!!
Still lots of unpacking to do!!!! Am not doing well with the in laws being 5min walk away in fact they are doing my head in!!!!
Having a lot of movement today which is lovely as she has been a bit quiet last few days!!! Must have been picking up on my bad moods and decided to hide Hahahaha!!! Other than that not much news other than horrid cold!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->