3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

ooh MYyyy everyones babies are coming YAY!... I have been having alot of cramping and back pain and my tail bone hurts like a Sun of a gun... But I dont Im ready yet lol.

wishing luck to natalie and krystal and hope everything is going well for you guys!!!

ahh good luck natalie!

I saw on FB that Krystal was 7cm about an hour ago!

All you ladies popping your babies out are making me very impatient!

Ahh Natalie just put on FB she's had Baby Daniel :)

CONGRATS :) :) xx

(Hope you don't mind me putting on here!)

Just saw that!!! Can't wait to see pics...sounds like after a long and frustrating early labour (lets be honest...she's been in it for days!!!!) it all went rather quickly.

Again - I hope she doesn't mind me posting this - but someone has put an update on Krystal's facebook wall...about an hour ago (8am in the UK)...

"Krystal os doing good and progressing ..
6 right now ....thanks for your prayers"

Nearly there!

EDIT - I'm stalking apparently...just looked and around 9 (with I posted this) it had been update to 7! Exciting times!

ahhh so Natalie and Krystal's little boys are going to have the same birthday :D :D

Sounds like Krystal's doing it naturally too rather than that C-section she really didn't want!!!!

Now.... who's gonna be next?

Oh wow I miss everything!

Everytime I pop in I expect to see natalie has had her little one and now we has.. Woo hoo!! Well done to you natalie and welcome to baby Daniel (I love that name btw)

Good luck to Krystal too! Sounds like things are going well!!

Agh it's all happening!

It sounds like it - so hope she manages to go the last bit natural like she wanted!

And stop it Charlie...!! No one is popping any more out until our due dates! ;-)

Hi everyone quick update!!!
By time I got to hosp I was 8cm dilated had loads of gushes of waters but seriously shocked at how much waters there were!!!
I survived loads on g&a until needed to push they gave me half dose of pethadine... It did nothing!! Anyway I ended up I had been pushing for 3 hours and he wasn't moving down at all they kept putting legs in stirups (no idea how to spell!!) but they kept giving me cramp!! So after 5 hours of being here it was decided to take me into theatre to see if they could use instruments to deliver him... No chance everytime I pushed he slid down a bit then back up again!! Grrr so that was is he was back to back head wasn't in right place even though really lodged in and was just in very bad poistion!!! So I was cut open and he came out at 6.38am!!! 8lb 11oz I'm not surprised he isn't fat..... Just really really long!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Natalie. Welcome to the world Daniel.

Pip x

Congrats Natalie, good luck with your c-section recovery, let me know if you have any questions about it as my DS was a c-section. Can't wait to see pictures of baby Daniel!!!
Can't wait to hear from Krystal!!!

Ahh everyone is having their babies!! Last night more severe cramping and I woke up to blood in my panties this morning. I'm heading to a scheduled prenatal appointment in ten minutes, wish me luck ladies. :hugs:

@charlie- both ladies had their beautiful boys

@Tanasha- i know what you mean, i'm totally jealous!!!!

@natalie- congrats hun!!!!!!! I LOVE his name!!!! My dh wouldn't let me even put Daniel in the running for boys names. We made a list before we know it was a girl and i LOVE daniel- esp Danny and he hates it! :( Stupid men.

@Jenna- Good luck hun! keep us posted!!!!

Anyone being a stalker (he he that's me) if you go on Krystal's FB wall- you can see a photo someone posted of her with baby in arms right after delivery by mobile. :) So go look.

Btw, someone named Emma friended me thinking i was BattyNora- kind of funny- i friended you- whoever you are, don't be disappointed but you got the wrong girl lol.

Dtd last night trying to steal krystal's plan- woke up this am with bad cramping... and then... nothing. they were almost coming in a pattern too so i was getting excited - despite the pain i was feeling- and then... nothing. It all stopped. I am so tired of all this where i think something is starting and getting nothing. So upsetting.

Also thinking all that pain i was having wednesday... i think my widwife gave me a sweep! It sounds just like what i experienced and the horrible cramping afterwards- UGH! horrid! Horrible. But i'm not overdue at all so i don't know why she did it! I think i will mention it at my next appt next friday- If i make it that far along. I hope i go before that.

So jealous of all you popping ladies. Now we have 4 bubs (btw, anyone know how mum2miller is doing?) and i want to go along with someone else- i don't want to be the last one here!!!! Feeling like i will be!

It was me Dare - I knew it was you but meant that I'm BattyNora so you didn't think some random was adding you!!!

awww hun well maybe- you will be on time and then i will be late and we can go about the same time! Because my 2 weeks where they would talk inducing is August 14th- but since my original date was August 7th- (putting 14 days overdue at the 21st) So i will try to squeeze another week out of it if i can- i don't wanna be induced!!!! My mom had pitocin and lets just say not something i would ever want to go through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->