3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Congrats TTC and Jaydalee!! I can't wait to see some pictures of all of these babies!!

I thought for sure I was in labor yesterday as I was getting regluar contractions, but they went away so I am sitting here feeling great, but totally miserable. My body has less than a week to go into labor or I'm stuck with another c-section... cmon baby!!!

hahaha krystal made me chuckle about looking down there! i looked down there the day after and nearly cried! and i refused to let chris look! and i still wont let him look its still recovering but the bleeding is dying down! ive passed a few clots too which are groooooooooooooooosssssss! they are like the size of a cookie (mmmmmmmmmm cookie) but in blood form!!!!

Tanasha so sorry your having a bad time :( try every evicion process under the sun! try looking up pressure point massaging, ive heard it works!

Hiii emma! welcome!!! didnt expect to get a newbie this late on hehe!!

Arrrgh emma thats so poo about your OH!!!! worst timing in the world! hat off to you for seeming so calm about it, id be in a panic but as you say you are in a much better situ that many others out there!!

AND more congrats to TTC and jaydalee!!!!!!!!! we are all poppingggggggggg!!!!! so exciting!

Hayden is doing fab, he has put on so much weight! he is well over his birth weight now which the MW said is unusual for a BF baby!!! to be fair i do produce a silly amount of milk and he feeds every hour n half so im not surprised!!

Oooh i have a fab app on my phone, its called Baby ESP (on android) so im not sure what it would be for i phone. bit its fab, you can log when he feeds, how long for, when he goes to sleep, when he wakes up, when you change his nappy, what boob you BF on so you know which one to do next time, when he bathed etc! i have found it sooooo useful to estimate when he will have next feed, how long ago i changed him and how long i think he will sleep for! definately recommend you finding a similar app!!!! xx

Yeah he is doing what he is told. Only because he wants his paternity leave. We'll be looking for new jobs when bambino gets here. He wants to jump before he is pushed and i think they're watching him waiting for him to put a foot wrong somewhere. TBH They are a pack of barstools!

Girls... how can I stop him from hurting me when I walk! He's so low it's getting really really painful but I need to do stuff :( Any ideas??

:( have u tried paracetamol? useless answer but all i can think of hehe x

@ttc dh- wooo hooo!!! congrats hun!!!!! So glad to hear you are getting better and the boys are well! you must be over the moon! and all the hormones and everything going on right now- no wonder you are crying! lol i'm sure i'll be the same. :) Just glad to hear you are well. :happydance:

@batty- OH NO!!!! are you serious! I'm so sorry!!!! :hugs: i hope he finds something really soon- will be praying for you both.

@jaydalee- congrats hun! that's great news!!!!

@samira- that's great about how well bfing is going!!! :) glad to hear you are well! Looked for the app on my phone- i don't see that one. :(

@charlie- i'm in the same boat. I hurt so bad. :( I was told to lift the stomach up and carry it, by my mw. I think its a load of crap. it still hurts.

AFM- i have my mw appt at 230 today- hopefully will find out if anything changed. Lets hope i'm closer!

Another question can you have a 'slow' leak in your waters? cause I just went to the toilet and my knickers were a little bit wet and (sorry tmi) it didn't smell like wee at all - it smelt sort of I cant describe it really.... :shrug:

Hi girls.

Well, as soon as hubby was suspended we kinda knew it wasn't going to turn out well, so I got straight online & emailed him links to about a zillion jobs to apply for. He was very lucky & got an interview for one of them within a week, and they offered it to him that day, yay! He starts 7 days before my due date, which obviously isn't ideal, but it's better than nothing. It means he won't be eligible for paternity leave, so will have to take a week annual leave (whereas in his old job he was getting two weeks paternity on full pay plus an addition week annual leave!) There's been a few weeks now where he's not earnt anything, and the new job is commission based so it'll be a tough few months while he learns the ropes... but it could be a lot worse.

What's your plan Batty?

I saw the midwife this week at the midwife led centre where I'd like to give birth & she gave me the thumbs up :)

Baby is back-to-back, so hoping he'll turn, as I know it can lead to a longer more painful labour… no thanks!!

Also, any ideas how this is possible:
My iron was 10.1 so I was taking 2 x Spatone sachets per day in orange juice. My iron went up to 10.7, but they said it was still a bit low, so prescribed an iron supplement called Pregaday. After two weeks of 2 x Spatone in orange juice plus one Pregaday tablet, my iron is STILL 10.7! I'm confused!! The doctor called to discuss it & I don't think she believed I was taking the tablets! I have to talk to her about it at my appointment next week. I'm definitely absorbing it though, as my poo is black (nice!) which it wasn't on the Spatone alone.

Xx

Just quickly popping in, i am being induced tomorrow!!!!!

@Sarabella- Wow, that's great your DH got a job so quickly, that must be a huge relief!
@Charlie- my waters never broke with my first, but I"ve heard you can have a slow leak, in fact I think its pretty common. And let me know if you find anything to help your pain down there because I am at my wit's end!
@Dare- how was your appointment? Mine was horrible, I left in tears because they basically said they won't do anything for me, and they'll see me Thursday for my scheduled c-section!
@Samira- that app sounds pretty cool- I won't be getting my iphone until the new one comes out, DH said its stupid to get one now when the new ones should be coming out any day, which is really annoying because I just want one for all the cool baby apps and contractions timers and things. Oh, and I'm glad BF'ing is going well- I produced a ton with DS #1 too, he was a chunky monkey!!!

