3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hi everyone, I can barely keep my eyes open this morning from staying up too late to watch the Super Bowl, ugh.... at least I have my scan tomorrow to look forward to!

Hello ladies, hope you're all okay. Sounds likes we're all getting into the 2nd trimester nicely.

Is anyone else convinced this pregnancy bloom is just a lie?!

TTCNumber2 - was it worth it for you? I only managed first quarter (so basically only until midnight!) before I was gone, but happy it was a packers win.

Hi girls,

did everyone have a nice weekend?

For the last few days I have been having some cramps, its nothing painful, but i defnitely feel them. Its feels like I have already called the midwife for every small little twinge and every time it has been ok. are cramps normla in the 2nd tri or should i just call the midwife anyways?

Call your midwife Hun if nothing else just to put your mind at rest otherwise if you are like me u will still worry unless u have been told by midwife that it's all fine!!!!

Batty Nora, which part of herts are u? Just wondering which hosp u are going for?

Afternoon! How is everyone! Haven’t been on all weekend so just catchin up!!!

Heyy sarahfromuk! Welcome and great DD :p (same as mine)

Waitin4astork cant you ring the MW and try and move it backwards – thats what i did! I said i couldn’t make it on that day and booked it the week before....otherwise mine would have been this week hehe!im the same – super impatient!

Daretodream what do you mean – on the 1st midsummer one or on 2nd tri?

Awww yasmin thats so nice that your doing that already! I was thinking of doing it once baba is here as wont be on solids for a few months! I def want to make my own food, theres so many addatives etc in the packet stuff! I saw a great thing in babies r us! Its like an ice tray but much bigger where you can put the food you have made into them and freeze it – makes it so much easier as can make big batches and then defrost each day! Lets get a look at your front cover :p

Tanasha i had the same at 14 /15 weeks! Crampies! Apparently its called round ligament stretching! Is everything stretching for everything that is growing so don’t worry  i called the MW when i had it and she asked me to go in to check incase and have a listen so i just did to be safe and heard babas heartbeat 

Welcome AndreaBat! Im so sorry to hear about your previous loss but big congratulations for your baba now!! Welcome to midsummer dreamers too :D xx

Heyy mum2miller! Ive put you up :D i did think that about the yellow! Shall i change it to green or something but il put at the top that green = yellow hehe!

BattyNora – i agree with the pregnancy bloom being a lie! Im not glowing or anything! I feel fat and frumpy, constipated, tired, hot all the time, still being sick!!!! Maybe when im 20 weeks or so it will suddenly change!!!!!!

How is everyone! Im so tired today! Im not a fan of Mondays!! I moved at the weekend to my temporary accommodation so was a very busy and hectic weekend – had no rest so im zzzzzzzzzz! Move went well though, i had a mini breakdown at my OH though! My mum told me that it was down to me nesting apparently! OH was being a sweetie trying to help anyway he could and i kept telling him to stop putting things places, and not to unpack that, and to leave that for me to do! Then we had a water leak and that was it for me! Started crying and shouting – thing is i knew i was doing it and i know i didn’t need to be but i couldn’t stop it! Goddam hormones! But after i had my cry and moan i was happy as larry again haha!!! Poor chris!!!! He understands though thankfully!!!!

Samira - I’m just way too eager :) Lol I’ll email the finished version to you for your comments. How are you? I’m so cold… and it hurts my boobs! :(

Hello, just found out where these nice pics come from, can I join? DD 30th July, so excited... :) (oh yeah, think we are staying team yellow...)

Hello :)

Can you please add me Samira, I'm due 29th July, hopefully finding out sex at 20wk scan on 14th March :)

Thank you

Yasmin thank I got the recipes. & yes are trying to find out the sex if baby cooperates! I sure hope so I can't wait til Friday!! DH's parents are being difficult saying they don't want to know what the baby is, they aren't being mean, it just offends me bc it's not their choice, we want to know, & we will be refering to the baby by his or her name & gender from then on... It irritates me (.& my mom) beyond all get out that they think they have a choice ... It's my baby!! I wish they'd just come to the u/s and enjoy it all with us & stop trying to control the situation!

