3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Haha Im sorry I didnt mean it to sound like I was calling everyone old. LOL I meant I feel old cause im already on my second and LAST child, when everyone else was on their first.

And for the boob thing :/ I wish mine would double in size.... Im not very blessed in THAT department lol

lol love I'll cut mine in half and give you some they are driving me crazy right now!!

noce to know we are all about the same age :) it's comforting to me anyway!

krystal- we really do have a lot in common!!! That's awesome :)

-Takes half of boobs- thanks! lol And yes we all are close in age. Ill be 25 in august right before my little girl is due ^^ she may come closer to my birthday. That would be an awesome bday gift!

Looks like I'm the old lady- I'm 32 and so is DH, we've been married 8 years, but we had alot of trouble getting pregnant with our first son... this one happened much easier! Its funny, but I don't feel like I'm in my 30's, I guess its just a number anyhow. And I'll take some of those boobs everyone is handing out. The biggest I ever was after I had my son and was nursing was a B, I'm usually struggling to fit into an A, ugh!

Hey all,

I haven't posted much lately, but I have read every post!!

I've just turned 29 and am having my first. Now I feel old!! :dohh:

And regarding the nursing bras: when I went to be fitted I was told to buy for the cup size I am now, but to buy one size larger in band size. So, I'm currently a 34C so I bought 36Cs. The larger band size will account for the engorgement, but that won't last forever. In the meantime they are comfy and not too restrictive. Hope that helps!

I'm 23, will turn 24 a couple of weeks after the birth and these will be baby 1 & 2 for me :)
I sometimes feel like a little kid at my lol, I don't know why because 23 isn't even that young!

I already bought some nursing bra's.. Just got them a little big.. I am almost growing out of them already tho lol! I have a list of thing to get for the bubs still and I think I'm actually almost done! Supposed to be ready to go by 30 weeks but I think by 32 I'll be ready just in case..

I can't believe in such a short amount of time we will be meeting our little ones.. Feelibg very emotional today lol keep crying at the thought of meeting my boys :) is anyone else still super emotional?

I think they take the head, tummy and femur measurements and then they can get an estimated weight.

We have our maternity photoshoot on saturday and I am half dreading it as I will sooo fat!

Lots going on - its like four or five convos at once!

I think I'm the baby of the group! I'm 21 (Dec birthday)..!

As for BBs...mind feel huge. I used to be a 36H (uk size) and then I lost about 5 stone and they went to a 32B at best...a huge shock to me but blimey, my back felt better! Once my weight settled down they were about a C..but now I'm up to a 34E, and those bras are tight on the cup! I'm hoping they don't explode to my old proportions!!!! :D

Squeeker - Nursing Bras....I was told the opposite. If anything you should go for one less measurement on the back and a larger cup, because your ribs should have widened to accomodate baby while pregnant, and that is what will shrink as soon as you give birth because you're making all that space in your abdomen again. Then you're left with bra's that are way too big on the back...and if your BBs do engorge it will be wrong fitting on your back and your cup..which won't be good for comfort, support or bbs!

I'm 30 & I don't feel old!

My boobs haven't changed at all, though I'm not surprised, as they never have when I've gained/lost weight before. Expect they might expand when my milk comes in? Will wait & see I guess!

Had our first NCT class last night, and got our second on Saturday! Think it'll be quite helpful, though not sure hubby's as "on board" as me!

Nope, was just wondering how she is...hoping she's gone into the hospital to be safe.

Same I wrote on her fb aswel but nothing yet!! Hope she is ok!!! I'm thinking must have gone in!!!

Glad Charlie is ok! Dont be scaring us like that!

sorrrrrry ladies! :) OH didn't finish until late so I couldn't get in as I had to look after the LO, but he did get him moving for me again, though it was weird cause I could feel him when touching my belly but not actually moving inside my belly :shrug: Sorry for worrying you all :haha: I'm just gonna put it down to BH now cause if it was the real thing I'm sure the little man would have been here by now!

