3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Welcome to maternity leave Jenna Lynn.

Great news Natalie! Looking forward to your updates!

And thanks for the due date love ladies :)

Ahh yay Natalie :) text me when you're going in hehe - well if you remember/can cause no doubt you'll be running around like a headless chicken!
Ooh so it's two babies in less than a week - anyone else wanna pop :)

Hii Jenna Lynn!! Hope you're enjoying your mat leave :)

I will do my best to remember haha saying that if have signal will also update on here if is too late don't wanna wake u up!!!!
Just had takeaway managed 2slices of pizza now feel sick :( time for a walk I think!!!!

Hi Jenna lynn!!! Welcome to maternity leave etc!!! Time to relax before baby comes!!!!!

So exciting Natalie. Off to bed now and hoping to read news of your baby's arrival in the morning!

:hugs:

Pip x

@Tanasha- glad your appt was good though! Even if nothing special- still better than a bad one right? Good to know you are doing well.

@ Charlie- Thanks charlie. I would love to lay down the law. The problem is he's not listening. when he gets into these moods he doesn't listen. At all. He gets hard headed and ignores me. So, i'm kind of ignoring him. I'm just very upset and hurt so i'm just trying to stay away from him. Doesn't help that he's now following me around the house not saying anything. He asked me what was wrong and i said i was just tired- but honestly- i just don't want to deal with it because i feel emotional and know i will cry. So, whatever i'm dealing this way. He's sitting in the same room with me on his lap top and i just am really upset. As for the heat- Not going out unless i have to. I went swimming for 2 hours today. That was pretty darn nice and helped a lot! glad i got all my housework done yesterday so i could relax today. And i'm so sorry you have to send your boy off for a week- i feel for you. I'm sure it's really hard to part from him! and a week seems like forever!!!

@batty- thinking that night i might actually not even be here when he gets home. just go to my mom's for a night. It would be hell and annoying to be somewhere else- but would be worth it to stick it to him. As for the name- i DO like that- Not sure how to pronounce it though- or which one i like better. it sounds cute either way! :flower:

@krystal- well the thing that upsets me is NOT that he wants to go out but that he just is planning- he thinks she's going to be here like within the week and is already planning to separate from us! I would understand better if it were like next month or something but come on! I mean i'm here all day long and night and doing all the feedings because i'm bfing- and you are already planning to go out and about without me. He does go out now with friends and so forth- and i never complain. I don't mind i think its good for him. But we are about to be having a kid and he isn't waiting- he wants to see it like the day it comes out. AT least give me some time to enjoy us as a family? And when he is home, he's on that damn computer all the time. So i already am worried about how things are going to go. I just feel very down about it. At least wait a while to see it. I don't care about not going, but please taking time off from work to help me- means you have to actually help me. Not take that time to go out with friends and leave me here. (and, btw, not upset at all with what you wrote! just clarifying in case this comes off funny- i'm just sad) And i always let him do as he pleases. It just upsets me that he can't understand why i would be so hurt. I ALWAYS put him first. Always. And, i just don't feel he is the same. Lately it's been about him.

@natalie-when did they book you for the induction??? Sorry the 2nd appt was a bust. But, you already did get such great news! My fingers are crossed for you that you will be having this baby tomorrow!!!!!!!

@ttc- thanks hun- i agree. I don't think he gets it. He surely can't the way he's been spending money!!!! And thinking we can just go go go. I've been trying to explain how much of a zombie i'm going to be and he just doesn't get it. And i'm sorry you're not feeling so good- that's awful! Remember being a kid when the heat and cold didn't bother us?! I can't imagine that nowadays. Jeez i took one step out the door- and was a sweat machine!!!

Thanks ladies you all did make me feel a bit better. But i can't help still being a bit down. I just wish he'd understand what i mean. I think he thinks life isn't going to change at all. But i need the help- and the idea that he's already planning to take that time that's supposed to be dedicated to helping us and spend it elsewhere- then you might as well just go to work too.

I wish i didn't feel this bad. Everytime i look at him i just feel like crying. Wow, i'm not usually this emotional. Not even while pregnant. :cry:

looks like the next baby will be here soon! Very exciting Natalie!

Charlie how is your backpain and cramps?

Is it only the US ladies who get internal exams? I have not had any?

There still on and off - he's playing with me :haha: getting me all like oooh is this it? To nah fake again hehe cheeky little monkey!! He is a little quiet tonight too so keeping an eye on that - thank you for asking :)

Dare - you have every right to be upset - although you may not feel it you are in a way vulnerable! And it is hard work with a young baby so you have every right to want/need his help! It may not make you feel better now but when he sees his daughter for the first time he'll realise his life has/will change

Tanasha so sorry completely miss your post about mw appointment! Don't be too disheartened some babies won't engage till last min!!!

As for me had lovely long walk met some friends on the way!! Had my bloody show definately now!!! Going to get some sleep am exhausted!! Have some period type pain now!!!
Night all!!!

Oh and dare this Is your 1st baby I think? I'm sure once baby is here he will be so besotted all thoughts of going out will be forgotten either that or he will fall asleep during the film :haha: and u can then say serves u right :haha:
:hugs:

YayY Natalie!! Can't wait! Just had to say that real quick will respond to everyone else in a few hours :)

Hi everyone, wow it has been busy in here. Im still yet to read all the posts, just wanted to let you all know, had my 39 week appt, and MW turned me down for my sweep this morning :(... They are still worried about my iron levels, looks like I will be having a hospital birth, instead of being at my local birthing unit which is 2 mins from my house.

So we are re-sorting out the best and fastest route to hospital, and the timing for dropping off my LO.

Funny thing is, we DTD this morning and I have been cramping all morning, its only 11.30am here.... 2 hours after appt and Im hoping they might get stronger. There progressing well and Im trying to time them but I dont want to get too into it incase it all stops.

I haven't called my OH yet. I don't want to get his hopes up just yet, we both have been real ratty lately with all these false starts, and my Babysitters keep bailing on me, and I stress that DD will be standing there watching me go through this pain. Not Good!!!

please send more labour dust my way ladies. I don't want to wait till next wednesday, just for a sweep..:nope:

Wow Natalie, I can't wait to see what happens overnight! I hope to wake up to hearing the news of you LO!!

Mal, hopefully that was your plug, I keep thinking I'm losing mine, but not to sure
Charlie, hope those cramps, and backaches turn into something, I'm sure your tired of the teases!

Jaydalee, sorry they wouldn't give you a sweep, but that's pretty common right? I didn't think they would until you were past your due date!

Off to bed early tonight, have to drag the dog into the vets tomorrow and he HATES it, so it should be fun trying to get a 110 pound dog, a 2 year old, and my huge waddling body in there, ha ha... just picturing it makes me laugh!

it was such a small amount it might just be the start of it.. but my goodness my belly has dropped I was comparing 34 weeks to today 36 weeks and WOW big difference I will post here see what you guys think.

here are 34,35,and 36 weeks

Attachments

• 34weeks.jpg
    34weeks.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 35weeks.jpg
    35weeks.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 36 weeks.jpg
    36 weeks.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
Just to let u ladies know nothing yet!! Well other than more of a bloody show!!!!

Well from what friend told me with hers I worked it out if I was same my contractions would start around 5pm but then again they say takes up to 48 hours if it will work :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->