3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Aw Natalie I'm sorry Hun! Hang in there! All that noise they make will be worth it when their little bundles of joy get here just like yours! Don't be scared! You can do it & it will be ok bc in the end you'll have your LO in your arms! :)

aw good luck natalie!!! Hopefully your LO will be here very soon. :)

I feel soooooooooooooooo sick.

Wow Natalie, i hope everything goes very smoothly for you!! Dare- I know I went a week overdue with my first, but I never had any of the signs that you are having. I never lost my plug, had no bloody show, and I didn't even have a BH contraction with him until after my due date! You could break the trend!

i hope I dont make it to my due date lol, i have BH all the time haha and OMG it has been horribly hot today. I bought passed out in walmart.. that woulda been embarrassing lol. then got called by a friend to babysit cause they were desperate so went and did that and still not feeling up to par.

But Im excited to be 35 weeks tomorrow :) YAY me its getting closer... SOoo how soon can I start trying to get her to come out?

Natalie - did you get to stevenage in the end? ooh I know it sounds horrible but soon you'll be one of those screamers hehe!! Hope you get some news and hopefully a baby at the end of all this! Did hubby get to stay with you?

I am in Stoke! Think batty Stevenage!! Hehe!! Yeah I'm here!! So lovely here!! I managed to get about 6hours sleep!! Well pleased with myself for doing it!! Nope they kicked him out at 10pm!
Really bored waiting around now! Been up had bath, got dressed done my make up, no one else seems to bother!!! Lol

:dohh: I meant Stoke - dunno why I typed Stevenage!! oops!

What time is your scan? ahh at least you get to see your little girl again before birth day!! :D

What's everyone up to today? I've decided to tempt fate and go stay at my MIL's for a night and she lives about an hour to an hour and a half away! I said to Steve first signs of any contractions we're straight back to Watford :D I'm the driver too - so that could be fun! :haha:

Hahaha blame baby brain charlie!!! Still waiting to find out!!! The consultants are coming round now so hopefully will find out then!!! Do get fed up waiting around hahaha I'm gonna have to get them to check she is still a girl hahahaha!!!!!!

Wow your being brave!!! Eak!! Take your bags and notes just incase!!! How are your pains now? Keep meaning to ask!!!!!

So I'm not having a girl I've had the scan and it's clearly a boy!!!! Opposie!!!!

OMG I hope that you have boy stuff. Here you are ready to pop and you find out that your having the opposite sex!!!! OMG!!!! but congrats on baby junior!!!!!!!!

omg Natalie, a BOY!!! Thinking of you! Good Luck :)

OMG Natalie- I can't believe they told you its a boy!!! I hope you don't have tons of pink stuff!!!

So I have a gross question- do you think that increased discharge means I'm losing my plug, or is that just another wonderful side effect of late pregnancy?

Thank u!! We are sooooo shocked but glad all healthy weight at the min is estimated 7lbs 8oz!! I'm being discharged for now as haven't had any more bleeding and scan showed everything is ok!!! Will have to come back if have any more bleeding and they saying something about coming in next week!!??

TTC I am also having alot more discharge and was wondering the same thing?

I'm not blooming suprised! I'd have freaked I think..! BUT so glad to hear HE'S nice and healthy and his weight it looking good, and that you haven't had any more bleeding!

TTC - my discharge has gone MENTAL the last week so I'm guessing it's just the increased hormones gearing up for the next few weeks!

TTC- they say it's time for increased discharge anyway. So you could be but my mw told me to use a light pad for the rest of the time so i can make sure not to miss anything. And to protect my pants of course.

Natalie- i can't believe it's a boy! Now i'm nervous! what if mine is really a boy?! scared now! Any news on being induced? Or just still hanging around?

Ah Natalie what a shocker!!! Glad he is healthy and looking good though! :) congrats!

wow i think i would just die. Probably more for the fact that i took all the tags off the baby clothes and washed them during a serious nesting stage. :dohh: what an idiot i am. Hoping you didn't make the same mistake natalie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->