3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Oh and playing on his insecurities is just mean! I'd never do that to mine! If they ask me to tell them if they're putting on too much weight I'd tell them in he nicest way I could but other than that I wouldn't make mean comments! Your DH is a grown man ffs - he's clearly aware of his looks and doesn't need remarks that's just gonna affect his self esteem!

Omg it lists one child?? She has 4!!!!! My hubby not on fb he can't stand it lol so she wouldn't have him listed anyway!! I know its soooo mean there's no need for it at all :0( I don't care what he looks like u just want them to be happy I mean we both put on weight but we both plan to lose it!!! His brother is taller and wider than him but she never says anything to him one of his sisters is big too but they all pick on him I hate it!!! I always stick up for him if I'm there!!! But they always do it makes me feel bad for him he is always so quiet round them not close to them and they wonder why!!! They even take the p out of him for him becoming a dad saying he isn't ready etc he is more ready then they will ever be he's gonna make such an amazing dad I know he will!!! Xxx

Well said Charlie!

Couldn't really see her on my iPhone either but she sounds like a witch.. I wouldn't want someone like that around my baby either! Your the mum so it's up to you if you don't let her spend much time with the bub. One of DH's sisters sounds kinda similar.. She butts in and says horrible things without thinking.. Just the other day at
My shower she made some comment about how I will probably love one baby more than the other.. What a weird thing to say! Or the time she said that my babies were nothing more than a biological hiccup and that she wishes ppl would stop referring to them as a blessing/miracle.. Or the time she told me she hopes I never get pregnant again because it wouldn't be fair to put her through my complaining again about being sick! I had a
Medical disorder for christs sake! The list goes on!! Needless to say that she will not be allowed Alone with my boys!! I don't want her poisonous words around them!

Omg a biological hiccup? Excuse me?! I'd have slapped her - hehe I'm not really aggressive!! - ah get pregnant again just to annoy her :haha:

And Natalie - me and steve have put weight on too - so what people put it on and then they lose it. But no one has the right to comment on it! You're his wife so if you were truely concerned you'd have said something and you fell in love with him not just for his looks! You're the person he should listen too not anyone else :)

Eta: just read about what you said about him beig a dad and heir comments! I'm speechless :shrug: these people don't deserve to be around your baby! (or yours ttc!)

Omg a biological hiccup? Excuse me?! I'd have slapped her - hehe I'm not really aggressive!! - ah get pregnant again just to annoy her :haha:

And Natalie - me and steve have put weight on too - so what people put it on and then they lose it. But no one has the right to comment on it! You're his wife so if you were truely concerned you'd have said something and you fell in love with him not just for his looks! You're the person he should listen too not anyone else :)

Eta: just read about what you said about him beig a dad and heir comments! I'm speechless :shrug: these people don't deserve to be around your baby! (or yours ttc!)

is there comments? i havent checked... i must admit she is usually blocked from writing on my wall or commenting on status cos she always had something to say which really annoyed me so i blocked her hahahaha but have made it so she can comment just to see what she says!!!!! be interesting!!!
i see that yes we have put on weight neither of us are exactly over the moon about it but way i see it its cos we are comfortable with each other and happy etc!!!
ttc what?!?!!? i cant believe she said that!!!! i agree with charlie get preg again and show her!!!! hahaha!!! thats ridiculous to say u would love one more than the other grrr!!! what do these people think they can achieve from saying these things???!!!

Natalie- Ugh!!! I'm sorry that your MIL is so awful.... I hope she warms up when baby comes, nothing makes a person happy like a little one!!

TTC- I feel so badly that your appointment went so badly, you made the decision that is right for you and babies, and the doctors and nurses need to respect that!!!! Was your DH away when you had that appointment? My DH travels a lot for work too and I know it can really be a pain! He's leaving next week so I decided to go to the beach, ha ha! But sometimes it can be pretty draining that he's always gone!

Batty- I love the onsie, perfect for a summer baby!

I am really counting down now, 3 more days of work, then off to the beach and on to a summer spent floating in the pool!!!

Hi, im very new to this, but am very interested. I am due August 22, 2011 and was wondering if I could join in? A little background if anyone is wondering. This is my second pregnancy, and im happily married. My first child is 2 and very cranky most of the time. Lol.

