3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

@tanasha- woo hoo hun so excited for you!!!! great news!!! Jealous! And you will do just fine pushing out a 9lber. You're going to do great. :)

@Charlie- i'd so go for you! i'm kind of grumpy today- i'll take care of it! lol

AFM- i've scheduled our non-stress test for next monday. They will do monitoring to make sure the placenta is working correctly- and then i will have an ultrasound to see if amniotic fluid is at a good level for baby too. they told me to eat a well balanced meal 30-60 minutes before appt- incase they have to induce me while i'm there. yikes. really hoping she comes on her own. And i'm really mad at you girls all popping and leaving me here on my own!!! sheesh! Come on baby !

Your not on your own dare, me n charlie are still here. Well had my appt today and I have made no progress still 1cm and 50% effaced UGH. kinda depressing as I was homing to try n plan for OH next week oh well. I have been a little crampy since thye checked me and baby has been pretty active. I have a growth scan next monday if she is not out by then.

Yay for some progress tanasha!!! I'm sure you'll do fine and like they said I'd be surprised if she actually weighed 9 lbs! They are wrong a lot! Silas should have been 20 inches and 8 lbs 13 oz or more the day I delivered & he was 21.5 inches and 7 lbs 10 oz! ... Not even close on either measurement! Don't worry!

Ahh Charlie how frustrating!!! I'd go with you! I hope something gets done or you go into labor soon! I think Henry is going to have to sit on the naughty step when he is born for being naughty & taking his time & causing you so much pain! Mischevious little boy!

Dare, your going to have to run up and down the stairs and get this baby out!!! Haha she is being a little mischevious too getting your hopes up then settling in for a long stay! ... I had non stress test's every week since 33 weeks, even had one scheduled for the day he was born! It's nothing ... Kinda cool listening to them move and hearing the heartbeat but other than that it's boring! You just lay there and they strap the contraction monitor an heartbeat monitor to you & give you a button to push when you feel movement & they just check to make sure that the babys heartbeat goes up when it's moving which indicates it's getting enough oxygen... They like to see 2 increases of 15 bpm for 15 seconds in a 20 min period ... If baby is sleeping they will give u a cold drink or use a buzzer to wake her.... As long as everything is ok the scan is just a nice chance to get another peak at your lo all squished up inside you & this far along you can see hair and stuff even though clear pics of babys face are nearly impossible bc they are so squished! :) maybe you'll have her before then but if not the non stress is nothing except an extra step to ensure the placenta is still healthy! :)

I am so excited about all the new babies! Can't wait to see your little boys Ttc & ttc diho!
I'm ready for everyone else to pop! I thought I'd be the one still waiting to pop right now!

Afm- we went out of town to stay with Dh's brother & sil & celebrate our nieces first birthday (our due date was her bday :) ..) ...it was fun but very hectic running from
place to place & DH & I both were exhausted! I had to pump quite a bit bc DH's family is super nice and loving but sort of ignorant when it comes to breastfeeding and it makes them uncomfortable ...& although I would tell them where they could stick it or just bf with my coverup anyways... Out of respect for DH I just pumped to make things easier. It's messed us up a little bc now the baby wants to over feed a bit & has spit up a couple times & it made me sad bc I missed him & feeding him, he was passed
about so much between grandmas and aunts and great grandmas and great aunts and cousins :) it was hard to share him but we are very blessed to have so many who love and care for us :)

I swear he gets cuter every day! He is so sweet :) I couldn't ask for a better baby! He's a little spoiled but I don't care I enjoy our co-sleeping etc even though I was 200% against it before he was born! It's really helped our bf-ing go smoothly! I absolutely adore him! We have our second pediatric visit tomorrow, I'm eager to see how much weight he has gained! He's been eating like a piglet! :)

Natalie - I guess I'd speak to reception so that one... have all the other numbers but no number for that! Didn't go today anyways cause Stephen was playing up and I thought there's no way I can walk with him up a hill! :haha:

Dare - yep mal's right - we're still here! And batty! It's just rude all the others popping and leaving us behind ;) Hope the stress test shows you don't need to be induced either! I know how much you're against it :)

Krystal - Looks like you're adjusting really well to motherhood! :) I do love how you're always so positive about everything!!

Mal - that's still good progress for a first baby!

not updated here but i had my little girl on the 24th july

congrats.

oka so super bitch has come outta the closet... I dont know whats wrong with me today but I have a very very short fuse. I hate my MIL's BF and told her he is NOT to come to my house anymore. Well she is driving OHs truck becaues I cant drive a stick n she has done something to it, so I said oka well i will come there and fix it cause I fixed it last time..OH no she wants her BF to come down there with her which I am driving. I said I DONT WANT him touching my OH truck... well I need the car. OKa I can bring it to you no I want bill. UMM I dont want that rude, disrespectful, loser at my house! SO why do people not listen to me! Seriously.

SO I hung up on her, told her i was taking a nap and told her to never send him to my house again and he is NOT to touch my OH's Truck.

Charlie if it's reception just call Watford general it's automated answerphone and it'll ask u what dept u want so say maternity ward
01923 244 366

@krystal- i did tons of laundry today and ran around town to try to get things moving. Also ate some pizza and made it SUPER spicy with extra crushed red peppers. :) Hope that maybe gets her thinking about moving. Doubt it but worth the shot right! And thanks hun, you made me feel a lot better about the testing. I just don't feel like doing it!!! And that was so nice of you for doing that for the family- i'm sure they loved being able to bond and feed him!!! :)

@Samzi- Congrats hun!!!!

