3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Charlie - I agree with Nat, I think that's the best way to go about it - just talk to him.

Samira...I sing "never smile at a crocodile", which she tends to wriggle to, but for settling when she's here I know I'll sing her "Hushabye Mountain" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang..look it up, it's a gorgeous song!

@natalie thanks hun- I'm afraid of a sweep though because last time they did it- I was in so much pain for 2 days. But might be worth another shot. Just afraid. It was awful.

@charlie- hun I am so sorry about what you are dealing with. That would really upset me as well. You and dh need to put down some ground rules - days off are days off. That's that. When you are home- you are home. No more running back and forth for another woman. I don't care who she is. Boss or not. Work stays at work and that's that. And he needs to establish that with her too. You are going to have two babies and need him when he's home to help you out. Not run around town for this boss of his. He needs to understand- because you are his wife. His family comes first. And even if he says you are being ridiculous (something a lot of men seem to say) it doesn't matter- because it's how you feel. He needs to repect you. :hugs: I hope you can talk to him and he will makes changes for you. After all- you are so important in his life. His love and the mother of his children. Pretty sure that is the best card you an have. I'd use it.

Oh Charlie that's awful! I'm sure your husband is thinking you are being irrational because he knows there is nothing going on, but its not about him! You need to let him know that its about your feelings being hurt! I'm sorry you have to put up with that stuff!

Thanks everyone! I try not to let it bother me but it just seems to be all the time! Like tomorrow, Steve said she can take Stephen swimming so I get a break. But she wants to take him at like 5pm.... when he's tired and it's dinner time? Plus, because I got pregnant straight away and nothing fits I've not had a chance to take him myself yet! I wanna be the first one to take him. I know that sounds petty but I'll just panic as well cause I'm not in there with him so can't watch what's going on etc.

Like I said I try to just ignore it, but it's pretty hard when it feels like it's thrown in my face all the time! Though, I do feel better ranting to you lot :) thank you :)

hun I wouldn't let someone else take him for the first time either hun and you are not being ridiculous either. He shoudlnt be this involved with his boss- esp. Since it's another women. I believe that very strongly. Work is work; home is home. And I wouldn't let another women take my kid swimming.

Dare it may be worth another try just so u can try avoid the induction? Just my thoughts!!!! :-S

Charlie I really do feel for u! Sounds like she must know and feel bad hence offering to take him but I think she mustn't have kids herself and doesn't realise that her offer is offensive to u! Maybe she is jealous of what u and steve have as well?? But please do have a chat with him Stephen and baby will pick up on way u feeling!!! And u know (majority of us) on here will always have time to listen to u have a rant and offer any advice we can!!! Big hugs to u must be scary for u!! Like I think ttc said if he says u are imagining it it's a good sign men are oblivious to things like that until we really make our feelings known!!! :hugs:

Oh it certainly does not sound petty that u want to take him on his first tine swimming!!! That's exactly how I would feel!!!!

charlie that would make me a heated mess if my OH was going off on his day off with his Female boss. You just need to talk to him.

AFM, i lost a huge glob of mucus plug it was sooo groos. I just kept wiping and finally had to use the tissue to pull it out grooooss. I have been feeling off today.. I stayed in bed till 3pm I think my body is gearing itself up hopefully.... OH should be home saturday or sunday so i hope that baby is getting ready for him :)

ladies- having strong cramping, lower back pain, hot flashes, stomach not right, tightening of stomach- baby feels to be twisting around rather than kicking.... Feel really gross.

ooooh dare I hope this is it for you! You and Charlie need to pop before I do lol :)

Fingers crossed.

Ooooo dare fingers crossed for u!!! Keep us updated really hope this Is it for u!!!!

Oh Dare, I hope this is it for you.

I'm still waiting to pop too thank you very much!

As for me I've had a bit more soreness where that lump is this evening! Not unbearable just a bit sore which is annoying! And my little man hasn't been for a number 2 today so he is unsettled must be sore for him gonna give him some water shortly he has really stinky farts at the min been making us giggle as sound like proper adult style ones!!!! :haha: he also sounds like gasping for air a bit after feeds which scares me a bit he has also been a bit sick when I checked on him in his bouncer just saw him sat in a puddle of milk he wasn't bothered till I had to pick him up and move and change him!! Amazing how much I worry these days!!!!

Ahh dare fingers crossed she's on her way!! :)

And yep batty's ready to pop too!! Due date buddy ;) I think you'll have her before mine comes along!

Oooo batty and Charlie due tomorrow!!! Hope u ladies are not tooo overdue!! But at least the weather has cooled for us eh! Still feels quite humid though!!! We just brought an air conditioner unit from b&q as our place really retains heat so make it a bit more comfortable for us all!!!

Nat - he may be gasping as he's still learning how to feed and take air in at the same time! I have read somewhere that it can take a while for them to get used to it! Its going to be hard to explain but what does the gasp sound like? I think Samira said Hayden was doing a similar thing?

Ooh and I love how babies fart!! Makes you laugh everytime especially when you're out and they just slip one out completely oblivious!! Wait until they do it and laugh :D

And take it easy!! The sore scar might just be telling you to stop doing too much

Natalie - it sounds like you're doing an awesome job and have nothing to worry about!

Charlie - I think I'm here for the long haul I'm afraid. Honestly thought I was in labour Sunday but pretty much nothing since then. Unless it's all quick and sudden I think I've got a ways to go. BOooooooo!

Have you got a date for a sweep/induction yet?

Actually that may be a stupid question seeing as your midwife seems as useful as a chocolate teapot :(

Sorry Batty did not mean to leave you out :(

Either way you ladies gotta pop before me. Have any of you lost your mucus plug?

Ha Charlie you're spot on. I don't see her 'til next Thursday and she hasn't mentioned anything about a sweep or induction date so hopefully she'll mention it then - but I don't hold my breath when it comes to her. I've already decided that once babs is here I'm requesting another midwife for the home visit. I want nothing to do with this incompetent moo anymore!

I've not loss mass of plus - nothing noticeable, but I have had a lot of thicker discharge the last few weeks and had a bit of blood on Sat, but I don't think that could have been my bloody show that long ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->