Hiii!! :) do you know if baby is a boy or girl yet?

lol Yes i do actually ^^ its a girl this time:happydance: Were thrilled about having a pink bump this time :)

Ooh I had my midwife appt today :D he was a proper wriggler and she was saying how all his movement kept raising his hb!! She also said my bloods were fine though my iron levels were high (but normal) at my booking bloods but they've dropped a bit which would explain the tiredness (still normal levels but a big drop) and NO gtt test for me either!! :yay: Oooh and she said she is a bit concerned about the period pains I keep getting especially as they're the same feeling as when I was in labour with S. But she said that to just keep an eye in it and if it becomes regular or more painful to call my labour ward!

Ooh I had my midwife appt today :D he was a proper wriggler and she was saying how all his movement kept raising his hb!! She also said my bloods were fine though my iron levels were high (but normal) at my booking bloods but they've dropped a bit which would explain the tiredness (still normal levels but a big drop) and NO gtt test for me either!! :yay: Oooh and she said she is a bit concerned about the period pains I keep getting especially as they're the same feeling as when I was in labour with S. But she said that to just keep an eye in it and if it becomes regular or more painful to call my labour ward!

eak thats scary with having to keep an eye on your pains!!!! are they regular? xx

I've had a few period type pains too Charlie- I didn't even think of mentioning it at my last appointment because they've really been so scattered. Now I wish I had, did they say what it could be?

She didn't really know she said that it doesn't sound like braxton hicks but she phoned up the maternity ward for a second opinion and they agreed to just keep an eye on it, make sure I'm not losing anything down there I.e water or plug and of it gets worse & regular to call up and they'll tell me to go in and get monitored! :shrug: So just keep an eye on it ttc! :)

eak thats scary with having to keep an eye on your pains!!!! are they regular? xx

Nope it usually happens in the evenings and lasts for a few hours on and off then just goes lol

ahhh i see!!! i dont think ive had any period type pains in quite a while now!!!
i know when i see my new mw on thurs im gonna mention is i think baby has been engaging and unengaging if that makes sense??

They can do that right up until the end! Some babies are fully engaged for weeks before others don't engage until labour! Unpredictable little things :haha:

TTC - Yay for your section date, but BOOO to them for making you feel bad about opting for a c-section. It's your babies and your decisions. You obviously know any pros and cons and are going for what you feel is safest for them. Just ignore them if they feel the need to condesend you!

Natalie/TTC - OMG. I can't believe you in-laws. Some of those comments have been horrendous. I thought mine was going to be difficult, but bugger me I'd have punched yours full in the face!!!

Charlie - glad midwife went okay and no GTT test! Keep an eye on those pains missus!! :D

My midwife tomorrow. Going to broach the subject of having a waterbirth tomorrow...I'm hoping she'll support me.

Lol I'm trying to keep him in for another 5 weeks (just for the birth unit again :) )

And Ahh let me know how it goes! Remember to tell her how you know the waters gonna help your hips & you'd rather have that comfort than being restricted which could make it worse after labour! :) I really hope you get it!!

I don't really know where to post this but are you Watford & surrounding areas ladies (ie stevenage/Harrow/st Albans/ etc) still up for a meet and would you prefer it before or after LOs are born? :)

little monkeys eh!!!!! im curious to know what postion this little one is in as i felt quite a shift about yest!!!
Batty ive i had seen them i probably would have done!!!! hate is a strong word but i am seriously starting to really hate them!!!! the dad isnt so bad although he is a bit creepy!!
good luck for your appointment tomorrow and fingers crossed you can have the water birth!!!!
charlie would still love a meet not sure where you would post it, cos on here theres u me and batty thats near watford i think??!!

And angie - she's st Albans - Might post in 3rd tri but it will probs get moved! I was just thinking if we were to do it before they arrive then best do it in the next couple of weeks as any July mummies might pop soon! :D

And angie - she's st Albans - Might post in 3rd tri but it will probs get moved! I was just thinking if we were to do it before they arrive then best do it in the next couple of weeks as any July mummies might pop soon! :D

yeah good idea try 3rd tri see what happens!!! oh jeeez forgot angie...sorry angie!!!! :)
yeah i was thinking next couple weeks be good, i know all my weekends are packed so would have to be a week day for me!!! eak i have 41 days left only just noticed that!!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->