Good I hope it works & she vacates!!! ;) ... Yea testing is pretty boring but it's really good for indicating the Health of the placenta = lifeline for the baby.... Placenta problems cause a lot of late term losses so it's really a good thing & if they said they needed to induce after that you would really want them to even if your normally against it for the safety and health of baby girl! It's one of those things where babys life is on the line ... Hopefully & generally that's not the case so the testing seems tedious .... But to be one of the moms who would have lost a baby had it not been for the testing alerting them to a problem, or the many moms who have lost a baby late term & never knew there was a problem ... It will make you grateful for tedious annoying test when all you want is your baby to hurry up already! Haha :)

morning ladies, on our way to the labour ward! I am so nervous and sooooo scared about pooping during labour!

and then I am so nervous about meeting our little girl, and seeing the cleft.

wish me luck and hopefully the rest will also be popping soon!

Good luck tanasha!!! Thinking about you today & when you're in labour last thing you think about is pooing yourself :haha:

Good luck tanasha!!! Will be thinking of u today!!!! I heard something interesting about pooing during labour, if baby eats some (yuk!!!) on way out it's meant to give them stronger immunity!!! My friend got told that from a midwife!! Can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous baby!!! Xxx

Charlie how are u feeling today?? Xxx

@taNasha- good luck hun! thinking of you and praying for you and i know you are going to do just fine. And pooping, seriously- you are pushing a baby out! No one is going to talk about the poop! But lol i have that same fear. Well actually i just told DH- 'i'm probably going to poop during labor, JUST to let you know.' he made a sad face but i don't think he'll honestly care. We'll probably laugh about it later! So don't worry about that! lol. Lots of women do it- nothing to be ashamed of!

AFM- no sign of baby. :(

Went to the hospital and complained today - they were all really annoyed at my surgery and said my midwife would give me a call to arrange an appt. So got one today! Saw her and he's still engaged, gotta deal with the pain and I won't get a sweep as my midwife thinks they're useless?! But I do have my induction date - 17th august if he doesn't arrive before then! She also said have lots of sex and pineapple! Cause being this big and in this heat where you're sweating like a pig just makes you want sex a lot :haha:

Aw dare sorry no signs of baby!
Well done Charlie!! Least now u have a date to work to eh!
As for me we have our little man all registered now! I've just had a massive clot come away!?! Forgotten to take painkillers gonna take them now as bloody in laws have annoyed me got a massive headache now they have decided they feel left out cos they haven't been over to see him well what the ******** do u expect when u go off on holiday for a week????? Sorry just really irritated!!!! So now I don't have a relaxing evening I now have to clean up (I don't like people over when place is a mess and they judge on that!!) just so annoyed :(

Hi everyone!! Congrats Samzi!
@Dare- I keep hoping to see you've had your baby when I get on here, I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!
@Mal- I think its a good sign that you are super bitchy- I spent two days wanting to kill everyone, then I went into labor!!!
@Charlie-glad you finally have a date, its nice to know that you can't go past that date!!
@Tanasha- I'll be thinking about you, good luck!
@Natalie- I wouldn't bother cleaning, especially for inlaws, ha ha!!
@Krystal- So good to hear everything is going well for you, I was always against co-sleeping before having my first, but once you learn how to sleep and BF at the same time there is no way I wouldn't co-sleep!
AFM- I thought things would be very hectic around here, but baby Jack spends all day either sleeping or eating and DH took the week off work so he's been playing with DS #1. We both keep saying we're bored, ha ha!

@charlie- so proud of you hun getting done what you needed too!!!! Wonder if I'll have my baby before then lol! Feel like I'll be pregnant forever!!!!!

@natalie- ur inlaws annoy the crap outta me. Seriously! They sound so horrid! You know poor dh invited his parents to come see the nursery (too cute) and they called one time- we couldn't do that day and then never since. That was like 3 weeks ago. Feel bad for him. MIL doesn't come here at all- which I don't mind but feel bad for DH.

@ttc! Bored! Me too! Lol. But at least your lo is here! Glad everything is going so well!!!!!

anyone heard from mum2miller lately? Wonder how she's getting on??

Glad u got a date Charlie even though I hope u pop before then!

Dare she has posted a few pics on fb recently bc it was amelias due date and she's 5 wks I think!?

Natalie sorry about the inlaws ! :( mine haven't been over for fear of bothering us even though we've invited them!

How's samira? Haven't heard much from
her unless I've just overlooked it!

Ttc lucky you for your hubby being off! I wish mine had more time off! Glad things are going well!

Afm we had our pediatric visit this morning...he gained a whole pound in a week, which puts him back up & 3 oz over his birth weight! dr said I had super milk lol and 3/4" in head circumference! He was doing great in every area! It's a little sad how fast he's growing though! :( I want him to be little for a while! :)

Things here were boring til last night when DH got sick ... He's been in bed all day and night and this morning we found out his brother, Sil, & mom were all sick too so we've equated it to the fish restaurant we ate at on Sunday afternoon. I was fine & his dad is fine, until this evening. I had had a lingering headache but now I have a tummy ache and I'm sick at my stomach too! Jut hoping I don't get the throwing up part since I have to care for and nurse the baby! Pray for us that we shake this sickness soon & that it's food poisoning not a virus bc I don't Want the baby to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->