3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

eeeeeeeeel TTC good luck!!! i hope this is it for you! i cant believe you can go in so soon! Thery told me to stay at home till they are 5 mins apart and a minute long! thankfully they were a minute long immediately and 5 mins apart within a couple hours!

Dare - i guess as your hospitals are private as in not NHS you get a higher standard of care. In the UK they make us stay at home as long as poss! They even sent me home after going in and finding i was 3cm! she told me to go home have a bath and then come back and hopefully things will have progressed! so i screamed my way home, couldnt get in the bath, and then screamed at them down the phone that im in too much pain and went back haha! waste of time but at least it got an hour past! poor neighbours must of thought there was a murder going on!

and my MW said to me "oh seeing as your labour was so good, maybe you can do a home birth next time"!!! you trying to keep me out the hospital lady hehehe!

My god i dont miss the peeing every couple of hours one bit! its funny how quickly you forget about being pregs! i dont miss a single thing lol! well minus feelign him kick! xx

Good Luck TTC, hope this is it for you!!

I went to the labour ward to be induced this morning but my cervix is still completely closed :-( so they gave me some gel and told me to go home and come back Monday.

I really hope it will work and that I can be induced on Monday! Time seems to really be dragging by untill then!

I am 99% sure I lost my plug today though, so Im assuming thats some good news?

Good Luck TTC, hope this is it for you!!

I went to the labour ward to be induced this morning but my cervix is still completely closed :-( so they gave me some gel and told me to go home and come back Monday.

I really hope it will work and that I can be induced on Monday! Time seems to really be dragging by untill then!

I am 99% sure I lost my plug today though, so Im assuming thats some good news?

I had the midwife round yesterday to do a sweep but she said my cervix was completely closed, but it has started to soften so she was unable to do the actual membrane sweep, she's coming back on Monday to try another sweep, if this one fails I'll be booked in for induction on 8th august because that's the earliest they'll do the induction, 40 + 10.

How strange to have the cervix completely shut on due date, I would have thought things would be well on theyre way by now. Good Luck for Monday :)

Sorry to run in and now look at anyone else's post but I just had a bit of pink blood when I wiped....is this okay? I've been thinking I've been 'leaking' today and like there's a bubble between my legs but there seems to be nothing. I feel stupid not knowing whether this is ok or not....

Batty sounds like start of your plug going!!!! That's how mine started call l&d see what they say!!! Good luck fingers crossed for u!!!

Ttc good luck!!!

Tanasha happy due date sorry no sweep :( and cervix closed

Is it like spotting? When I went in with the spotting I got told off for not calling straight away any blood u should call!! Xx

Anyone have any knowledge/ideas on a constipated baby?
I think he is constipated, hasn't been for poo in at least 12hours was really straining last night!! I gave him some water at 3am ish and did light rub on his tummy, doesn't feel particularly hard which is a big sign of constipation I thinks? Also tried moving legs as if riding a bike!?! I don't know when/if should call docs??Any advice would be fab!!! Thank u!!!!

i don't think there's anything you can do - what formula are you using? I know SMA is a biggie for giving them constipation :( All I got told was to wait it out and put vaseline around his bum to help ease it out more! (nice hey!!)

Batty - Did you call L&D?

He is on aptimil, he isn't so screamy today but still hasn't been?! Vaseline? Really that doesn't sound pleasant!!??

yeah you can get it in the baby section, all you do is rub it around their bum hole and apparently it causes less discomfort when it comes to them doing a poo! and it stops them from getting small cuts around there too! It's not nice seeing them like that though but it did help a lot with him until we changed milk.

Charlie he did a huge poo!!!!!! All by himself!!!! So happy!!! :D even better cos dh got that nappy!!!!! :D

Good luck for your sweep Marie! They say if Its gonna work can take 48 hours for me it was more like 56!! Go for walks after swear that helped me!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

@natalie- sorry hun i have no advice!! I have no idea on this one. But i would ring the dr and ask about it. If there is anything you can do.

@charlie- what is SMA formula?

Hi ladies i'm the official 40 weeks today. No sign of baby. My appetite has decreased some- not really hungry at all. But still very thirsty all the time. Very tired. Very very very tired.

But that's pretty much it.

Hi ladies,

Batty any news?

Dare happy due date! Now fingers crossed you dont to wait too long anymore. The days seem to go by extemely slow now, so hope yours go better!

Marie good luck with the sweep!

Natalie hows your gorgeous boy doing? and how are the nights?

I am going back in for an induction tomorrow morning. I really hope this time it will actually happen. I was so depressed Saturday, it was like giving birth was just within my reach and then it got pulled away! I know its only been 2 days since then, but its felt like a month! And if they dont do anything tomorrow I am going to go inmto a deep depression! This baby needs to come NOW! I am sooooo done and over being pregnant. So please ladies, say a little prayer for me tonight?

Happy due date dare!!!! When is your next appointment? Hope things happen for u soon!!! Saw your pic on Facebook u look like u have dropped more!!!

Tanasha good luck tomorrow walk lots after sweep!!! And bounce on ball if u have one!!!
He has good nights and bad nights I am really hoping tonight he will sleep in his cot!!

We gave him his 1st bath this afternoon, decided he needs a chair as he wasn't comfortable with us holding him and was so slippery!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->