3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

krystal oh no!!!! I'm so sorry you are all so sick!!!! Praying for you all tonight!!! Hang in there!!!!

today has not been so bad, spent most of it with a friend to keep my mind off things. Cause I woke up in a bitch mood. Still kinda in a bitchy mood just trying to be nice.

ttc num2, i got told to go outside yest after my rant on here and calm down then by time i came back in DH had cleaned everywhere up!! :(

Dare i know!!! its awful isnt it!!! they are such a nightmare i mean really she moaned to everyone that she felt left out?? well i am sorry first day at home was sunday which was midwife coming over and us being a bit like woah!!!! theres a baby here!!!! then mon just trying to get ourselves sorted out etc tuesday, DH dad pops over with keys for us to keep an eye on their house and to lend us his lawnmower... was nothing stopping her then, then that eve they go away for a week!!! so excuse me for going over on due date and u not seeing him before u go on holiday my fault or problem... errr no!!!!
sorry didnt mean to rant there so much!! like u i feel bad for DH, you think they would be excited for their sons and want to offer support! is your dh youngest child or anything?
thanks Krystal!! aww yours maybe waiting for u to feel bit more settled in and so not too overwhelmed with visitors etc!!!

Krystal - hope you feel better soon (& the rest of the family!!) it's not easy being I'll and looking after a baby :( I think Silas should be ok though as he'll still have his immunity to things and your milk gives him extra protection! And yay for putting a lb on in a week!! Someone enjoys his food :D

Dare - how you feeling? Any signs yet? I hope you're telling her to stop being so comfy in there and leave! and I'm sorry your in-laws are so rubbish too :(

Natalie - I wanna actually smack her! She just sounds like she's throwing all her toys out of the pram and playing the victim! You can't predict when your baby is born so it's her own fault for going away so soon after his DD! One thing to think is what goes around comes around so she'll get what's coming to her eventually!

It was sooooo hot here last night!! I literally woke up dripping everytime i had to turn and even my hair was soaked - yuck!!!! Apparently, it's supposed to cool down today but I'm still sweating like mad! I said to OH I dunno what's worse being pregnant in this heat or giving birth in it. He then just had to remind me I'll have done both soon :dohh:

charlie i honestly dont know how i didnt!!!!! Dh didnt understand why i got so annoyed when he told me!!! even though he stood there and said oh i know its not our fault cos they been on holiday but think of it this way they will pop over tonight then thats it for a while! made me laugh they had to say he doesnt take on any of their sides looks and looks like me! (so many people that have seen him say he is the spitting image of me!?!) they said that through gritted teath :haha:
oh jeeez wasnt it hot last night!!! think our thermometer hit 28 well thats what i saw before i went to bed!! i woke up and was also sweaty :( yuk!!!! fingres crossed for a good storm today eh!!!

Here's a question I remember someone on here saying that they had previously had a section prior to this pregnancy, I've got a hard lump above the scar on right side, is this normal? Also been feeling bit dodgy like diarreah and sicky generally got sore tummy?? Not sure if I should call docs or not??

@natalie -- Ha he's the oldest !!! of 5! But there already is a granddaughter- she was born in 09 so she'll be two this year. AND- his family is very religious- the baby was conceived before their daughter was married, and they rushed the wedding a month before baby was born... and the guy is a total jerk! he's actually in jail right now!!! DH was upset because we were the first couple to get married, and really responsible about everything- and SHE had the first child. He resents it quite a bit. And they hardly even see their own kid because of how much she now has to work with him in jail. It's terrible. So here comes the child who should've been first, the actual planned baby- and she gets shit. I think they want a boy now. And they are kind of acting 'overly excited' when i see them- like, obviously fake. Well MIL is anyway. It's disgusting and makes me mad. And i can't help on the c-section bit, but can't hurt to call and ask right! Just to be safe! Not everyone heals the same, so you should call! Hope you feel better :)

@Charlie- Oh gross i was the same way last night- sweating like crazy! DH has all the covers on and i'm like naked and no covers like a whale, and up every 5 minutes to pee. i hate it. Nothing really new to show signs. :( Hope it cools off a bit where you are hun! :hugs:

AFM- can't decide what to do today- think i will go to moms although can't swim because it's due to thunderstorm ALL day. My nurse in the birthing class told us sometimes big storms can throw a women who's close to labor right over the edge!!! fx'd!!!

