3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

MRstacporter9, yep i do! And yep that's why you can't find one... There is one in chatanooga tn that u can drive to or atl, ga I think! But I'm
not into the driving thing makes me nervous! I'm
totally oblivious to the army/bases here in bama other than whatever is in Anniston I'm
so scatterbrained. I live halfway between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham in a small town. Did you guys get hit by the storms at all? You should fb me ... It's Krystal Moon I don't have a photo bc my profile is private, but I don't think there are many of us.

Dare I know!!!! 49!!! And counting DOWN! It's crazy how soon they will be here!!! I can't wait!!! Too bad you don't live closer we could go shopping to pass the time haha

Oh an my insomnia is horrible and restless leg syndrome :-/ I'm
on a 3 day binge of very little sleep right now and I'm
barely hanging on!

Natalie... sorry to say... I'm getting perfect sleep pretty much :) - apart from having to turn every so often or kicking OH cause he takes up ALL the room :dohh:

Ahhh. Charlie lucky!!!! Now you've said it u will suffer too!!!! Mwhahhahaha!! I hope u don't tho!! It's been horrid!!!
Krystal I've not got to the point if I can't carry on until I sleep yet.... I've done soooooo much today been non stop with only around an hours sleep if that so im hoping tonight I may sleep although not feeling tired yet... Just hungry!!!

Love_Krystal lol Im in Phenix city and no we got a little bad weather but the major storms bypassed us! But just the night before last we had a hailstorm hit that woke me and hubby up in the middle of the night, we werent sure if we should grab our 2 year old and hide, or go back to sleep lol. And hubby works on fort benning. I just found out something interesting tho. Since the hospital im going to is in georgia, im gonna see if the army hospital has midwives available. We live in alabama but georgia state line is like 5 mins from us. Colombus GA is only a hop skip and a jump away.

Also i am so jealous of you ladies, that are sleeping wonderfully. I just started having to pee quite alot in the middle of the night. :/ And heartburn kicks in... Then I cant turn over without completely sitting up in bed. Im Alot larger with this baby than I was with my first. And i still got a ways to go. lol

not feeling so hot today ladies... Just... I'll.

and krystal- I know! That'd be so fun if we were closer!

Ahhh. Charlie lucky!!!! Now you've said it u will suffer too!!!! Mwhahhahaha!! I hope u don't tho!! It's been horrid!!!
Krystal I've not got to the point if I can't carry on until I sleep yet.... I've done soooooo much today been non stop with only around an hours sleep if that so im hoping tonight I may sleep although not feeling tired yet... Just hungry!!!

I wake up around 4am to pee.... but if I'm really tired some nights I just go back to sleep - which is stupid cause one of these days I'm gonna end up wetting myself :haha:

thanks charlie- it's weird I felt horrible all morning- like I could pass out. Then this hugeeeeee storm hit- bringing tornado warnings and horrible rain- and I feel a lot better. Wondering if something to do with pressure? Also been drinking a lot of water. Not feeling 100 percent but much better than before.

Charlie I'm a nightmare I get into bed then have to get up after 30mins of being in bed needing toilet then as soon as I think I'm done I have to go again haven't even made it out of the bathroom!!! Hahaha!!! Then I'm usually *touches wood* ok for rest of night only sometimes have to go again!!! Been getting cramp a bit more as well and so is dh!!! We are a right pair haha!!!
I will be glad when I can get a decent nights sleep
Awww dare hope u feel better soon!!! What's up??
I've got my anti d injection tomorrow!! It's a week later than I should be having it but hopefully that's ok!!??!!
This week should be very busy for me!!!!

lol I find the bedtime wee the worst! I sit there rocking for ages and you still manage to squeeze a bit out :haha: (joys of pregnancy hey!!)

Lol is he mirroring your pregnancy symptoms?? and decent nights sleep.... that might not happen for a while yet!!!! I was lucky with Stephen BUT, not meaning to scare anyone.... there are a few mum's in babyclub who have a year old or older and they still don't sleep properly! Dunno how the mum's do it! I keep telling Stephen if he gets up before 7am... that when he is a teenager then I'll get him back :haha:

Dare - it could well be something to do with the pressure - especially if you feel better now the storms passed? Just try not to over-exert yourself! :)

Now u say that he hasn't been sleeping well through the night either!!!! I hadn't thought of that!! He is total opposite of me and my toilet trips I swear he hardly ever goes!!! Lucky him eh!!! I hate that feeling that there is still a little bit more to come out and your sat there squeezing!! Joys and the glamerous lifestyle of a pregnant woman!!!

Anyone else struggling with just being a thoroughly miserable cow right now!?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

x

Aww batty :0( I dont think I am.... Other than how ive been recently...

happy 35 weeks natalie!!!

Ladies should i start thinking about packing the hospital bag now? I am so afraid she's going to come early. My body has switched from feeling mostly great all the time to being SUPER tired and exhausted. :(

Sleeping ok through the night besides the night pees- but i mean i just, am getting back to wanting to rest most of the day.

Yeah there's no harm in starting it now... mine's half done.. so got the essentials in there, but not the stuff that we 'could' need.... I'll have it all finished by next week though :) You're not that far off your DD so it's not like you're doing it super early :)

Aww thank u!!! 2 weeks and I'm full term ahhhh!!!
Had my anti d injection today!!! :)
Just had the bloody mil pop over unannounced!! Grrr she keeps saying oh your getting big now! Well yes I am going to get big and she is measuring bang on target was my response Grrrr she irritates the hell out of me I was in a good mood till that grrr I didn't invite her in cos I got stuff everywhere where I'm trying to sort stuff out!! Oh she then says I won't come on sat I don't agree with baby showers they are an American thing good I don't bloody want u there!!!!!! :p Grrrr sorry needed that moan!!!! Hahaha!!!

Oh and my hosp bags are basically there now baby's is ready mine just needs a few more bits but essentials are there!!!
Oh another thing mil said is she recons lo will be here early well I've been saying that from day one!! Hahaha!! We will see I think it's more nerves than anything she will probably want to stay hidden from her for as long as poss!!! Can't say I blame her!!! :rofl:

Oh Charlie I keep thinking we should try arrange this meet soon!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->