3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hiya ladies, checking in to see if there are any recent births yet,

Yay, 2 more days till its JULY, then I can say Im in my due month...
Im thinking I might end up in August though, just a feeling. But my DD is my anniversary with OH, so I will be celebrating something either way on that day.

How are we all doing?, Ive been feeling real good, all my pains just stopped,
puzzling but I'm not complaining, I think it was after staying with my parents for a few days and now Im relaxed.

For the next few weeks I will be doing my Labour dust dance, LOL \\:D/:loopy:\\:D/

Sprinkles all round ladies!!!!

I think she should be having her c section around now since she said about 9 ish hours from the last update! I'm waiting to hear too! It's still Tuesday night here 9:30 pm but Wednesday there!

where in the world is she? Its Wednesday 2pm here and Im in New Zealand,

its crazy how we are all from so many different parts of the world.

I hope she doesn't mind me updating you - but this has gone on FB

Teagan Ramage
Our precious little miracle Amelia Elizabeth Anne Ramage has arrived weighing exactly 2kg and 46cm. Mum and bub are doing well.

So our first midsummer baby has arrived!!!! :) :)

Congrats Mum2Miller!!!!

Awww Congrats to Mum2Miller!! Can't believe our first little bub has arrived!! Can't wait to hear her birth story when she's feeling up to it!

mum2miller I am so very happy for you. I hope you're all well :hugs:

Yay Mum2Miller, I'm so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to see pictures, and can anyone convert to pounds for me, I have no idea how big little Amelia is!

oh my sooo little. congrats okay whos next lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->