Hi ladies, I've been MIA while my bum-bum heals and its been difficult sitting at the computer for any extended period of time, but today I'm feeling great. Still a bit achy from stitches and hemorrhoids (lovely, eh? lol), but finally back on my feet and moving around more comfortably.

I'm exclusively breast feeding lil' Lexi and she has been keeping me up every two to three hours as well. :coffee: She's latching on perfectly now and my milk is coming in nicely.

I know I promised this so here's a link to my birth story:

Alexis Skye's natural drug-free birth (pic included)

I'll have to go back and browse the rest of this thread as I cant wait to catch up on how the rest of you ladies are doing.
C'mon August babies!!! :baby::hugs:

Jaydalee - Congratulation!

Jenna Lynn - I can't believe they left you after four hours of pushing! That sounds mental to me! Almost like because you refused pain-meds as usual they decided to leave you to it! Mental! Glad BF is going well.

Samira - Hayden is a super cutie and glad to hear he's putting on weight. Sounds like a right, old booby monster!

Tanasha - how comes your getting induced??

TTC - How comes you'll be up for a C-Section in a week, would they not induce first and then see?

Sarahbella - Glad it all sounds alright with your hubby. It won't be ideal to start with but sounds like it's far better than the place he was in!

Thank you for your words as well ladies - trying not to freak out. Thinking I want babs here NOW though, feel like I need to have her in my arms right now.

hey guys, looks like everyone is doing great besides those of us ready to see our babies. :)

I had a good day yesterday, went to the lake and went swimming then went out to eat. TODAY I have slept n slept n slept my body is so sore lol i guess from swimming. I have absolutely NO appetite. But no signs of anything anymore it just seems I was being teased last week

charlie to be honest he seems to settle best in his car seat or bouncer so letting him sleep in those!! really need to get his cot made up getting irritated that its not done yet dh keeps saying oh i will do it today and then before we know it its time for one of us to go to bed lol!!!! oh no idea on how to ease the pains :-S other than ike samira said take some paracetamol! oh and doesnt bouncing on a ball help? if dont have one try the bed lol!!!!

TTC num 2 sorry baby teasing u!! hopefully your body is gearing up ready for the big day!!!

dare good luck at your appointment today! hope u get some goood news!

Samira thats awesome that Hayden has gained weight etc!! i cant find that app on my phone!!

tanasha good luck for tomorrow!!!!

awww batty i know that feeling!!! baby will be here soon!! must be hard not to freak out!!!

jennalynn congratualtions!! will read your birth story shortly!!!

sorry if ive missed anything/anyone i started writing this hours ago and never get a chance to sit here and finish as little man is so unsettled at the min!!! :(

@ttc- WHAT they are already scheduling you so soon for your C-section? that's ridiculous!!! why aren't they doing like inducing first?! I am so sorry it was so horrible!!! i'm so so so sorry. :nope:

Went to my appt today- was told i was dilated to 2cm now- and she said i'm 80 % effaced. WTF? Last week the other mw told me i was 90%. I asked- and said - she just told me last week i was 90 how can i go backwards? And she said 'oh well she wrote 80'. So i guess that overrides what i was told? Getting sick of people not believing me after i tell them what the others have told me.

So she told me that since we are at 40 weeks- if she's not here at 42 weeks i have to be induced. But i'm not even officially 40 weeks yet. Why do they have to do things like this to make us so nervous? So i just said yeah ok. And next week at 41 weeks they want me to do the stress test. i don't feel like doing anymore freaking tests and i think it's ridiculous and unnecessary. Anyone else had to do this before? I don't feel like paying for anymore stupid tests!

So i'm feeling a bit frustrated right now.

awww dare sorry u had such an awful appointment!!! i would do a serious complain about the level of care u have recieved and how much u have been messed about now!! its awful way they have treated u even worse as u have to pay for it all!!! so sorry :( :hugs:

i'm so tired and probably just over reacting... i just would've thought they would've talked about inducing when i was ACTUALLY overdue, which isn't until my next appt next friday. I just resent feeling like i have to get it out or else. Because my original due date is the 7th- and she is measuring closer to THAT date. Which would technically make NEXT weekend 40 weeks. giving me that extra week. I asked her about that too- and she said 'well... yeah... there is some wiggle room but...' and i just don't get it. If the baby is measuring that she's really 39 weeks this coming sunday rather than the 40- what is the rush?

i dont think u are over reacting!! i would be fuming!! it seems majority of your appointments they mess u about and u come away from them feeling confused and upset and that isnt right hun!!! i mean its meant to be an exciting time, your body is obviously getting ready to meet your baby!!! the only time u should be getting frustrated is because u are so excited to meet your baby that you just want them here already not because your docs and midwifes keep telling u different things!!! grrr makes me mad.... let me at them!!!!! :)

well even though today has been uneventful... I feel very depressed today..no appetite and just want to cry. I dont know whats wrong with me :( Im so freaking lonely. I have not seen my OH since july 4th and was hoping he would be home this weekend but its not happening. Hoping that he gets to come home next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->