3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I'm in stevenage - not watford - but only two pools there. Still, my chances are better today than they were yesterday!

Oh, don't worry; dislocations isn't a common labour thing - it's all my EDS, I'm prone to subluxtions and dislocations. It's fun!

ahhh sorry keep thinking u are watford!!
phew i was worrying there!!

Ahh batty - I'm actually really happy you can have your water birth!! :) :)

And Natalie there's only 2 pools in the birthing unit - don't think there are any on the normal unit! You never know if you're overdue or H comes early I might see you on the unit! :haha:

ahhh i need this tour!!! i phoned up other day and it went to voicemail, so left all my details and i havent heard anything back????!!! my friend said she had a letter confirming tour??!!
hahaha can u imagine that!! that would be fab!!!

on another note... my belly button starting to pop out!!! ahhhhh

Yeah try calling again or go in and talk to reception! Although the midwives and the unit is amazing - reception aren't quite on the ball! I didn't go on the tour but we found our way pretty much :)

Hmm I can see the abc ward being full when I pop now - loads of people Are opting for it :haha:

Does it pop out gradually or did it literally just go POP :)

Yeah try calling again or go in and talk to reception! Although the midwives and the unit is amazing - reception aren't quite on the ball! I didn't go on the tour but we found our way pretty much :)

Hmm I can see the abc ward being full when I pop now - loads of people Are opting for it :haha:

Does it pop out gradually or did it literally just go POP :)

yeah i got that impression with the reception while i was there other day for my anti d injection!!
i want the tour cos i have never been to watford before and i was so set on going to stoke so just want a rough idea on things!!! esp like what happens if i go into labour when the football is on i think they close the road!!!
oh are they??!!! im not sure what bit im gonna go for!!! i have no idea on all this!!!!
its doing it gradually its not fully there yet, its like the top part of the bellybutton it doesnt show yet when wearing tight tops so thats good, feels funny!!!!! :dohh:

:haha: I've not got a clue what to do if the footie's on! Do thy still play through July and august?

Hey ladies, I know it's been a long time.

I'm so happy for you all to see how your little ones are coming along and I am so excited for you all :)

Josh and I are taking it one day at a time. In the end, the reality is that Ashlyn should have been here next month, and knowing we'll never get to meet her really hurts in so many ways. I'm crying as I type this, but not out of sadness. Out of happiness knowing that she is somewhere better and that there was a reason for this.

I'm going to pop in every once in a while if that's alright. xx

You can pop in whenever you want too :)

I'm glad you're taking it one day at a time and your positive attitude to her being in a better place is really lovely! :hugs:

Helloooo! sooo sorry ive not been in! it has been hurrendous at work. Our accountant is in hospital with cancer so ive had her job and my job to do and i know if i came on BNB id get no work done!!! butttttt hopefully that will all end this week !im training a guy tomorrow and i am praying he is a quick learner!!!!

Chris is away fishing tonight...hence why im on facebook and BNB at 10pm LOL! not normal!!! lonely me!!!!

SO my photo and article came out in the mag today.......and i havent seen it!!!! i thought it was out tomorrow!! il have to buy it after work! am a little scared of what it looks like in a mag and what has been written haha! Sarah youve seen it....how is it?!!!!

Update on me for the week or so - had my 34 week midwife appt and all is ok - i had a bit of blood in my wee but shes sent it off and it was all ok which i didnt expect!

Since sat ive had baddddd bum gravy and i dontk now why!!! spoke to doc today and he said it could be a bug and wait n see a couple more days.........thank you mr doctor so helpful!!!

Also had 2 more ante natal classes - relaxation classes but ive found them pretty useless! shes just gone on about back pain, muscles, etc and then today was about labour...which we have already covered and at the end of the classes we lay there for 15 mins on a matt. but oh well, one more to go to next week and thats it!

I did order a pregnancy yoga dvd though - better late than never! be good to get some stretches in before labour!!!

Anyone elses bump small! i tell ppl im almost 35 weeks and they are in shock! i suppose its a good thing but also i want a wanging bump at the same time! although im uncomfortable how i am so i wonder how bad id be bigger haha!

heyyy halsey! nice to see you on here instead of facebook hehe! come in whenever you want! wont be long till it will be baby pics all round!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Hey ladies, I know it's been a long time.

I'm so happy for you all to see how your little ones are coming along and I am so excited for you all :)

Josh and I are taking it one day at a time. In the end, the reality is that Ashlyn should have been here next month, and knowing we'll never get to meet her really hurts in so many ways. I'm crying as I type this, but not out of sadness. Out of happiness knowing that she is somewhere better and that there was a reason for this.

I'm going to pop in every once in a while if that's alright. xx

awwww how are u??? i havent seen u in ages!!! havent seen u on fb either!!!
your attitude is amazing!!! :hugs: how is josh finding it?
aww be lovely if u pop in every once in a while!!!! :kiss:

heyyy halsey! nice to see you on here instead of facebook hehe! come in whenever you want! wont be long till it will be baby pics all round!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

hello stranger!!!!
must get that magazine u are in!!!

helloooo!!!! scuze my huge post a min ago! had a lot to say as not been on for over a week hehe! i cant wait to be less busy next week! be a huge weight off my shoulders!

EEk check you past 35 weeks!!!!!! its getting so close for all of us! crazy! x

Natalie, I don't have you on FB anymore?! :( Add me! I'm on Samira's profile.

helloooo!!!! scuze my huge post a min ago! had a lot to say as not been on for over a week hehe! i cant wait to be less busy next week! be a huge weight off my shoulders!

EEk check you past 35 weeks!!!!!! its getting so close for all of us! crazy! x

i just read it i didnt see it to begin with!!!
i keep getting told im big and how its going to be a big baby and am i sure there is only one in there and how they dont think i will make it to my due date oh you are going to be early etc!!! ahhhhhhh funny im measuring bang on target!!! although looking at hubbys family it will probably be huge :( they are all tall and wide!!! hubby is 6ft 7" i think and his bro is not far of 7foot!!! and all family other than his dad are pretty wide!!!! my family average height and only me and dad are on the larger side i had to bite my tongue when hubbys mum said she is gonna be big i wanted to say oh she takes after your side of the family HAHAHAHA :rofl:

i know its not long till full term!!! im wondering if my fear of her being early is just a fear or if she will be here early!!! not long to wait and see!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->