Welcome all the new ladies (sorry I can't remember all the names!)

Ttcnumbertwo that's exciting about your scan! I can't wait til mine Friday! Will you find out the sex or anything? (I didn't check the first page to see if ur team yellow or not so forgive me)

I have had the cramps too very sharp ones on my right side and then crampy across the whole bottom of my stomach! .. But I know it must be stretching bc my stomach has popped out a lot this past week... My mom and dad bought me a bunch of maternity clothes yesterday bc they know we are trying to save money.. It was very sweet of them! My oversized reg jeans no longer button so it was perfect timing!

Yea I think the pregnancy glow must be a myth, of course a few people have told me how beautiful I look pregnant but these are people who if they didn't know I was pregnant, then they prob wouldn't have said it! I have gagged more this weekend than I have the entire time, but over everything not just food & my sense of smell has gotten worse!

Ah sod the in laws - this isn't about them... I understand that it's their grandchild etc but this is your pregnancy, your child, so enjoy it.

I'm lucky that I dont have any problems with my in laws and they dont live in the same country :)

Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Currently Feeling:

Thanked others: 27

Hello

Can you please add me Samira, I'm due 1st August, 20wk scan on 15th March

Thank you

Batty Nora, which part of herts are u? Just wondering which hosp u are going for?

Hi Coalie,

I'm actually living in the Hitchin/Letchworth/Stotfold area, but based around Stevenage. I was given the choice of Lister in Stevenage or Bedford, and as all my friends and family are in Stevenage, it's the town I now better than anywhere, and they have just built their new ward, I'm going for Lister?

Where abouts are you?

My inlaws are nice, that's why I haven't gone off on them, they are just ignorant of what they are doing to me.

Samira I am glad u got moved in! sorry it was stressful! I had a breakdown this weekend too, I had a child with me from 4 am Wednesday until 330pm Saturday except for about 11 hours most of which I was sleeping... The child I had on Saturday was difficult & I was tired & I had at breakdown. I've been emotional all weekend though! My dad said I was just being a diva since I got pregnant. Haha

ooh I need your help!!

With our first we had 25 weeks in Essex so they told us the sex at the 20 week scan BUT with this one I know Watford don't tell you (it even says in the letter no one but a trained professional can tell you the sex, so don't ask us :-/ well I'm worried if you're not a trained professional looking at my baby tbh lol) anyways, my OH wants to pay for a gender scan in early March but I'm not sure whether to find out or not..... what do you think?? :)

Oh no?!!! Watford don't tell u ahhh!!! Glad I won't have moved to Watford before my 20week scan! Are u going to give birth in Watford gen? I've heard horror stories from there freaking out!! :-S

Ps there is a place in vicarage road does private scans can send u link if u want it!

Hi Coalie,

I'm actually living in the Hitchin/Letchworth/Stotfold area, but based around Stevenage. I was given the choice of Lister in Stevenage or Bedford, and as all my friends and family are in Stevenage, it's the town I now better than anywhere, and they have just built their new ward, I'm going for Lister?

Where abouts are you?

I'm planning in moving to Watford in few months scared as heard Watford hosp not so good much prefer to have baby in Stoke mandiville which would be the one I would have it at if didn't move!!! Hmmm

Oh no?!!! Watford don't tell u ahhh!!! Glad I won't have moved to Watford before my 20week scan! Are u going to give birth in Watford gen? I've heard horror stories from there freaking out!! :-S

Watford was amazing to give birth in! Honestly if you can try the ABC unit! It's in the actual maternity block but it was so relaxed and chilled out and I honestly cannot praise them enough :) Both me and my OH can't wait to give birth there again lol :)

and yeah it's My Ultra Baby - we had our 12 week scan there - don't know why they didn't send us to Watford Gen but I'm not complaining :)

When you due/moving to Watford?

Awesome! Sounding a little silly, what's the ABC unit? Hopefully moving in few months I'm due 18th July! So nice to hear a good story!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->