3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Lost a bunch more mucus plug this morning... its weird I only seem to be loosing it in the morning lol. Wed it was n the morningm yesterday it was n the morning and then today. It was alot today though I kept wiping and wiping ugh. Its so ooegy gooey gross. Im glad it just looks like snot right now.

Oka ladies we need to start having babies! MY oh will be home in the morning I am so excited :) I have not seen him in a month. I think my lily bug is gearing up for her daddy :) wont get any rest on his week off lol

Mal, thats great that you get to see OH again! Now you just have to tell baby to make an appearance while daddy is in town!!

Dare- I hope this baby comes before monday, I was a week overdue with my first and I remember very well how difficult those last few days are, hang in there!

:haha: Dare I was thinking about if I popped before you.... I think I might actually feel a bit guilty!! Have you had your appt yet? :)

Mal - enjoy the time with your hubby!!!! :)

Afm.... I've lost so much plug today, everytime I wipe there's stuff there (sorry if that's tmi!!) It is actually gross but it gets me excited everytime cause I think ooh please be in the next couple of days :D I am really hoping this means sooooooooon!!! :) Stephen's finally snapped out of his mood as well, so we've had such a good day today just playing and messing around with NO TANTRUMS :D :D

How's everyone else's day been?

my day has not been so bad, I had to go pick OH work check, then MIls car that Im driving is having transmission problems ugh not what we need right now as its only running car. Now im at home sititng her doing nothing but mopping around the internet.

charlie lol it would be perfectly fine. I'd be mad at first of course but still happy for you! And mad at MY body not at you!! Glad things went well today!!! That's great news :)

afm- had my appt today- 3cm dilated. She then said "we will probably see you thise weekend before your appt on monday" so I said "oh yeah?" and she said yeah she thinks I'll have baby before monday but then added "even though I shouldn't be telling you that or you will get disappointed if you are still pregnant on monday". Wtf?! I didn't ask for when! And this was the same mw as last time that was saying I'd have to be induced and this time I'm having the baby by monday. I'm looking too much into it because the other one told me definitely before the end of july so... Yeah.

3 cm is GREAT Dare!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I think its really annoying that people make all kinds of speculations even though its clear you can't predict when babies will come, but 3 cm does sound very promising!

thanks ttc- I also think i had a real contraction as I walked around the mall today - trying to 'walk baby out'. But only one. Not hungry at al... Have had to force myself to eat. Hoping something will happen. But not holding my breath. Just... Quietly hoping soon.

awww dare thats awesome!!! its so lovely when u get told u are 3cm dilated without knowing it eh!!! i got told that on the tues, (i dont know how long i was like that!!) then had my sweep then gave birth on the friday!! fingers crossed for u!!! i still didnt think i was having proper contractions till they came like every 3 mins then i realised!! LOL how exciting!!!

Happy due date Charlie & batty! I hope those babies make appearances soon! Glad you are having good signs Charlie!

Hang in there dare! Stress can slow things down so do whatever you can to be happy and relax (easier said than done I know!) mw & dr's all just guess they don't know much more than the rest of us! Delivering babies isn't rocket science unless there is a problem! My psycho dr even told me that! ... She will come soon, you don't worry! Maybe it will be Monday! Or even better if it's before! Just hang in there! Once she's here you'll forget all the waiting! I can barely remember it or the labor & pain etc and it's only been 2 weeks! Can't wait to see her beautiful face though!!

Charlie I am glad Stephen is in a better mood :)

We've def dealt with the projectile poo! I got poo-Ed on, pee-Ed on and projectile poo-Ed on all in one changing the other day! & I have the same problem with changing him twice! He always goes again once I change him, I think the wiping stimulates their bowels though...the same way it does in baby animals. We had some exorcist style projectile spit up today bc he over ate & I also think the red sauce I ate upset his tummy!

I finally was able to put my pre pregnancy blue jeans back on today! I was so glad! DH & I decided to get out of the house and spend time together so we put baby in the car and went to bass pro shop & the shops at grand river (an outlet store center) and strolled him around a lot of the day! It was really nice to get some time together and get the baby some fresh air! Here in the us people don't think u should take the baby put before he is 6 weeks old so basically you are suppose to be on house arrest with him until then, so we got all sorts of random comments and looks when people asked how old he was! I didn't care though! I wasn't passing him around, we were in clean smoke free places & he was in his carseat locked into his stroller covered ... I'm not a dumb mom! People irritate me some! If it was winter we wouldn't go out bc of the sickness that goes around but it's not! ... Blah! .... We are heading to dinner now :) Dh has been so sweet today, I had been a little sad/insecure the past few days and he's been really sweet trying to make me feel better and know everything will be fine! :)

Mal I hope your LO makes her appearance while your OH is here so her daddy can meet her an help you!

