3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

just me batty and charlie left :) ive been having BH and cramps all day today. my crotch hurts... back hurts.Ive got alot more pressure down there then normal. When I get my BH they are really freaking tight and Its hard to breath through them... :( im getting one now that puts alot of pressure in my bum

Ive not hit the nervous stage I think.. im so excited to meet her but knowing that OH will be gone again soon and I will be alone with her has got me really really nervous.

I do have to say that from what I read most that DTD are really uncomfortable but this was first time in a while it was good and not weird :)

I dont wanna join the overdue club :) I wanna join the Midsummer Dreamers BABY CLUB so us 3 need to pop out some babies... I dont have dares facebook cannot wait ot see pics of her Lil one!

@natalie he is adorable. OH was telling me today as we were getting our Haircut that we are gonna try for a boy haha... I just wanna get my girl out first and go from there

thanks mal we cant believe how gorgeous he is!!! im so proud and i keep getting told he looks the spitting image of me, poor love!!
when we dtd before i gave birth, dh commented i was very tight down there!! :haha: i cant rememeber if it was particualy good or not now... seems ages ago!!! i would say keep at it!!! :D

Natalie he is a handsome little man! Reminds me of my little man a bit in the eyes! :)

This is tmi but We DTD (w/ some nipple stimulation lol) the night before my water broke & I didn't just jump up I sat there and let it sit in my cervix for over an hour Like my nurse friends told me ...which was hard but I just played on my phone lol ... I think that helped do the trick! It was probably the most awesome sex we had the whole pregnancy and we've had some pretty good sex lol...good thing I guess since it's the last sex I'll be having for a while yet.. I'm still a little ill/bitter about that part of this whole thing lol I think I have horomones like a man! Try it though! Maybe it will help!

awww thank you Krystal!! i know what u mean about the eyes!! what colour are Silas' eyes? Silas is gorgeous!

Thank you! :) I think so but I'm a little biased haha :)

His eyes are blue-ish grey right now ... They will be blue or hazel green I'm thinking they are leaning more toward hazel green bc my eyes were blue grey til I was 9 mos then they turned hazel.... What about Daniel's eyes?

I'd def say we've all had truly cute babies for sure ... And contrary to popular thought all babies are baby cute but not all babies are really cute... My cousins babies aren't cute... They always look like wrinkly little old men...lol! ... Seriously though we've had some pretty babies!!

Natalie does Daniel have much hair? Silas has it on his head, not as much as DH or I had as babies or as much as I expected but his body is COVERED in blondish light brown hair ... If it was black he would look like a monkey... He has 1/4" long hairs on his EARS! His bac. And shoulders are covered with 1/4 "-1/2" hairs in swirls! I know why I had so much heartburn! Just wondering If Daniel ended up with hair all over him too? Looks like Mostly we've had a lot of cute little bald babies or babies with just a little hair!

His eyes are a very dark blue at the min, we expect them to stay blue as we both have blue eyes mine are grey blue and dh's are a darker blue! He is also covered in blonde hair!!! On his head he has a bit not loads most at the back of his head which is about 1cm long kind of a mousey colour which is the colour I had when I was very little dh had blonde hair when he was little but now very dark!!! My natural hair went very dark but no idea what my natural colour is now!!! I am very biased thinking my little man is so gorgeous!!! And so glad none of us are having ugly babies!!!

Aww he's soooo cute!! Look at his little pose :D - I was gonna say everyone on here is popping out some seriously cute babies!!! :) I for one also can't wait to join the midsummer baby club! Though at this rate he's gonna still be in here until Xmas :haha:

Aww krystal give it time! Some people take longer to heal than others! I was lucky last time - no real tear, any stitches I had was gone within a week, stopped bleeding after 10 days (hence being pregnant now hehe) but then there's people on here who is still bleeding 6 weeks pp, still sore etc etc - I do think a lot of it is to do with how our birth experience was which makes us hesitant too! One day you'll wake up and be like GET OVER HERE NOW!! :haha: plus it does get tight again!! Lol if you're worried about that get doing your pelvic floor ;)

Mal - I'd keep an eye out on them - doesn't sound very BHy to me :-/ then again what do I know! This child regularly makes me think labour time and it's not :haha:

How you enjoying time with the hubby?

