3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

well only thing I have noticed today is my belly is lower lol and It feels like baby is lower. Im going swimming today so hope that will help get things moving.

I've just found out hubby has been suspended from work and more than likely is going to be fired tomorrow. I can't believe the timing....I'm so angry.

Spooky, the exact same happened to my hubby just over a week ago. He resigned rather than be fired. Shocking timing. The paternity package there was great & now we're quite frankly screwed!! :-(

Sarahbelle! how have you been?? how are you feeling hun? I'm so sorry about your husband. :(

Sarahbelle sorry to hear about your husband as well :( it's awful that this is happening to u ladies at already such a stressful time in your lives I really feel for u ladies!!!! :hugs: to u both!!!!

Thanks ladies - he's no angels and he hates his job but it's just awful timing. He's had prior warnings for various things that always coincide with when he has time off. This time he was off ill last Monday (didn't get out of bed) and on Thursday told he had a disciplinary for refusing to run a machine. He refused because he isn't trained on it. Today he had the meeting where they claim he is trained even though he has never acknoledged that he is. He was given his "final, final warning". The idiot then answered a couple of of colleagues when they asked about it, was called back upstairs and suspended for the "manner in which he discussed the disciplinary" and sent home. He's in tomorrow for a meeting, but I don't think he'll be there long. I'm angry at him because he's so much better than that - a lot of the things they've said about him has been complete bullcrap, but this is something they can get him on.

It's all just sneeky timing. He was told in March he was getting a payrise after learning a load of different machines and then was told two days later that he wouldn't be getting it until "after august"....now this a week before he would possible be taking paternity leave.....ugh, he's such an idiot; they've been itching to get him out for 18 months and he's given it to them on a platter.

Sorry....ranting at you otherwise I'll be ranting at him and that's going to do none of us any good at the moment.

Sarahbella - so sorry to hear that, it's horrendous timing isn't it...not what you need. What are you going to do?

oh batty how horrid! You know my dh would probably react the same way yours did. It's like come on boys we need you to stay with it for the money! What horrible timing. I'm on my ell so I ant respond much better- but I'm so sorry and hoping his meeting tomorrow will go better than you think.

Aww sorry ladies this is happening/happened to you!

It couldn't be worse timing but fx'd it all works itself out quickly! I can't imagine the stress this is putting you under :( Keep positive!

batty i dont know if its worth it but surely they should have training records where he HAS to sign to say he has completed the training? if so he could have a case there for unfair dismissal! also i know it may not be the most fantastic job and a bit of a journey but i heard sainsburys in watford (north watford) by asda was low on delivery drivers, ok may not be an amazing job but it pays ok etc and if u need to get something sorted asap maybe worth a look, if u go on sainsburys website and go to the carears bit etc may just tide u over till he can find something better xxx

oh and feel freee to rant on here!! u need to get your feelings out and i agree saying that to him right now is not gonna get u anywhere!!! xx

Thanks ladies, there is still hope tomorrow but it's definately highlighted he needs to get a better/more secure job, especially now. We'll see what happens - and whatever does, we'll have to cope and I'm sure one way we will! We're still in a very fortunate situation and I need to remember that!

Hope everyone is okay xx

Hi everyone
Last few days have been a real blur!

Our little boys arrive at 14:24 on the 27/07/11 via cesarean section. Joshua Daniel Head born first weighing 6lb 4oz. And 47cm in length. And his brother born seconds later Callum Mitchell Head 5lb 11oz.

Been an oh so emotional time! I have been in tears every couple of hours since birth. First night was the worst.. I was just so nausea from tge spinal! They are in special care at the moment but their feeding is really improving already. I just wish i could get up abd do things as i want to but im so sore that everything is a real effort! They are the most beautiful little things I have ever seen!

Natalie- when did you start to feel better after your section? My tummy is so sensitive and achey!

Sorry of I've missed any births etc. Will catch up when I get a chance to look back!

Xox

awww ttc congratulations!!!!!
to be honest i am still sore!!! i found that later on in the day i needed a shower and was actually left to do it myself (& my bag!!! :haha: ) getting in and out of the bath was tough, next day was easier, i found i felt a lot more able once the had taken drips and bag off me! i would say each day u do feel a lot more able but its so easy to overdo it!! i did today now im paying for it!!! i've also found last 2-3 days appertite has gone im not sure if thats to do with section or not!!
also make sure u got big pants!!!! because little ones hurt the wound!! are they giving u pain killers regularly? oh and keep moving your legs about to get circulation going quicker u do that quicker u can walk about!!!!!! trying to think of anything else... oh when they take your bag off they got me to do samples, they want to see good amount of urine so drink loads or they put it back in u! xx

aww TTC - congrats on your little boys :) They're really good weights for twins! :)

Hope you feel better soon!! :)

Congrats TTC - what brilliant weights too! Hope you recover nicely.

Paul just got back from the meeting - he was fired. Joys.

Congrats TTC - what brilliant weights too! Hope you recover nicely.

Paul just got back from the meeting - he was fired. Joys.

Hi Batty, that's crap!

I've been reading over your story and my OH is going through the same thing at his work. I've had to tell him to STFU and keep his head down and we'll sort something when he has took the paternity leave off him.

Sorry to hear it's turned out bad today. TBH it sounds like they might even work for the same company. Doesn't happen to begin with 'M' does it?

Congrats TTC!! What lovely healthy weights :thumbup:

Announcing arrival of My son;

Onyx Danny Tamiti
26 July @ 12.33AM
7.12 lb - 3.5 kg
40 + 2 weeks

After waters ruptured on Sunday morning (DD) at 2AM, i had gushes until I delivered 46 very long hours later after being induced,Daddy delivered LO,guided by MIL as MW, So awesome, he was my rock, he said "he caught baby" as i delivered on my knees on the bed, holding the rails. He counted down my times and even knew what types of labour I was in, established labour etc..... He called it out. So proud.

My son is gorgeous, i am so happy, arrived home yesterday from the aftercare unit stay.

Full details to follow, still getting my head around it all.

Anyone left that was due around the 24th like me?

Congratulations jaydalee!!!!!

Batty sorry to hear that!!! :( :hugs:

I stayed up all night with my little man he was so unsettled last night was so warm!!! Then I was worrying about him breathing too fast etc he is fine and a week old today!!! Can't believe how quick it's gone!!!!

Congrats Jaydalee! :) and what a brave OH you have!!

Batty - I'm so sorry :( Hope he finds something really soon and try not to get too stressed over it if you can! (easier said than done!)

Emma - has he done waht you told him to do?

Natalie - cannot believe how quick that's gone!! Is he sleeping in his moses basket or are you co-sleeping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->