3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Whew forgive me that I'm on my iPhone and can't keep up!

It's 99 degrees again today and we are on our way to the beach... Horomones plus hot hot it is outside the bus air conditioner just isn't cool enough for me I feel like I'm melting! Not to mention I love our teenagers but my
fuse is so short these days haha and they are so loud! .. There are 48 of us right now ... 4 more coming later. It's going to be fun but the heat is going to do me in I'm
afraid!

Natalie - I found this site for you

https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/pregnancy/health/emotions/antenataldepression1.asp

Forgot what it was called but it's Antenatal depression and it's recognised by Drs and midwifes etc - it's similar to post-natal depression really.

sarahbelle- one of the girls in my class said the same thing you did- and the nurse was horrified and said they shouldn't be allowed to practice? I had never heard of it before but just sharing with you what I was told by the pediatric nurse

my midwife told me to go and get a calf massage because my ankles were swelling from fluid build up. They even had me go have a scan incase of DVT, it all came back clear but they said to get the massage just to help relieve swelling. how odd.

wow! That's so weird! Now I'm going to ask my mw on tuesday because I'm curious!!!!!

Not sure if anyone interested on my phone I got the app what to expect when your expecting it tells u that at my stage week 33 baby estimated weight is around 4.9lbs and 19-22inches

YAY ive reached 32 weeks. only 4 till i have her and 3 till hospital. Guess i should start planning my baby bag, what to pack etc? does anyone already have a list?

Ok ladies I need some advice!! U all know how my life has been last week or so well I've moaned enough eh!! I've got a horrible feeling I'm sinking back into depression and I don't know what to do :( so much has changed over last few weeks it's all really getting to me now any advice??

Ps with the sleeping I've found best thing I've done is to really raise and support a leg with lots of cushions helps if I don't do that I do not sleep well!!!

Hi hun. I know how you feel. I have suffered with depression for many years and had very bad post natal depression when having my first daughter. It was awful and couldn't feel any of my emotions.
I hope your midwife can help you, but if not I recommend phoning up your hospital and asking them for someone you can talk to. I didn't get much help from my midwife so I phoned the hospital and I'm getting help that way.
I hope you feel better hun and if you need anyone to talk to, just message me :) xxx

Wow mumtomiller 4weeks wow!!!!! That seems sooooo soon!!! In regards to hospital bag I went through the forum what to Pack in third tri and used that!!!

Awww thank u very much proudmummy26!!! X

That's ok hun :)
I know how bad depression can get and not many people understand how we feel.
I've been gradually getting it bad again in this pregnancy, but I'm being looked after by the hospital. It's important that you are too because it can lead to postnatal depression. Fingers crossed you'll be fine though. But always here if you need to talk, I understand how hard it gets at times xxx

Hey natalie i meant to mention too - but it was hard through my cell phone- that i also have history of Depression and Anxiety problems. I have worked hard on them though and hope that i'll be alright- but i've had a serious discussion with DH about it- telling him he has to watch me close because they say that when we start with postpartum we can't always see it? I'm hoping that since we are aware of the problems it will help some- but it'll be hard with all the hormones raging after we give birth too. So i'm there with you hun.

Anyone else notice a decrease in appetite lately? Just yesterday and today so far, i just, well am not hungry as much. I would rather just attach my face to the faucet and drink all day long.

Dare - yeeeeeeeep I can't even finish a full meal! OH said he was looking forward to this point again cause it means he can finish what I leave! What a pig :haha: Like you I would rather just be drinking water all the time as I'm constantly thirsty! :)

thanks charlie !!! You made me feel a lot better! Was worried something wrong woth me!!!!

hi ladies!

how is everyone?

arggg it is soooo hot today! I took a swim and that cooled me down but now im hot all over again! I do not look forward to giving birth when its this hot!

our nursery is 98 percent finished and ive washed and ironed all baby's clothes! now that i have everything ready it feels like this baby might just decide to stay in my belly till 49 weeks!

Ladies back from my first baby shower and WOW we got so much stuff. poor dh was so overwhelmed when he saw all the bags and stuff- so i sorted with him sitting there into smaller bags and put things together to show him better- and thank goodness that did the trick. There was so much stuff, we couldn't physically MOVE in her room. It was insane!

Got lots of lovely items- we were very excited about everything. i just want to sit in there and play with it all. LOL!

Hey TaNasha! I'm good thanks :) Went ot see my mum today with the LO and my brother so I'm happy :) HOw's you?

and it's not hot here today! It's a lot cooler (thank god!!!!)

ooh Dare you'll have to put photos up of all your lovely stuff :) Glad you had a nice time (and were spoilt!) :haha:

Glad you had a nice shower dare! I just found out yesterday that my little sister is pregnant! She has been TTC for over two years and has alot of health problems. She was so down lately that I literally started bawling when she told me- I am SOOOOOO happy for her, and my boys will have another cousin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->