Well Im doing good, in a good mood today :) Glad of that I was tired of listening to my own bitchy self lol. I believe I have started loosing my mucus plug it was a big blog of clearish white snot looking stuff and it was really sticky not like normal dishcarge. so if it is YAYYYY me. I was planning on going to the lake to swim but looks like storms are moving in. Ugh I hate storms I just had a tree fall the other day and it didnt even storm.

But on the bright side my OH should be coming home this weekend for a WHOLE week YAY!

we are all so close yet seems like forever away

Natalie- I had a section with my first pregnancy and I never had any lumps, I would be concerned that you have a lump combined with not feeling well- could very well be an infection... I would give them a call and let them know your symptoms, if you catch an infection early that can usually kill it with antibiotics, you really wouldn't want it to get bad! Good luck!

I agree with ttc Natalie - just call up even if it's for reassurance! The runs etc might be because of the heat but it's better to be safe than sorry :)

Dare - even though they're acting like this the only two people that will matter to her are you and your hubby!! She'll get everything she needs from you both! Though I do get why he's upset that you're both settled and have a nice life yet, the one who screwed up (hope that doesn't sound too mean?) gets the attention! Unfortunately, that seems to be the case nowadays :(

Mal - bet you're excited about having the hubby back!! Enjoy some time with just you two before Lily arrives! :)

Afm - still HOT!!!! it said on the iPhone it was supposed to storm but nothin yet!!! Henry seems even LOWER and everytime he hits my cervix it makes my whole left side feel all tingly :shrug: and it does feel likes he's about to just "fall" out! Trying pineapple now to see if that works but had one pineapple ice lolly and felt sick haha!!

YES charlie I am so redy for him to be home :) it wont be for long but the time will be worth it. Just hope lily decides to come whil he is home. :)

thank you!! i decided to make an appointment at docs tomorrow! just incase is infected in there!! was quite shocked when i felt it lol!! im gonna make a list of how i been feeling so i dont forget anything when i see doc tomorrow!!!
Dare i swear his mum only got excited when she heard itwas a boy!!! grrr makes me mad!! how can u act like that??? as long as baby is happy and healthy thats all that matters right?!!
Charlie i know this heat is horrid right!! how is stephen coping with it? i feel for you being preg in this heat!!! oh wow u really feel like he could drop out? thats gotta be a good sign right!?! i was really hoping for a storm!!!! it says tomorrow afernoon heavy rain but nothing about a storm :(

Dare - even though they're acting like this the only two people that will matter to her are you and your hubby!! She'll get everything she needs from you both! Though I do get why he's upset that you're both settled and have a nice life yet, the one who screwed up (hope that doesn't sound too mean?) gets the attention! Unfortunately, that seems to be the case nowadays :(

Afm - still HOT!!!! it said on the iPhone it was supposed to storm but nothin yet!!! Henry seems even LOWER and everytime he hits my cervix it makes my whole left side feel all tingly :shrug: and it does feel likes he's about to just "fall" out! Trying pineapple now to see if that works but had one pineapple ice lolly and felt sick haha!!

No no love doesn't sound too mean. Actually it's hitting the nail on the head- i mean the girl has to work TONS of hours to make up for it- and the grandparents had the baby more than the mother. It's so bad, that when she is there at her parents house with baby- the child runs to her grandma for EVERYTHING. And it's more like her mother is a baby sitter, than the other way around. :(

Hope it does start storming soon! it's done it all day here and it's great! nice and cool finally!

thank you!! i decided to make an appointment at docs tomorrow! just incase is infected in there!! was quite shocked when i felt it lol!! im gonna make a list of how i been feeling so i dont forget anything when i see doc tomorrow!!!
Dare i swear his mum only got excited when she heard itwas a boy!!! grrr makes me mad!! how can u act like that??? as long as baby is happy and healthy thats all that matters right?!!

