3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Awesome work Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie I think we are having the same problem, I too have an anterior placenta and can't feel much. Had a sweep today 3cm dilated, midwife could easily stretch to 4cm, waters bulging and she can feel my babies head right there. She even felt a contraction while she was up there. I am starting to think I am going to be 10cm before I feel anything besides cramping. Praying for my water breaking, at least I might know that happened.

Charlie maybe you will feel better next week and be able to enjoy the ride :)

OMG Krystal I'm so excited for you! I'll be rocking on that ball as soon as I'm done posting this! I can't wait to hear about everything, and you're going to love the epidural!!!

OMG Krystal this is so exciting! Good Luck!!!How did you finally figure out it was your waters?

I have a Posterior placenta and still dont have any cramps ect? I am also hoping my waters break with a big gush so I will know its all started!

The waters keep going and going!

I am at almost a 2 cm just starting to feel contrations and 75% effaced now...

I am so bored!!!

Krystal....you did have a pretty impressive bump so I wouldn't be surprised if yours waters are quite substantial!

Good luck hun, hopefully I'll be waking up to a picture of baby Silas finally x

lol you never realise how much water there actually is until they burst!!! :haha:

and you're progressing well! :)

quick update will go through other posts in a min
went to harvester and i think my contractions might actually be starting, earlier i was saying about backache etc well its stepped up a bit and was coming round the front and lasted like a min was really uncomfortable but not enough to make me say anything like in pain etc friends said my eyes glazed over a little i had one at 8.11, lasted a min or so wasnt timing, then again a lot shorter this time at 8.36 ish then felt bump go really hard 8.50ish but not so much on the pain then got home like 5 mins ago sat on toilet and felt the pain again i wasnt sure if was cos needed a number 2 but i didnt have a number 2 anyway that lasted hmmm 30-60secs again not timing
does this sound like the start? i had to keep getting up from table and walking outside cos of the backache!!! i've just had some paracetamol gonna have a bath once waters heated up!!!! oooooo back ache again only round as far as hips at the min...... and easing again after like 10 secs.....

awww krystal!!! its gonna be a long day for u!! how far apart are your contractions now? how are they feeling?

tanasha im not sure what a prosterior placenta is?? oh one way i heard to tell if waters or not is u know when u go toilet if u do pelvic floor exercise u can stop going well if its your waters it wont stop if u do the pelvic floor exercise thats what ive heard anyway!!!

Posterior placenta is at the back :)

OOh Natalie - start timing them :) If they get stronger, more intense and last longer than give L&D a call (unless waters break etc). Cause you need to drive to Stoke, I'd call them when they're regular :)

Natalie, I've definately heard of alot of women thinking they had to go number two when they were actually having contractions! Good Luck!

Keep timing them Natalie and maybe give your hospital a call and let them know what's happening. As you've already dilated to 3cm without knowing it then it is possible you've gone further this evening. As much as I'd like to read about your delivering your baby by a roadside on the way to Stoke I think you'd be more comfortable indoors!!

Pip x

I called them said def sounds like start of things but they are irregular but to keep eye on them call back if get more painful or frequent etc but def going in right direction sooo woohoooo!!! Taken paracetamol which she said will take edge of and gonna have a bath now!! Keeps feeling like need number2!! Which is all normal she said!!!!

Woo Natalie and Krystal!! Sounds like your little peanuts are on their way soon :dance:

How would u know if your waters have started to go while in bath or of u had just wet yourself????,

Apparently you can normally still tell, especially if they had really 'gone'...but stick a pad in and keep an eye on it.

If it's your main waters you'd still be leaking even after the bath (plus you normally hear a POP). If it's the hind waters I'm not so sure - but put a pad on, it it's 'soaking' then it sounds like your waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->