3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I have a birthing ball and it does work wonders. I does help with dialtion later on in pregnancy. ALSO OMG, It makes you sit with correct posture and helps with lower back pain- Keeps your hips from hurting- I love mine its a god send. I try not to bounce on mine to much right now, cause Im still a little early, but I certainly sit on mine alot. But My hospital even have birthing balls in the birthing/labor and delivery rooms, so they def. believe they work and help with laboring.
I read a little on the EPO. I couldnt ever make myself do that one. The thought that you have to put it on your cervix scares me. I did read that some midwife suggestions was raspberry leaf tea. Its actually safe to drink during your whole pregnancy, but when you are preparing for labor it speeds things up significantly by helping you ripen.

Hey ladies think i just started losing my mucus plug? Def. different discharge just now when i went to the loo- snot like string kind of globby- do you think that's it or is there usually more? Very clean- i mean no blood tinged in. Just, snotty looking glob.

Yep that sounds like it! It can come in big blobs or slowly or not until you actually go into labour etc!! It can be blood stained, can just be greeny coloured etc :)

Dare how very exciting!! You wont have too long to go now im sure!

Natalie let us know how its going?

THATS YOUr PLUG CONGRATS!!!!
That means that You are dialating!!!!![/QUOTE]

LOL that's so funny! I mean we knew i started dilating- woo hoo! This is pretty exciting! Who knew we could be so excited about something so gross?! I am going to make a guess- and say she will be arriving sometime next week. lol. Anyone else want to play?

Have been having some cramping - on top of regular bh (of course those never seem to leave me alone) occasionally near ovaries. What do you ladies make of it? I mentioned it to mw- she just said normal. But didn't tell me what it was? Anyone know?

Well losing your plug means your STILL Dialating. :) meaning nothing has stalled. SO yay!!!!!!! And I havnt got the faintest clue about the ovary type cramps. But I am so excited for you.

OMG... I wish my baby would get me dialating!!!!!! I think he's gonna be overdue just for fun :haha: I'm getting jealous of everyone now :)

ooh Dare... I think she'll come a week on Friday! Unless you believe in the full moon theory which means a lot of women who are VERY close to birth time would be giving birth ooh today/tonight until the full moon period ends! :D So........ who feels like they're gonna pop tonight?

I don't think I'm going to pop tonight but I don't know what feeling like I'm popping feels like!! :haha:

Omg hearing how close everyone is getting is making me crazy! Im dying for term to head my way! I have a MW appointment tomorrow-(they will probably refuse to see me cause of the preterm labor thing now) and im hoping she will check me. Probably not tho. I want to know if I have made any changes because 1- I still want baby to hang in there until term and 2 because i have been dying in aches and pains and am curious. But then again I guess it wont matter either way. Ive been super lounging around lately and i notice that the more i rest the LESS contractions I have. Hubby has done laundry the last two times for me. Hes being sweet right now- I really wish he would do the dishes instead tho LOL.

Im so cranky and irritable. Not a clue why. I texted DH at work earlier to for warn him I was in a bad mood and I loved him and If i snapped at him to not take it personally, lol. My 2 year old is driving me batty and i finally got him to lay down and take a nap. He was spitting in my floor and hitting me. UGH. Its very very annoying.

Oh Dare, I don't think you're going to make it to your due date!
Natalie, good luck, can't wait to hear from you!
mrstacporter9- I am the most irritable person alive right now, I have been mean to my sister and DH and I feel so bad about it, but I feel like I can't control my emotions.... At least they are both being understanding!

It is soooo hot here, I took my son over to my sister's house to play and just layed on her couch. My feet have been swelling pretty badly and the OB told me to stay out of the heat which is easier said than done with a two year old. How's everyone else dealing with the heat?

TTC totally agree! I too have a 2 year old who LOVES playing outside. Its been so hot here that we are under a heat advisery right now, and I feel so bad cause i have to tell our son, not right now its too hot out. I cant even sit outside without sweating like crazy. Our heat index is supposed to be up to 110 F today. :/ Maybe thats why we are so cranky?? lol I wish it would rain enough to put out the scorching heat that feels like flames roasting us.

This thread just makes me jealous nowadays!!!!!! Patience isn't my greatest attribute!

Oh Dare, I don't think you're going to make it to your due date!
Natalie, good luck, can't wait to hear from you!
mrstacporter9- I am the most irritable person alive right now, I have been mean to my sister and DH and I feel so bad about it, but I feel like I can't control my emotions.... At least they are both being understanding!

It is soooo hot here, I took my son over to my sister's house to play and just layed on her couch. My feet have been swelling pretty badly and the OB told me to stay out of the heat which is easier said than done with a two year old. How's everyone else dealing with the heat?

Hot here too! Been inside all day long!!!! staying in the air is how i've been dealing with it. And i know, i will be surprised if i make it to the due date. But honestly- how many first time moms say that?! i've heard a dozen and all of them make it way passed!

Hello!! Just a quick update!! I've got to stay in overnight they did an internal but couldn't see any cause for bleeding, I've got to have a scan in the morning and have been told they might induce me but wait and see really!!! Will keep u all updated!!!

Good luck!!! Hopefully this means you'll be a mummy in a couple of days!!

Yay Natalie! That is exciting!!! Will be thinking of you! Keep
us updated!

The heat is horrid here mrstacporter! I think I have hot flashes at night even tho I keep it 68 in the house right now lol DH is freezing! ... I was Ill and cranky until my last appt when she told me we would plan to induce at 39 weeks. Then I've just of relaxed... Trying not to worry about dilating too much as I've still got 2 weeks! This is my last week of work which is difficult bc I don't wanna be there but exciting bc only 3 more 4 hour shifts and I'll be done with a whole week to " relax " before baby comes! (my
church has Vbs that week so I won't really be completely relaxing more like jumping dancing and playing with lots of kids!), Friday I have an appt & scan :) last time I'll see Silas on the big screen before I get to meet him :) & then Sunday is my baby shower! So I have a lot to look forward to this weekend! Then one last week or week & a half til baby comes! So that has helped my mood even if I'm not sleeping hardly at night! ( along with the crazy awesome sex we've been having every night lately lol.. out of the blue!..;) )

I think everyone right about the remedies they may or may not help... They may cause more stress and do more damage than good ... So I think I'll just chill and relax and not worry about it! What will be, will be!

At the min I can honestly say I'm scared!!! Hearing girls in labour is scary!!! Plus being kept in when u have a phobia of hospitals is not cool esp when anxious to know everything ok etc
When u girls pack your bags pack headphones!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->