3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I think I lost a bit of my plug on Monday dare. I was in the hospital having a scan and when I went to the toilet I wiped a lump of green snot coloured mucus :sick: my consultant said to keep an eye on it but I've had nothing since.

yeah I haven't had anything like that. Just normal discharge- just more of it

You can loose your plug gradually in little peices that are almost unnoticable or it can come out all at once. With my son, my plug just thinned out gradually, I never seen anything. And yes a bloody show and losing your plug ARE different. A bloody show is where you start bleeding meaning impending birth. Losing your plug means that you are begining to dialate. But just begining to dialate means nothing. I was dialated at 2 cm, with my son for 4 weeks after he dropped earlier than expected. So I woulnt worry, just keep an eye out in case if you see any blood.

dare, have you spoken to mw? sounds like plug but it could be something else. and also might be a bit early to lose plug so if you are best to get checked out?

xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Sorry but yay 33 weeks today!!! only 7 left to go :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think last time I lost the mucuousy snot coloured part two weeks before... and then I must have lost my bloody show when actually in labour cause I had nothing before and then I remember some blood on the sheets :shrug:

I am a free woman!!! 6 months of maternity leave, woohoo!

Does anyone have any nice plans for the weekend?

Me and Dh are going away for the weekend- not too far from home but right around the corner close to the beach. Of course i probably won't be going near the water because i'll be afraid of waves smashing me and baby. So i MAY get to the water- may not. probably not.

Congrats on the maternity leave! that's fantastic!

dare, have you spoken to mw? sounds like plug but it could be something else. and also might be a bit early to lose plug so if you are best to get checked out?

xx

I really don't think it's the plug- as i said seems like regular discharge just a touch more. Nothing i would be worried about. Was just curious if anyone else was having an increase- and i know someone else mentioned they were. I will mention it at my next appt on friday. I mean if it gets a lot heavier i will call. But it's really not that much more than normal.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Sorry but yay 33 weeks today!!! only 7 left to go :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think last time I lost the mucuousy snot coloured part two weeks before... and then I must have lost my bloody show when actually in labour cause I had nothing before and then I remember some blood on the sheets :shrug:

yeah mine is just clear- no snot coloring. So i don't think that's what it is. I've also known women to lose the plug a month before they have their babies.

And happy 33 weeks!

Oh my gosh, I am so tired. Ive started seriously nesting like crazy. nothing in my house is safe. I just tackled my sons entire room, including vacuuming and shampooing his carpets, and the windows. Omg.. so much more to do. With my son, i obsessed over folding and refolding his clothes like crazy.. Then i would rewash them and do it all over again. But with this one, im seriously deep cleaning everything in reach and im so tired, but must keep cleaning.. Its a catch 22.
Anyone else nesting like crazy?

charlie you ok? just seen your FB status! didnt want to comment on there for allt o see x

Wooohooo!!!! How does it feel for u to be free from work for 6 months??

I've got my baby shower tomorrow!! Still got loads to sort out for it!!! Eak!!!

charlie you ok? just seen your FB status! didnt want to comment on there for allt o see x

Ooh yeah :) I'm just upset my best friends getting treated like a mug by her OH. It's a long story but my ex-best mate is really good friends with the OH and she's out up all over FB about how her, my BM and The OH are all going to Newquay - even though BM didn't know about it and after last time when she saw them all dancing and grinding up against each other she said she'd never go away with them again - and the ex BM is always doing things like that when they go out on nights out. Anyways the OH said he's still going and if she chooses not to go then that's her own fault :shrug: it annoys me cause this girl is lovely and the other one is a user :( I've told her so many times to stop going around upsetting people just to get attention!!

If you made any sense of that then well done lol :)

Nat - hope you have a nice babyshower tomorrow!!!

Thanks Charlie!!!
At the min I'm trying to get this little madam to move I've panicked myself cos I can't remember if I've felt her move today Definatly haven't felt her move this eve :-S

She might be having a sleepy day or cause she's getting bigger its possible now to feel as much movement? If you are concerned phone up the maternity unit and get checked out :) better to be safe then sit there worrying all night!

Thank u Charlie she gave me some kicks!! Id said earlier in day to Hubby that she was having a lazy day!!!
Suppose i should get stuff sorted out for baby shower now!! So much to do so little time :-S
Really hoping it stays dry this afternoon!!!!

nat dont worry i have the same! my little man doesnt move in the day any more only when im laying down relaxing / in bed! it scares the hell out of me but apparently its normal as they get bigger they dont move as much!

And have a fab baby shower!!!!!! mines next sunday and i havent a clue whats going on with it! im not organising it so all im allowed to know is the date! it drives me insane not knowing im such a control freak lol

Charlie i got it!! urgh your poor friend!!!!!! why does she put up with him!! so is she leaving him to go to newquay or is she gona go! i wouldnt trust the ex BM!!!!! x

Natalie - how's your baby shower gone?? :) Get lots of nice stuff? Did MIL stay away after all?

Samira - She's told him she's 100% not going and he text the ex-BM saying 'Laura's fine with me going, so NEWQUAY HERE WE COME'..... I think she's had enough now so we'll see whether she stays with him or not!

How's everyone feeling today? Had a good weekend so far??

Thank you!!!!! cant believe its 5 weeks to go!

Feelin fab today! had a shitty day yesterday was in a bit of a strop mode but today all ok! I went for a yummy carvery today, ate sooooooo much and then had an ice cream mmmmmmmm!

I also realised the other day i was missing a BIG bag of Haydens baby clothes and was having a panic over it (probs y i was in a mood lol) but we just went to the mobile home and it was hidden under one of the chairs!!!!!!! soooo happy ive got it! it had the cutest jeans and dungerees and vests!

BUT im still going to the car booty tomorrow to get more hehehe! There is one that starts at 7am and another that is at 12.30 so if my feet can take it i will trapse both!

How was the baby shower nat? you get lots of goodies? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->