Happy due date Batty and Charlie!! Sorry your symptoms went away Dare, but the upset stomach should still be a good sign! Natalie- I'm having poo issues as well, I swear he waits until right after I change his diaper to poo again. I think every time I change him, I do it twice, ugh!!!

hahaha we had that twice this evening!! so funny its the big smile u get wit it as well!!! his nappies and wind has got really stinky now i have heaved so many times now!! this must be the post pregnancy diet!! i have no appetite and heave at nappies then go on long walks lol!!!
i have a feeling i over did my walk today i ache on my stomach and where that lump is it hurts!! doesnt help little man has been unsettled this evening and kicked me loads!!! he slept loads today during the day so tonight will be long!!! i fed him 2 hours ago he should go for at least another hour but he is already starting to wake up despite having an extra oz!!! ahhhh

awww krystal have u been feeling a bit :( too!?? i havent been able to put my finger on it just feel a little low.... its strange i have no reason to feel like this but last couple days i have and dh keeps asking if ok and whats wrong and im like i just dont know!!! maybe cos of this pain i got!?!
i managed my pre preg trousers other day to, shame my stomach was over hanging so much and they dug in slightly on scar!! i cant wait to be able to walk about and do stuff without being in pain afer!!!!

charlie i meant to say i am so happy for u that stephen is back to his normal happy self and no more tantrums!!! :)

Ladies so nervous, have a back ache, was having braxton hicks every 6 minutes- and then felt pressure like had to have a bm- went to the loo- nothing happened, just pushed for a bit- then found bloody show!!! :dance: Lower back ache, some cramping, and had a clear out (TMI!) :dance: Now i'm having braxton hicks with cramping- assuming more like real contractions. Hopefully starting labor soon :) Just wanted to update you all :)

yeay dare!!!!! so happy for u!!!!! woohoooooo!!!! *happy dance!!!!* keep us updated!!! :D good luck xx

And yes Natalie it's called baby blues I read ... Has to do with peaks in horomone changes and is worst right around 2 weeks ! I just get tear-y a lot & miss DH ... I need loads more attention from him ESP with no physical intimacy or sex & all the body changes...he's been great though! Today was lovely!!! :) hopefully these horomones level out soon !!!

ahhh that explains a lot!!! i must be honest i cant wait to be rid of all these extra hormones and be back to myself!!! i keep worrying my depression will come back!! really do not want pnd!!!!
im just sat here watching to see if my little man will go to sleep so i can get an hour or 2s sleep!!! krystal are u finding your little man has increased in milk intake? mine today has been taking milk every 2 hours instead of every 3 hours!!!

Dare - yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I hope she turns up today or tomorrow :D I had a dream last night I came on here and you'd already had her! Are you sure they're not real contractions and just BH?

Ooh and I hate those baby blues! They're horrible! You just cry over nothing, then you cry cause of silly things like not being close to OH, or thinking the baby doesn't like you cause he/she cries a lot, or missing being pregnant (well not pregnant, but feeling baby kick) etc etc - anything sets you off lol I remember the first night at home I was in tears for ages and Steve just couldn't get why. I didn't know why either but it is just hormones racing around! Apparently, sometimes they don't settle down for a year after you've given birth :-/ not like crying for a year but mood swings and to do with your periods etc! If you still have your baby blues by your 6 week check up, they'll probably assess you for PND.

Natalie - sounds like your little man is having a growth spurt!!! Just up his milk if he's getting hungry quicker :)

The first night after I had him I was a state I was crying so much I felt awful I couldn't pick him up with drip things in hand then I was so scared cos I didn't know what to do etc that was the wOrst night for me!! Now I just don't feel that happy but I am if that makes sense!?!
Charlie he is taking less/the same amount as normal he isn't draining the bottle... At the min anyway just has times where he wants it more, last couple of feeds he has gone 3 hours as usual, but now ive written that he is starting to wake eak!!!

That sounds normal - but if you feel like it isn't or it's getting worse then I'd talk to your gp asap. But, hormones are horrible things and it's probably still overwhelming that you've got a baby to look after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->