3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Just popping on quickly while I have signal in the lovely Cornwall! I decided to sneak away with my parents, brother and his fiance for a week as I'd got ahead with work and I'm so glad I decided to. We are in a cottage that is literally in the middle of a forest..we have to go through unlocking and locking gates to the deer park and sheep field and its so utterly gorgeous!! Missing Paul, my OH, but I think he's enjoying his time alone - realising it may be the last time he really gets to himself before babs comes!! Been getting insane BH the last few days (and sharp cervix pain) but I think its all the walking and her having moved deeper down! Yay, I'm waddling like a penguin already!

Glad to hear everyone is okay, and glad those of you that had them have enjoyed your baby showers! I can't believe how close we all are - it's so mental!

MUM2MILLER - this will probably be the last time I can get on today/tomorrow (and I'm sure you've got more important things to think about tomorrow!!I!) But I just wanted to say I'm definately thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of your little baby girl. I hope everything goes 100per cent the way you want it to and you enjoy babies birthday. I can't imagine some of the feelings you're going through but when you get to post that picture of you holding Amelia I hope its everything you imagine and more. Xx

Just popping on quickly while I have signal in the lovely Cornwall! I decided to sneak away with my parents, brother and his fiance for a week as I'd got ahead with work and I'm so glad I decided to. We are in a cottage that is literally in the middle of a forest..we have to go through unlocking and locking gates to the deer park and sheep field and its so utterly gorgeous!! Missing Paul, my OH, but I think he's enjoying his time alone - realising it may be the last time he really gets to himself before babs comes!! Been getting insane BH the last few days (and sharp cervix pain) but I think its all the walking and her having moved deeper down! Yay, I'm waddling like a penguin already!

Glad to hear everyone is okay, and glad those of you that had them have enjoyed your baby showers! I can't believe how close we all are - it's so mental!

MUM2MILLER - this will probably be the last time I can get on today/tomorrow (and I'm sure you've got more important things to think about tomorrow!!I!) But I just wanted to say I'm definitely thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of your little baby girl. I hope everything goes 100per cent the way you want it to and you enjoy babies birthday. I can't imagine some of the feelings you're going through but when you get to post that picture of you holding Amelia I hope its everything you imagine and more. Xx

Batty that sounds wonderful! I hope you enjoy the beauty of everything and relax! Your post made me feel like I was there, lol.

I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, and getting excited about the time nearing in on us. Yesterday I sat sorting baby clothes and getting the sizes matched up and ready to go. Even tho I got a little bit longer than all of you guys.

Where abouts in aus are you btw? I am in Perth

Ooooh Perth is my favourite! I spent a year travelling round Australia, starting & ending in Perth. We stayed with friends in Parkwood first (they've now moved to Riverton) & then got an apartment in South Perth with river views, fantastic! I'd soooooo love to go back there one day, show hubby & baby!

Woo hoo batty have a great time!!!

And Mum--- This is the big day right?!?! You are the first of us to pop- good luck love thinking about you all day sending healing thoughts and prayers to your body and lots of love to your baby and prayers for a nice easy delivery!!!!!!

So excited for you!!!!!!

I am 3/5 engaged.... I'm excited about that but I'm not sure what it means???

YAY natalie, dont know what it means either but from my understanding its great!!

Yes today is the day!! its 3.30 in the morning and i am freaking out! luckily i fell asleep by 10 last night and slept through till about 3 so i got a little sleep. I just cant get back to sleep after the nurse came in and checked on me. So i thought id pop in and write one last time before i have my little girl... 9ish hours to go! im amazed how scared i am, there is probably 100 emotions going through me, obviously excitement but i am worried something will go wrong like last time and its scaring the hell out of me. Im trying to stay positive though and she is being wonderful and moving constantly to re assure me everything is just fine thank gosh. I will update when i get a chance but if one of you lovely ladies see it on FB feel free to update. Ps no one knows she is coming today of my friends so please dont mention on FB till i have announced it. Take care everyone, wish me luck xxxx

OOOO So excited for you!!!^^^ I have not been as active on this thread as most but its exciting.

Ahhhhh mumtomiller so excited for u!!! I can't imagine how u must be feeling!!! I noticed on facebook said 33 days to go!! Cant wait to hear updates!!! 9 hours wow!!! I can't believe it!!!
Thank u I am excited but would love to know how it relates to how much longer etc!!!
Good luck for today xx

Mumtomiller so happy and excited for you! You'll be in my thoughts :)
And Natalie 3/5 sounds good to meeeeeeeee!

natalie, does my FB say somewhere 33 days to go?? i didnt think i had a ticker of any sout?? interesting... that would have been about right for the due date countdown

ooooh i may have u confused with someone else on here hahaha someone put status as 33days???

yep i checked i was getting u confused with dare hehehe i am blaming preg brain!!!!! hehehe

Oh mumtomiller that's so exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to hear! I'll be looking For the announcement and thinking about you and praying for you and your sweet girl!!!

Batty - hope you're having a lovely time! :)

Ahh mum2miller- good luck :) and I also can't wait to see the update & pictures of you and your little girl! I hope everything goes ok and see you on here when you can get on here! :hugs:

It doesn't quite seem real yet that we're all so close to the end!

mum hope you are well!!!!! Thinking of you!!!!!! Lol natalie yeah it's me that has 33 days left :)

Hi ladies, just a quick check in. I can't wait to have my new laptop so I can stay more current with all that's going on, there's so much exciting news right now.

I'm about the same, I've been trying to stuff a lot of fun stuff with my son in the final few weeks and I'm exhausting myself. I took him to a petting zoo yesterday and I don't think I ate enough breakfast because the smell made me start vomiting and my feet were so swollen when we got home. Anyhow, I can't believe some of you will be having babies so soon, I can't wait to start seeing birth announcements!!!

ttc I'm so sad you were so I'll!!! But think it's great you had a petting zoo trip!! Jealous!!

as for me today I whacked out and started a serious tidying of the nursery!!! It'll be done soon then I will put up photos.

any news MUM??///? Hoping you have a baby in your arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->