We really do have the most gorgeous babies....ha, I like how I said 'we' but didn't even mean my babs, it's like collectively it feels like all your babies are part of the family!

I've had a shit night. Had pains on/off all yesterday and began timing about nine averaging between 10-18 mins apart. I did not want to get too excited so went to bed hoping I would wake up to progress/be woken up by them intensifying....was woken up quite a few times but it's nothing much. Just went to loo after a particularly painful one and there was a little blood in my liner...not mucusy though.

I'm scared this is completely fake because now I"ve woken up they feel stronger and more painful...if these aren't real I don't think I can cope with real ones!

Have you called up l&d and asked if the blood is normal? I'd def get that checked out just to be on the safe side! Plus sounds like it might be the start!! you'll cope no matter what!! :)

Decided to time properly on my ipod app just to see if they are regular...they're definitely strong than when I went to sleep,

7.05 - 41 seconds
7.10 - 43 seconds (5 mins)
7.15 - 36 seconds (5 mins)
7.20 - 36 seconds (5 mins)

And I'm not looking at clock or ipod when timing to make sure I'm not 'faking them' so they time nicely. I hope this is it!!!!

spending time with the OH has been good we slept all morning, ran some errands both got our hair cut, went to the movies. Still getting BH not as crampy but still there but not bad if you know what I mean. Ive gotten really grumpy over the past few hours though ugh lol... fixing to hit the bed

Batty - call up l&d if they're still 5 mins apart!! That's when they advise you contact them!! :)

Blood normal. Stayed about 4-6 mins since 7....just been for a walk and they went to 2.5-3.5 apart lasting a minute. Said to see how they go over the next two hours so sat bouncing on my ball waltching enchanted

Bugger me, these sting a bit!

You could have had her in a couple of hours - plus I thought the closer the contractions the more dilated you are??

Good luck batty!!!

Natalie- he is gorgeous!!! I love looking at babies, they are just so perfect!
Charlie- I am in the US and I think we tend to look at labor and delivery in a more clinical way, where I feel like talking to ladies in the UK its a more natural experience. I think that's why we have more inductions, episiotomies, scheduled c-sections.... oh well!
Batty- everything sounds so promising for you, good luck I can't wait to hear the news!
Mal- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope this baby comes while OH is around!

I think I'm starting to feel a little back to normal "down there" and I keep thinking about sex.... I know I'm not ready yet, but I'm probably going to pounce on DH when I get the okay, we didn't dtd once I was about 8 months preg, so its been a long time coming!! Anyone else totally ready to have some non-prego sex????

:haha: oh yes!!!!! Plus I can't wait to be able to have a few drinks and have sex tipsy lol!! I do like drunk sex cause i end up forgetting about all my wobbly bits and steve never gets told "no I'm tired" either hehe!! But also it's boring being confined to just 2 positions cause the bump gets in the way! :)

My ladybird are feeling a lot better too although I'm a little worried about it being too tight with the scar tissue where the cut was? But all I think about is sex! I keep getting excited thinking I've quit bleeding then it starts back up :-/ hoping I am getting to the end of that very soon though!

I'm def ready for non preggo sex in more than one or two positions & where I can actually move & not feel like a beached whale lol! I guess we better all be careful or we'll be back on the first trimester thread before we've barely gotten 1 month olds! Charlie, you might lose your mind if you have to be pregnant another 9 mos without a break!!! Haha!

:haha: yep if anyone attempts sex before 6 weeks use protection :D Ive already planned ahead and decided to get the implant - told steve he might have to wait this time around! Don't think he's complaining about that either! I do wonder if anyone from here will get pregnant again in the next year though?

Charlie I want to get pregnant with another one in a year or less not 6 weeks hopefully not for 6 mos... But sometime between 6 mos and a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->