3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

yay Natalie! That's really soon! I bet it flys by!

Dare & I have 32 days!! (fingers crossed I'll go sooner though .. Whew Ive about had it with being pregnant lol I want to meet my little man!!)

The last few weeks really do seem to be flying by so fast, before we know it our babies will be here! :dance:

yay Natalie! That's really soon! I bet it flys by!

Dare & I have 32 days!! (fingers crossed I'll go sooner though .. Whew Ive about had it with being pregnant lol I want to meet my little man!!)

i know it really has gone very quickly since moving!!! i really am wondering if i will be early like people keep saying!!! :shrug:

Im so glad that the weeks are flying by for you guys. Lately I feel like I am at a stand still. I feel like the days are dragging by. Ive been so bored out of my mind, im running out of things to do. Picked up a crib and changing table today so got that out of the way and still need to get a few more things, but for the most part we have everything that we need.
After you ladies reassured me that breastfeeding shouldnt be a problem for me and I did some more research I found out that I didnt have true inverted nipples at all. :) thankful for that, But any suggestions for good breast pumps? Do I even need a breast pump? I could use some insight from any ladies that breastfed or plan on it. No one in my immediate family breastfed so, I can't exactly ask anyone for tips and or pointers, lol.

I hope everyone here in the US are staying cool and out of this horrible heat. I know here in the south, The sun is cooking!!!

I don't know how much longer it's going to be but I'm ready! I am so over it! Haha ... Seriously though I think he has dropped some the past couple days bc he has his head buried inside my hip cavity (not in my girl part yet though) and my
belly/his body is much lower. I can breathe easily even when laying flat. He isn't moving as much which alarms me some but Ive read it's normal when they start dropping .... I keep a check on him & we have a dr appt Friday. I can't see my belly button anymore bc my belly has changed shape and looks different. I hoping it's a good sign! I think she will check me Friday, I doubt anything much is going on but at least she can tell me if he is dropping and stuff ...

I'm hoping he comes a week early or maybe 10 days ... My baby shower is the 17th & my parents will be out of town the 8-16 so I am hoping he doesn't decide to come then bc I want my momma there! On a good note 9 shifts left at work unless I decide to keep going! One more tomorrow and then 2 more weeks at 4 days each! I can't wait! I worked 3 1/2 hours today came home and took an hour and a half nap and have stayed in bed ever since resting bc his head is hurting my
hips so bad!!!

Maybe you will go early Natalie! And that sweet baby will be here soon!! Has ur MW checked u at all to see if there is any progression? When do they do that there?

Mrstacporter9, u can get a pump if u want to use one, they usually don't recommend it til the baby is used to the breast for about 2 weeks, so there is no "nipple confusion" ... You can look up or contact the lactation consultant in your hospital (your dr will be able to tell you who and they will automatically come see you when the baby is born if you are trying to breastfeed.) also the la leche league is another breastfeeding community support group you can google :) I'm a little nervous hoping bf works out too but there should be plenty of support even without close friends or family :)

Im hoping I will during my 37th week. I am sooo tired of being pregnant, I mean i love feeling my baby but I wanna feel her outside lol

Hi everyone, thank you for all the kind thoughts. We are doing really well!! she is smaller than expected but doing great. she was in a humidicrib overnight but we are going down at 3 this afternoon (1.30 now) to move her into a normal open cot like any other new born YAY. she has a feeding tube and we were told she prob wont breastfeed being so little and 35 weeks but this morning when i went down for a cuddle she was trying to get to my breast so we tried and it was instant! she knew exactly what she was doing and went for it. It was so amazing to watch. She is sp precious hardly ever cries except for when her nappy needs changing, i could just cuddle her for hours. i will put a pic up after we swap cribs this afternoon. xx thanks again for all the kind thoughts xxxx

So happy for you mum and glad Amelia is doing so well! How amazing that she made her own way to the breast - sounds like you have one determined girlie on your hands!

Awww krystal sounds like he is dropping which sounds right on track for u!!!
I'm not booked in to see the mw till I am 39+1 even she said if u make that far if not I will see u at home with baby!!! Really made me wonder if people know something I don't haha but she didn't do any internal checks!! She said the pains I've been feeling there could be dilating or baby pushing down or on a nerve so I don't really know if I'm progressing much in that area!!! Thinking on it now I should have asked her to check!!!

Ahhh I wish I could sleep through dh snoring!!! He sounds like a horse at the min so I've got up for a little bit and just had a bit of diarreeah (sorry if tmi!!!) it's weird cos I keep wondering if it's the start of things happening like the clear out I think I keep looking too much into it!! Need to stop thinking like this hahaha!!!!

Mumtomiller that's such fantastic news I am soooooo happy for u!! That's so brilliant she has taken straight to feeding!! :D xx

Aww she's gonna like her food then! I know some prem babies before 37 weeks struggle with feeding but te fact she was latching on is amazing - bet you're so proud of her!!

:haha: Natalie the midwife said that to me at 38 weeks! And then I had Stephen at 39+3 so I didn't see her again!! I'm starting to get the impression you'd like her here earlier than your DD :)

I hope this one comes at about 37 weeks - but the amount of pressure pains like all around my belly and pelvis area, the intense braxton hicks I've been getting lately and this weird stinging feeling when he pushes down is starting to make me worry he'll be sooner! I've heard by a few people having two so close together could lead to early delivery! I'll ask the midwife on Tuesday if I should be worried about what I'm feeling :shrug: oh and it didn't help the woman on the tesco checkou said "are you going to the hospital today?" I was like nooooo I still have 5.5 weeks to go and she replied "nope will be much sooner than that". Well Urm thanks?! Lol

Anyone else wondering who'll be next saying they have had their baby?! I can't wait to find out :)

Charlie I think it's where I've had so many comments now I am expecting her to be early at the min I'm not fussed when she comes but if she had any sense it would be this week while the in laws are away hahaha

Miss Amelia Ramage :happydance:

Attachments

• mia 2.jpg
    mia 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
  • mia.jpg
    mia.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
Awww mumtomiller she is just sooooooo beautiful!!!!!
Awwww xxx

How are u feeling???

omg shes gorgous!!!! Im proud of you momma and you have a very very precious little girl. :)

Hello ladies

I can feel the excitement building as you all wait to welcome your gorgeous babies to the world.

For the ladies worried about breastfeeding I'd say relax, enjoy and try to stick it out. Some of you might find it really hard going in the first few days but, if you can, try not to quit - even if you feel under pressure to do so. Baby will tell you if s/he's not getting enough.

I really struggled and baby was poorly when he was born which didn't help but I stuck with it and he breastfed exclusively for 4m until I returned to work when he was mixed fed. He finally came off the breast himself at 11m when he had a heavy cold.

Sometimes baby doesn't take to breastfeeding and that's not a failure on your part. I know you are all going to be the best mommies possible and you will make the right decision for your baby.

Wishing you all happy healthy babies and super speedy births.

Pip x

PS: Nat, for what it's worth I don't think you'll make it to 39w either!!!

Mupmtomiller she is precious! so happy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->