3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

oh babies galore.

Well Ive seem to feel somewhat better today still having bathroom runs to poo, dont really have an appetite still ugh.. Had to load a truck full of trash because we dont get trash pick up here and it brought n some BH. Went to the store and I couldnt stand it.. So I am back home sitting in my chair fixing to go take a nap I think.

just had some milky white discharge last 2 visits to the loo. Very stringy. (TMI) wondering if you ladies knew what it could be? More plug? Or what?

I think it might just be normal discharge if it's a 'milky white' colour but then you've said it's stringy which would suggest plug :shrug:

Im so over being pregnant haha.. i lvoe it when I feel my baby n stuff but its starting to feel rough. I cant get outta bed easily anymore.. Im so sore down there.. and my BH are kicking it up a notch. :( and Im not due for 3 1/2 more weeks :(

HIIII ALLL!

I am soooo sorry ive abandoned you, been super busy and hectic at home! i havent even written my birth story yet!!!!

I caant believe we are all popping! all this time we spent on here preggo together and now its baby time!

Congrats to all babies - ive already said on FB but not on here hehe! how bootiful are all our babies!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dare...do i have you on FB???

Hayden has had his 5 day check today and all is fab! he has put 90% of his weight that he lost from birth to day 2 (which is normal) so almost back to his birth weight which is amazingly quick apparently but he is a greedy boy! on my boob every hour or so in the day and every 2 through the night zzzzzzzzzzzz! I expressed 6oz's today which is 3 feeds so chris is gona do a night feed tonight, give me some extra sleep yay!!! ive had like 3 hours sleep a day so far and havent slept in the day (im a bad sleeper, cant sleep in light or noise lol) but some how i feel fine!!!!!!!! my whole life ive needed 8 hours sleep and if i dont get it im a grouch and now i get no sleep and im fine!!!! although this is only day 5........im sure i will become a witch in time!

How is everyone feeling (preggo or mummy)!!!!!! just to rub it in - it feels AMAZING not being pregnant LOL! I dont know how ppl say they miss their bump, i dont miss a thing! no more heartburn, no more not being able to bend down, i can sleep on my back!!!!

although i still moan - my foof is sooo painful (as expected) and so are my boobies! they are super milk machines and are twice the size of haydens head!!! and they leak like mad in bed LOL! expressing my milk helped soooooo much with the pain but the MW said im gona be fighting a losing battle as the more i express the more i will produce but oh well, more milk in the fridge for when i go out or when chris wants to do a feed!

sorry for the blab! ive missed everyone and feel awful for not coming on sooner!!!!!!!! its crazy how much time a baby takes up! my days are way too short and fly plus the visitors every night dont help! tonight is our first night off and its bliss!!!!!!!!!!!! plus today is the first day chris has been home as he has been at work all week (hes self employed n had loads of work booked in which he cudnt cancel :(

Hope everyone is ok!!! if i havent got anyone on FB add me - samira magrabi - im on this all the time as on my mobily hehe! xxxxx

Congratulations Samira. Lovely to see your gorgeous boy's picture appear on the Ickle Bean journal.

Pip x

Yay its my DD today and my waters broke at 2am, waited to call MW as contractons pretty dull, got scared when i started bleeding but they assured me its normal. So we are at home waiting for closer contractions, im a bit sick so im not walking around.

Its also my anniversary with OH, hope we get to hold our baby today.

Not in much pain yet!!! Weird

jaydalee I'm so jealous!!! Congrats love!!!!

samira- sent you a friend request!!! Glad you are doing so well!!! I plan on bfing as well and just ordered myself a pump!

I can't wait to get started being a mommy! I am tired of waiting! And don't think I'll miss my bump either- I'm a stomach sleeper so this has really sucked! Lol

Samira, its so good to hear that everything is well- I really can't wait to not be pregnant anymore! Sounds like alot of us are in the same boat.... just miserable and tired and ready to meet our babies!!! I had an OB appointment yesterday and she told me she thinks I'll make it to my appointment next week, ugh thats the last thing I wanted to hear! Hope the new mommies and the soon to be new mommies are doing well!

ahh yay Jaydalee!!! :) Can't wait to see an update soon!! Try and get as much rest as you can!

Samira - finally get to see an update ;) Glad you're loving being a mummy... it however, does seem a bit surreal that people are now having babies and are no longer pregnant - it's getting a bit quiet around here! Also feels weird at how quickly these past 40 weeks have gone! He's gorgeous by the way!! Glad you got to spend time with just you and your 2 boys :) Did you not get any baby blues or anything? P.S Time to change the sig! hehe

more babies coming... who all is left to have babies? me, dare, ttc, charlie? Ive not been as active in this threa as everyone else until recently but its still exciting. We will need to make a midsummer dreamers in the Baby CLub once all our babies are here. :)

Samira I added you on FB as well.

ttcnumbertwo- yeah that would bum me out. Can't they just leave that out if that's what they think???? Don't they know it's the last thing we want to know??? How miserable.

and mal- yeah still me! And a few others!

So i think I finally had a weird craving. Mashed potatoes, hot sauce and ranch

still seem to be losing bits of plug all day... That has to be what this is. Very snotty looking. How much of this is there? Feel like I've lost an awful lot. Not everytime I pee but still. A lot! Maybe like 4 or 5 times todays I found it there. Feel dumb because I thought I had already lost all of it and here it is again today.

hopefully that is what it is dare!! sending labor dust your way!

Hi everyone!!! Sorry haven't had time to go back and Thank everyone individually!! But thank u all!!!!
Krystal and estar congratulations on being mummies!!! And congratulations to anyone else that's had babies so sorry haven't had a chance to see if anyone else has given birth!!!! I'm only on my phone at the min these days!! Congratulations to everyone starting to go into labour!!! Make sure u have lots of maternity pads!!! I went through a pack in at least one day!!! To anyone that's waiting don't worryake the most of your time being able to sleep!!! I've hardly had any sleep or time to recover from section an suffering for it slightly now!! He won't settle in his Moses basket and our steriliser doesn't work haven't been able to get the powder for milk so on ready made cartons etc ahhhh!!! It's all scary and exciting though!!! Will catch up on here properly soon promise!!! Time for another feed xx

Dare - I think there's usually a lot more than people think? Don't forget it's been blocked off for 9 months so there's gonna be some sort of 'build up' and maybe you had discharge you though was plug but wasn't :shrug: at least your progressing in some way! I've had to lots of plug (small bits) and that's it :haha: how's all your cramping going?

Mal - feeling any better?

Natalie - yay update :) it's quiet on here with you and krystal gone ;) are you finding things better now then? Cause you seemed really down the other day! Ooh and are you home? Don't worry about him not settling in there he will do eventually but he's had over 9 months in your belly so that's why he wants you/his daddy :) ooh and make sure hubby helps you out so you can recover! In-laws been round yet?

Natalie - have you tried swaddling him? He might be feeling vulnerable in the basket because he's used to being snug. Just a thought. :hugs:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->