3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I've only lost little bits and like Batty it's been a bit thicker than normal! (niccccce hey!)

And I'd phone up the hospital yourself to behonest! Just explain your midwife is rubbish and you want a date so you don't in any circumstances go over 42 weeks - and use the problems you have with your hips too! At least then you know what's going on? Or do what I did go in and say you couldn't see your midwife at 40 weeks and you've had no info about inductions or sweeps etc :)

I'm tempted to phone hosp about my hips anyway - it's the reason I've been so quiet this week because I'm just in conplete agony with them. It's a chronic thing so I try not to be one that moans/mentions the pain I'm in all the time, but when they're bad like now I honestly can't describe it....I've been in tears and hate that I'm not enjoying my pregnancy anymore!

How are you going to keep yourself occupied tomorrow?

hey ladies most symptoms stopped. Still slight lower back pain- cramping is pretty much gone. All that is left is dodgy stomach. It's actually worse than before. Next mw appt tomorrow at 2 so we'll see if anything chnaged. Will keep you ladies posted- sorry for the rubbish post- on my cell- just wanted to update. :sick:

right ater i wrote that he did 2 more farts, then u heard this explosion!!!! i did the first nappy which was fine, then daddy had the next one jeeeez made me throw up a little!!!! then he had hardly put the clean nappy on and he went again!!!! we couldnt help but laugh as he looked so pleased with himself!!!! then he was hungry again i can hardly say i am surprised!!!!! Charlie i cannot wait for him to do that!!! :rofl: oh he sorta squeeks if that makes sense?
aww thank u batty so lovely of u to say that!!!!
i cant wait to see who pops first out of u 2 being on same date/area etc!! batty here i have had different midwives at each of the 3 appointments, on the lastone it was the midwife from new docs and she was quite surprised to see me!! esp as i was meant to go in and see her thatweek!!!

oh no batty i am so sorry your hips are bad!! i would def use that to your advantage!!!!
aww sorry its all gone quiet for u again dare, least u know your body is gearing up ready!! in the end i hardly had any signs, just my lower back was a little achey!!! seriously untill my waters really went i didnt think i was in labour!!! was sooooo shocked when i got to the hosp and they said i was 8cm!!! they were all shocked too they had guessed as i walked in i would be 1cm i wasnt even in pain much at that point!!!!!!

i've just had a rare brainwave!!!! i am going to do a photobook of my little mans first year!!!! so have a special personal keepsake to look back at and record all these special moments in i am so excited to do it and gonna start it now and keep on top of it and have little text boxes with each pic or page of pics!
if any of u want a link to the website i am using give me your email :) , ive used it loads before just done his thank you notes on it with pics on it and used it for our wedding photo albums!!! :D

Hey ladies! I'm so excited for you all!!!

Natalie and Samira, it's so great to be able to keep in touch with you all on Facebook :)
Josh and I bought a new baby blanket (ice green and brown) for future baby and put it in the hope chest with Ashlyn's other things so that we can use them later.

I bought a ton of baby clothes for my niece, but I'm thinking I'll be keeping them to myself. Yes, selfish I know, but it makes me feel better.....

awww this life i love the idea o a hope chest!!! thats so cute and cool!!!!
i know i love having u ladies on facebook!!!
hehe what did u buy for our niece???

Happy due date Charlie and batty!!! Come on babies!!!! I Want to see u ladies going into labour now!!!!!!!

Time for bed now for me for 2 hours lol

Happy due date Charlie!

Woke up thinking my waters were leaking...nope just leaking urine despite two pees an hour. Awesome!

:haha: 3 nappies of poo!! He must really have needed to go!! Hopefully now he's cleared it all out he might start going regularly :) has he projectile poo'd yet :haha: and ooh I like that photo idea :)

Dare - hoping this is the 'calm before the storm'!! Let us know how the appt goes :)

Thislife - love the idea of a hope chest :)

Yay HAPPY DUE DATE BATTY!! though it's not so happy lol - would rather have our babies hey?? Haha

And batty - just gonna chill out with steve and Stephen until 5. Then he goes to work, Stephen goes to bed at 7pm so will try and finish my uni assignment! Lol pretty normal day! What about you?? :)

Take pooch to a walk, and then probably just read while bouncing on my ball - determined to finish these last two books today while I have the time! I may bake, but wanted to leave the ingredients in case I wanted to do it in a long early labour!

Debating whether to go to football or not tomorrow.....hmmm!

Dare - hoping it picks up again soon. I think it's your body gearing up!

This is Life - I think the chest is a brilliant idea, and definitely keep any bits you want to! It's not bad at all!

congrats on the due dates ladies!! It wont be to long before you both meet your babies :)

Dare hope that things are gearing up for you

AFM.. nothing exciting no more plug since earlier, BH here and there still have some back pain and a little pressure. Just got home from eating a HUGE meal at IHOP yummy been craving pancakes. :)

Lol Charlie don't scare me.... Projectile poo ahhhh do not like the sound of that!!!!!! He's not been going for poos during the day for last 3days!!!!

Batty plan to go to football tomorrow in the hope that just because u have plans someone will come lol

Oh good lord ladies - I'm delirious! I hardly slept last night and have spent this morning sobbing in the bathroom, laughing hysterically, shouting at Paul and then missed the chair completely when trying to give pooch my yoghurt lid and ended up face down on the floor! I think this morning needs to be a sleep on the sofa!

Happy due date Charlie!

Woke up thinking my waters were leaking...nope just leaking urine despite two pees an hour. Awesome!

Hahaha this is really made me giggle!!!! Are u sure wasn't your waters? Did it smell like urine ??

Happy due date Batty and Charlie!! Sorry your symptoms went away Dare, but the upset stomach should still be a good sign! Natalie- I'm having poo issues as well, I swear he waits until right after I change his diaper to poo again. I think every time I change him, I do it twice, ugh!!!

Happy due date Charlie!

HA i've been leaking a bit of urine at night too. It's terrible. I have to wear a pantyliner at all hours now- it sucks. Some nights are much worse than others. :( it's awful. You're not alone!!! and Happy due date!!! :happydance:

Dare - hoping this is the 'calm before the storm'!! Let us know how the appt goes :)

Happy due date charlie!!! and i will def. let you all know how it goes.

symptoms and everything stopped last night- even the stomach ache. Not hungry at all today. Really- not. Just thirsty.

My psychic friend (who actually told me i was pregnant before i took the positive test AND that it was a girl) who has dreams about things that happen- told me this morning it's coming very soon because she just had a dream calling me to tell me i was going to have the baby today. Now it doesn't mean it's today, but i is a good sign it's very very soon. When she called about me being pregnant it was actually the same day (a tuesday) that i took a negative test- and i told her it was too early still but i didn't have much hope. And she said well it might not be today or tomorrow or even this cycle- but it's VERY soon. And 2 days later i got the positive test. She also told me on the phone that time, that it was a girl.

My mother and her were the ONLY people who thought it was a girl. And they didn't even 'think it' it was like, they just knew. And my mother just told me today she has a feeling it's going to be monday. (and apparently i was born on a monday, mom was, and her mom was too.) So, i have the two psychic women saying SOON- and a day from mom. So, we'll see. Hoping its at least SOON!

Other than that, feeling normal. Boring. Hope all you ladies are well- and if batty and charlie pop before me, i'm going to feel like a birthing failure! (not really but i thought it sounded funny)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->