3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Natalie - yaaaaaaaaaay :) Bet he feels better :haha: You should try bathing with him or get Daddy too until you're fully recovered! :)

Tanasha - Good luck tomorrow!! :) :)

Dare - SMA is just a formula brand, we started off using it but he was so constipated with it and the midwives we spoke to all said that the majority of babies struggle with constipation when using SMA. Not sure what the equivalent is in the US or if you have SMA Out there :shrug: Happy Due Date - though I know you would rather she be here now!!

Afm - been in tears most of the day, I was so happy last night that I got Stephen back but today I've been in agony and not the agony I want! My pelvis hurts so much that when I walked downstairs to the car to get the stairgate, I was in tears and I can't walk/move/turn around in bed etc. It feels like his head is rubbing against my pubic bone that it feels like this massive burning sensation. :( And, I feel bad cause I've not been able to pick him up or anything because it's that painful, keep trying to just get through it for his sake but it's so hard :'( How's everyone else feeling? Oh and it sucks too that at this point in my pregnancy with Stephen I was in labour!

hey ladies thinking of all of you just read on here what's up- praying for all of you and sending good wishes- will try to respnd better later when not on cell phone!!!! But thinking of you all :)

aww Charlie that sounds tough! Hope it gets better soon!

Awww Charlie hugs!!! Surely that must mean u are fully engaged and ready to go?? If u haven't managed to get a appointment quicker than 2weeks?? Time why don't u get an emergency appointment tomorrow at docs or try get into l&d and get them to check u out? I never had that pain cos he never fully engaged!!
We gave him a bath today actually!!! I think I posted about it on last page I can't remember :haha:

Yeah I saw cause you said about getting a seat :) It's hard isn't it - especially when you're on your own and you have just one hand behind them! Did he like it or was he like woaaah mummy what are you doing to me? If he is constipated you might find the bath helps him too! :)

and you think it's cause he's fully engaged? I never had this before but omg it's horrible! I'm tempted to see the Dr cause it's not just me that's suffering - Stephen is now as well and it's not fair on him to see his mummy crying or in pain like that! Especially as Steve can't get off work either :( I'm more bothered about Stephen than myself iykwim!

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I had my beautiful baby boy, Jack Foster, last night. I was able to have a VBAC and am soooo happy that I avoided another c-section. He was 9lb 6oz and 21 inches long, so a big baby, but I had no trouble delivering him, I did have to have an episiotomy but it doesn't hurt as badly as I thought it would. Good luck to everyone still waiting, I'll be watching carefully!

Congratulations TTC!!! He was a big boy but nice and healthy and that's all that matters :) x

Congrats ttc! That's awesome!!!!

I've been out of town and just on my phone but lurking and reading up and keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers! :)

awww hope everyone is doing oka.

I had a great time at the lake yesterday and did lots of swimming but nothing happening yet lol. Im due in 16 days YAY! today has consisted of mowing yard. Ugh I got 3 to do. Mine, the empty rental next door and my MIL yard cause her SO is lazy as hell. just in for a break to cool off as it is freaking hot outside and downloading some more music to listen to while im mowing.

Have my 38 week appt tomorrow, and as much as I dont want to be induced if I am 2cm they said I have the option I am going to talk to them about it. MY OH is suppose to be coming home this weekend either sat or sun and only be home for a week. SO as much as I dont want to ... If its an option Im going to be induced at 39 weeks. I just dont want to be alone when I have this baby and I NEED my OH there. Sooo its a small sacrifice to have him there and our family together for a little bit before he has to leave for work again. BUUT of course this is ONLY if I am 2cm tomorow

TTC CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! so happy for you!!!!! :D

Charlie at first he liked it but cos we had to hold him and he was all slippery thats when he didnt like it!!!
and we have put him in is cot after his last feed and he is actually sleeping in it!!!! we've got these blocks u put under the legs to tilt it and fingers crossed its actually working!! he has his next feed within the hour so really really hoping he will settle back in it after!!!

congrats TTC! You have given me hope that I can also push out a 9 lber!

I am going to the hospital now, I really hope today the induction can go through! So ladies, please send some positive vibes towards my uncooperative cervix!

fingers crossed for you tanasha!

So its 230am and I just successfully painted my toenails. YAY lol had a harder time trying to paint my right hand then anything lol Dr. appt in the morning hope all goes well.

I am back home, she could get a fingertip in so things are looking good, they wanted to start me with the pitocin (?) but the freakin whole labour ward was full and everyone decided to have their babies today! But I am going back tomorrow and they said I will have my baby before Wednesday!!!!

tanasha thats fab news!!!! so happy for u!!! i sooooo reccomend now making sure u have everything working ready for when u get home!!! dont do what i did come home hadnt tested anything, the sterilser didnt work, the bottles leaked, monitor and room temp wasnt set up etc!!!
so happy for u!!!

today is going to be such a loooooooooooong day! It feels quite unreal though, I cant even imagine this baby coming out!

Tanasha go for a long walk have some lunch have a long bath, do bit of tidying make sure home already for baby have an early night!!! That's my thoughts on how to pass the day! :0)

I agree with Natalie - just do everything you can to keep busy and to help baby push on your cervix so tomorrow it's even more favourable! And test all your baby stuff out! :) I really should get the steriliser ready now I'm thinking about it but this baby looks like he's not coming out any time soon :haha: I bet she comes out at less than 9lbs! Keep seeing people have growth scans and they have a weight and they're all coming out a lot less!

Anyone fancy going to the hospital for me today? I gotta go in to complain about not being able to see my midwife until 41+5 - meaning I miss out on sweeps and I haven't got an induction date etc! grrrr! :D I could call but I can't find the right number :haha:

Great news TaNasha, good luck finding something to pass the time! Charlie- I can't believe they won't see you until that late, I'll keep my fingers crossed you'll go into labor on your own before then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->