What is wrong with people??? I just don't get it. Hope your appt goes well- keep us posted!!!!

-afm-
nothing new really. stomach feeling a bit off- which is weird. Hoping a good sign. I pretty much have to force myself to eat. Just want to sleep all the time. I'm just exhausted.

I want to have this baby soon please thanks. Have to force myself to get down the pineapple i bought at the store today. Don't want to eat...

Natalie - he's not great with it :( he's pretty much stripped down to his nappy and I've never seen him drink so much water :haha: but it's affecting his naps cause even without any clothes or blankets on he's just a sweat monster!! How's daniel coping?

And dare - see you're on the pineapple too!! :)

Dare - I hope that baby makes the long-awaiting entrance soon for you. Hopefully by the time us UKers wake up!

Hope your appointment goes well Natalie x

Natalie I agree & I'm glad you got an appt! Better safe than sorry!

Charlie I'm sorry the heat is so bad! I hope all the pressure is Henry getting ready to make his appearance!

Dare, glad it's cooled off some there ... It's 100 with a heat index of 112 here all week! We've been getting afternoon storms but none this week! Thank God for good AC! (even though my power bill may be high!) ....sorry your feeling rough too! The day I went into labor & my water broke I ate an apple just fine & got hungry again then when I ate again I almost threw up ... & I had been nauseous & not eating much for a few days & exhausted ....like very exhausted ... So maybe that's a good sign ... & maybe the best thing you can do it rest! ...I worked so much hoping it would make things faster/easier (did NOT!...) then I had a week off & the last few days of it I did nothing but lie around & be exhausted then bam here he comes! ...hopefully miss priss will make her debut soon! And don't worry about the inlaws ... Like they said all she needs is you and her daddy,.. Anything else is extra but she will get all she needs from you two! ....it will be their loss if they miss out on her!

Afm I am feeling much better at the moment ... Silas and I have layed in the bed all day napping around feedings ... I def feel much more rested I was so exhausted! I have managed to keep down fluids and crackers for a while and just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup to see how that goes! Silas has been soo good & he's been so comfy in my arms that we've gone several 3 hour sleeps without a feeding...he had been eating every 2 hours & I was pushing the feedings bc he needed to gain weight but he gained a whole pound this week!!!! So I've tried to back off a little and give him more freedom bc at that rate we will have a 60 lb 1 year old lol! The doctor said I must have super milk & could feed twins & I said don't let DH hear you say that! ... He'd faint! :)

krystal- so glad you are feeling better! My goodness you poor kid!

ate the pineapple- literally had to force it down. Stomach feels 'dodgy' as you other land ladies would call it :) I love that word.

stomach was off all day but within the last hour has become very dodgy. Just ick. The pineapple is sitting.... Interestingly. And charlie your pineapple pops sound so much better. Wish I had gotten those!! Next time. Sooooooooo tired.

really hope you are right krystal and that something is happening.

Dare seriously have no idea whats wrong with these people!!! least we are not like them eh!!! sorry u are feeling rubbish :( hopefully a good sign!!

krystal glad u are feeling better!!! rest and fluids!!!

batty how are u? not seen u on here for a while!!!

charlie Daniel has been the same just in his nappy all day!! hate this heat!! his food intake has changed he is taking less but more often! i think tonight gonna be a long night!!!

i must admit i am slightly nervous about docs tomorrow i've gotta make a note of everything so i dont miss anything out and make sure they have all details! i have always worried about lumps etc!!

So my Bp has been elevated today, checked it 3 times in a 3 hour period started at 150/85 then was 146/83 then it was 150/85 again.I called n on call dr said I could come in if I wanted to, but it wasnt a big deal... umm dont see how its not a big deal ugh. Oh well just sitting here trying to relax.

natalie- I know it's scary hopefully nothing to worry about!!! I know when we used to spay snimals at work- the cats were always very active afterwards- and sometimes would develop a small pocket of fluid that was like a lump- is it hard or soft??? Usually we just sent home some antibitoics and they were fine. I'm sure it's similar at least to that. Same area and all. Buuuuuuut I'm no dr!!! Just try not to worry ok? I know it's hard but try!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->