What's everyone up to for hte rest of the day? I gotta go MIL's later (hospital bag is already in the car just incase :haha: ) she's just moved to another Carvery so, we have to go see her new place! Also need to get my uni assignment finished and submitted! I also managed to get a lie in this morning :happydance: 9.30am!!

How's everyone else feeling/doing?? x

Glad you're okay Charlie!!! Second to last day at work, I'm literally counting hours which is sad because I like my job. Its another scorcher here today- in the 90's with suffocating humidity, I don't know how people live without A/C!

My days I am sooooo hungry but a the min no energy to go to shops to find something to eat!!!! Will be sooooo glad once I have a working fridge freezer!!!!
I just did a post about what song will remind u off this pregnancy any of u ladies got any?? Mine is one off hubby's CDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leXAvUvf9Kg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Makes me laugh!!!

OMG i agree this heat is driving me nuts where i am. Its been reaching 106 every afternoon here. But yesterday was a little cooler.. 98 lol its sad when you wake up and 80 degrees feels awesome. This stinking heat wave in the USA south needs to moowzie on outta here :/-
-Also, for the breastfeeding ladies.. i have a question. I didnt breastfeed my son, and I am kinda wanting to for this one. the question is this---- I have what they called inverted nipples. :/ Where when you sqeeze your areola the nipple pulls inward instead of outward. Its not weird or anything, but was just wondering if i am even capable of breast feeding?

Looks like I'm the old lady- I'm 32 and so is DH, we've been married 8 years, but we had alot of trouble getting pregnant with our first son... this one happened much easier! Its funny, but I don't feel like I'm in my 30's, I guess its just a number anyhow. And I'll take some of those boobs everyone is handing out. The biggest I ever was after I had my son and was nursing was a B, I'm usually struggling to fit into an A, ugh!

I wish i was just my normal size! i am a 32 C normally. But since being pregnant i've gone to a DD!!! It's insane! And they're always real hot!!!!

Glad you're okay Charlie!!! Second to last day at work, I'm literally counting hours which is sad because I like my job. Its another scorcher here today- in the 90's with suffocating humidity, I don't know how people live without A/C!

yeah i think it's supposed to be 98 here but feel like 106 or something? insane!!!

OMG i agree this heat is driving me nuts where i am. Its been reaching 106 every afternoon here. But yesterday was a little cooler.. 98 lol its sad when you wake up and 80 degrees feels awesome. This stinking heat wave in the USA south needs to moowzie on outta here :/-
-Also, for the breastfeeding ladies.. i have a question. I didnt breastfeed my son, and I am kinda wanting to for this one. the question is this---- I have what they called inverted nipples. :/ Where when you sqeeze your areola the nipple pulls inward instead of outward. Its not weird or anything, but was just wondering if i am even capable of breast feeding?

This came up in my birthing class, and in a few books i've read- YES you can still breastfeed!!!! :)

Hello!!!
Bit late but had my midwife appointment today new mf seems really nice which I'm happy about!!!
The appointment was over an hour long had to basically do all the booking in again and have all my bloods done again!!! I have to change hospitals which hmm ok not over the moon about but has to be done really so never mind!!
I also spoke to them about the way I've been feeling and they totally understood they haven't put me down for follow ups but next time I'm there just to Check on how I'm feeling etc!! So that's ok! They've also said I am ok for the low risk birthing unit should I want it and if I feel I want the epidural I can easily move to the upstairs bit!! I have to have my birthing plan ready for next appointment which will be in 3 weeks they are happy with me and lo and that everything is ok!! Measuring bang on target again 34cm for 34 weeks I was worried was gonna be bigger so relieved!!!

I have mine tomorrow natalie we'll see what they say. they never seem to tell me much. Sometimes i feel like such a sucker going to these appts and not being told a thing. It's like what's the point if they're not really doing much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->