3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Ooh i missed this whole page!!

Krystal - take it easy :) It was good that you recognised your BP was getting higher and ot stop what you were doing!

Mrstacporter - god I hope that's true... so can you be not dialated one minute and then quickly start dilating with the 2nd/3rd child.. if you get what i mean?

It doesnt usually happen that fast for anyone. It happens over time. But you can dilate quickly in a matter of hours.. Some women have their babies within 4 hours of start to finsih... But most of those women were in prelabor and early labor-- early dilation to like 1-2 prior.

Well Krystal I def. Didnt mean anything By what I posted in response. If you re-read what you wrote, you made it sound like you meant it the other way around. I thought maybe someone had given you the wrong information and was trying to help you out.. :/

And the truth being told it doesnt matter who in your family works at a hospital, every doctor, nurse, midwife, family member, or friend is going to tell you something different. the only truth to any of this crap is that we have to wait and labor will begin, when it begins.

Edit-- I also wanted to add that I never tried to make you sound ignorant- But then again Krystal-- I am not ignorant either. I HAVE had a child previously. I HAVE done it. and I already AM a mom. We all have silly questions reguardless of what goes on, but I mean, like I said before... Everyone is gonna tell you something different.

Hm I really don't have a response to any of that, that I'd like to post. I've been on here talking with these same girls the entire pregnancy...i am here bc I enjoy the company & sharing and going through things together makes it easier and pass faster :) plus it's been really exciting watching everyone progress & our little beans turn into big cuddly babies! I'm not here to argue or deal with any drama, I'm wayyy to old & laid back & happy for that! We've always just discussed things on this board, I've never felt like I had to defend myself or argue with anyone and it's always been light hearted supportive and fun! This group has been different to me than many other for those very reasons.

You are new, joining us here at the end, and we've always welcomed anyone & included anyone who wanted to be here! We are all nice girls and we've all gotten along even thOugh we sometimes have different opinions about things. But if you are going to try to start arguements with me or talk down to me or create drama out of things I post then I'd just assume you didn't read and respond to my post, bc I enjoy this group and board and the girls I have met here & been friends with for the past nine months :) & I don't plan on this becoming a stressful place and I would appreciate if you didn't make it that way.

On a different note to currant topics....
I have cleaned up my whole home this evening incase the lady on my fb is right and baby decides to come tonight... Don't think that's happening, or if the sweep works tomorrow... I am worried that I may not be able to have it done as I am told your cervix needs to be favourable, knowing my luck it wont be!!! :haha: :cry: anyway finished my cleaning had some Hagen daz cookies and cream ice cream was soooooo yummy now just getting the ironing done out the way while watching goodfellas!!!
Heartburn is bad this evening esp where I was bending over cleaning!!!

Well I want to thank you for ruining it for me. And dont worry youve officially pissed me off, and I wont be back. I wasnt intending on causing any drama, just stating facts. good luck to you.

mrstacporter I don't really want to get involved but that's a little uncalled for. What krystal has been writingseriously didn't say anything about you being ignorant or anything. She has been defending herself against things you have said. It's really unfair and I hope you can get over this and stick around. Maybe if you walk away for a bit and then come back after cooling off? I would hate to see anyone go. But really- she is not in the wrong. She was saying she was not going to be dramatic and you are making it that way. Can't we just forget about it and stick together?

there have been things you have said that made me bite my tongue because it sounded like you were telling me or someone else something that was fact because you are obviously right. But I just shut up and didn't want to make anything out of it because I just figured I was reading to much into it. But you can't just go attacking krystal when she didn't do anything. You are reading to much into it.

At least the nest will be ready Natalie!!! & cookies and cream sounds yummy! I had a bit the other day even though i'm not suppose to have much but it was delicious! :) heartburn is a beast :-/ I've cleaned all day too & bending def doesn't help! Maybe your LO will have loads of hair too haha! Really hope your sweep works I'm ready to find out!

Samira's LO is sooo adorable it makes me very jealous mr Silas isn't here right yet! I am so thrilled for her though! How she must be loving those first cuddles :) and what quick labor! Makes me wonder about a water birth lol

having a ton of those cramps again ladies.... Not a pattern yet but they are def. There.

