3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

TaNasha i just thought that was crazy!!!!! I just... it boggles my brain!

Oh my gosh Dare, I would NEVER leave a 2 week old, my husband had to force me out of the house to have lunch with my sister when my DS was like 3 months old.... and I wasn't leaving him with a sitter either, I was leaving him with his daddy!!!
Mal- I can't believe they are trying to talk you into induction already, geez! Good for you on standing your ground!

Its finally cooling off around here and we're getting a nice rain. I just laid DS down for a nap and I think I'm off to do the same... while I still can!

dare i couldnt imagine doing that at all!!!! i got upset last night and missed him when it was my turn to get some sleep i heard him squeek and i missed him and nearly cried lol!!!!

glad to hear it's not just me! I wanted to smack that lady in the face!!! I can't even imagine! People are crazy.

ya I was a little upset she even suggested being induced... cause after she said that she was like well most first time moms go over there due date... Umm ya unless its a medical emergency I dont want to force my body into labor way to many risks. Of course some of my friends think I am crazy NOT to do it as much as I want to have my baby out I want her to come out on her terms and when my body is ready.

here i think they let us go to 42 weeks. But no one has mentioned inducing to me at all yet- sure they will at my friday appt if still no baby.

It doesn't get any easier leaving them either! My MIL took Stephen (incase these contractions etc are the real deal) and I literally cried for over an hour cause I miss him!! It sounds so weird but he is actually what makes my life complete so to not have him around for a couple of days is really really odd :(

awww well hopefully your new baby will be here soon and then you can have both your babies home

yeah i just can't even imagine! Especially that early. 2 weeks!!! and you're already going out without him. just sad to me. Feel bad for the kid.

Ladies. I am ready for this baby to come out now. Please.

It doesn't get any easier leaving them either! My MIL took Stephen (incase these contractions etc are the real deal) and I literally cried for over an hour cause I miss him!! It sounds so weird but he is actually what makes my life complete so to not have him around for a couple of days is really really odd :(

Awwww Hun big hugs!!!! I can't imagine how hard that must be!!!! I can honestly say at the min I really can't leave him I don't think I will be for quite a while yet!!!!! No nights out for me!!! Can't do it lol!!!!

I know exactly what you mean Charlie... sometimes they drive you crazy, but when they're not around you only feel like 1/2 a person! I hope your contractions are the real deal!! My BH have been really getting stronger and much more frequent. I am also feeling more pressure...I really hope this is the beginning of something, but I know it could easily last a few days!

natalie - I have gripe water for that- because a lot of bnb ladies suggested it. My cousin got me a ton at my shower. She swears by it.

thanks dare wish i had some to try now!! gonna take him docs in morning if i dont end up going to hospital first :(

I'm not even sure what day it is right now, lol, but this morning is my final day in the hospital and the past 48 hours has been a surreal blur of birthing, recovering, breastfeeding and NO sleep.

My precious angel little Alexis Skye came into this world on Sunday, July 24th at 3:46 a.m., weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz. Will post birth story once we're released from hospital.

I have never been so in love.

Congratulations estar and Jenna Lynn! Babies everywhere!

Haven't been on lately.. My hyperemesis has reared it's ugly head and I've been sick as a dog again!
So I came in for my normal clinic appt today and my blood pressure was up a bit.. With my sickness and itchiness too the consultant sent me or bloods and monitoring... I have pre eclampsia :( it's just come out of no where. I was told at the start of my pregnancy that I'd likely get it with twins but I think I just thought I wouldn't lol. So they were talking about delivering the twins today!! But decided to keep me in and monitor and give me some steroids today and tomorrow and book me for cesarean on friday! I'm freaking out!! That's 3 days away! If I somehow make a recovery before then tho they'll try hold out until Tuesday.. Scary!!

How is everyone else?

Xox

Congrats Jenna Lynn!! :)

and Good luck TTC! Hope the twins hold out and you feel better!!!

Natalie - are you sure it's colic and nothign like acid reflux etc? We used infacol with each feed right from the start with STephen (and will when this monkey arrives) - I swear by infacol but a lot of people said it doesn't make any difference etc. :shrug:

Well had my 38 week appt, have been having contractions ona nd off since yesterday, lost a lot of plug this morning. Apart from that I have a lot of pressure and back ache which is actually worse than the contractions at the moment. Dr said baby is engaged and she doubts very much I'll get to my DD and she thinks he'll be here this time next week by the latest! Then again whether he co-operates is another story but I can't feel this pressure/back ache for the next 2+ weeks!!! She said to walk loads but it's so painful/uncomfortable! So fx'd that Henry decides to show his face this week!!!!!!! MIL is also bringing Stephen to see me tomorrow for the day so I'm really happy now :D

What is everyone up to today?

Congrats Jenny Lynn, can't wait to hear the birth story!
Natalie, good luck with the colic, I really don't have any experience there!
Charlie, thats wonderful that the MW thinks baby will come early!

I feel wonderful today, which I don't want to because all my cramps and BH contractions went away. I swear I will never have this baby!

Ooh Charlie that sounds good! You'll have your baby in no time!

Dr came to see me an hour or so ago... Apparently my bloods are a lot worse than they were expected to be. So.... 1.30 tomorrow I will welcome my little boys into the world! It's too dangerous to wait apparently. The babies seem to be doing just fine, but it could
Make me very I'll apparently because my liver is doing all sorts of weird things.. And because my platelets are dropping quite radically ( among other things) If we wait any longer there's a good chance it will be too late and both me and babies will be unwell because of it.. So this is my last post during pregnancy! I'll update you all when I'm feeling up to it. Please pray my twinkles will be nice and healthy and not need special care!

Xoxo

aww ttc - see you when you have your twins!!! :D Good luck!!!

Nearly 37 weeks is good for twins though isn't it? So I really hope all three of you are all healthy and try and get as much rest as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->