Its definately ready for this monkey now, well except our nursery furniture still hasn't turned up but we have the Moses basket ready!! Only thing I can't bring myself to do is wash the new clothes we got (boys bits) just in Case still maybe a girl :-S I reckon baby going to be covered in hair hence I keep calling it monkey!!!
Hmmm I could eat more of it was soooo good I decided I needed a treat for all the cleaning!!!
I do hope that the mw can a do a sweep and b it works I am concerned my cervix Wont be favourable but oh well what can I do now!!!! Just keep fingers crossed for me ladies!!
I know such a beautiful baby!!!! I saw the photo and melted!!!! Amazed at how quick her labour was can't wait to hear her birth story!!!! Sounds silly but feels like one of closest friends has given birth!!! I guess we have all got that close on here over these 40 weeks or so!!!! Xx

having a ton of those cramps again ladies.... Not a pattern yet but they are def. There.

I've been having a few crampy and achey pains all day today!!! Ask for a massage... Helps a little and a warm bath and when sitting down relaxing hot water bottle on your back or heat pads if gets too bad take some paracetamol!!!
Hope your ok xx

natalie they told me those cramps could be labor contractions- so if you are having them too and they seem like they have apattern- start timing! Waa going to take a bath but it's so bloody hot I can't even imagine getting in a hot bath right now!! But I did think about it. Thinking I might try for that massage !! Lol hope you feel better soon!

Mine don't follow any pattern and seem to last at least an hour at a time!! I will mention it when I see the midwife tomorrow!!!
Good luck with your massage!!! Is it really hot out there then?? X

Wow ladies, so much going on today! I feel like I miss so much because I don't check during the day! I've been having tons of BH contractions today and alot of discharge. However, I don't think something is starting, I think I just overdid it cleaning out the garage (which I wouldn't have to do if DH would just put things away where they belong, ugh!). Anyhow... I'm really intrigued by nipple stimulation, but I'm a bit nervous too. If I was told specifically by the doctor that I can't be induced because of my scar do you think nipple stimulation would be a bad idea because the contractions are stronger? I think I'll ask the nurse on friday at my appointment, but what do you guys think?

wow lots going on since i left.

ANYWAYs I went out to the mall and walked man that gets the BH's going lol. been a good day today.

I agree with both krystal and dare - it's silly to make a drama out of nothing - but it does feel sometimes that you're telling us we are wrong and instead if offering advice it feels like criticism. I know we're all behind computer screens and it can be easy to misinterpret how something is said but at the same time it's not just one lady thinking it. We're not ganging up on you at all and yes hormones are high at the moment - but it's silly to say you're never coming to this group again because of one altercation - krystal's right when she says all the ladies on here welcomes everyone who joined late or joined towards the end. So I think when you've calmed down you should just come back and get on with it.

Natalie - ahhhhh good luck today :) :) keep us all updated - and think positively - your cervix will be ready :haha: and hmmmm cookies and creme!!! Might take a trip to tescos later now hehe! Are you going to take both girl and boy clothes with you just incase?

Dare - enjoy that massage :D

Ttc - all I've heard about nipple stimulation is that it only works if your body is ready and although you do start contracting they're more intense, so if you are worried about your scar I would just ask your dr/midwife if they think it's ok! :haha: though I'd be too embarrassed to Ask my midwife hehe

Woke up this morning to lots of green snot like globs :) heeeeellllo mucous plug!! Keep it coming :haha: :) I bet I get nothing else now!!

Thank u Charlie!!! I will think positive!!! And will update when I can!!! My friend who had the same mw as me had a sweep done by her got there and found she was already 3cm dilated and the sweep was done 11am on fri and by 3pm sat she has having proper contractions!!! And was told that our midwife has a high success rate on sweeps!!!
Sainsburys had it on offer at half price, it should still be on offer today!!! Can't check it on phone at the min!!
Oh in baby's suitcase I have only packed neutrals just incase so the little monkey will come home in yellow or White clothes :haha:
I think I'm gonna go back to bed I am sooooo tired didn't fall asleep till 4am then woke up for ages!!!
Has anyone else's dh/oh said that they are really tight down there these days? :-S

Good morning ladies!

Good luck with your sweep Natalie! Please let us know how it went? Im having one at 40 weeks so Im curious to know what its like and more importantly if it works! Just think in 2 weeks(hopefully less) you should have your little monkey in your arms!

Charlie Yay for your mucous plug!

Dare how are your cramps? Are you timing them?

I am going to venture into town today, on the bike no less as DH has taken my car because his is in for a service! Going to get the last bits for my hospital bag and then maybe something for LG as there are sales everywhere.

Are you all making dinners to freeze so you wont have to cook once LO is born?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->