3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Aw Natalie I understand! My DH went back to work 2 days after we got home from the hospital ... It's still hard for me during the week bc he leaves at 5:30 am and gets home at 6:30 pm then he showers, I cook, we have dinner, I clean up, fix his lunch, feed the baby, shower, & it's bed time & we've spent no time together really! Lu ckily he works 4 day weeks but it's a longggg lonely 4 days! Last week my Momma was out of town & it was so lonely ... This week she is back so that helps bc she gets home at 4 and holds the baby for a while and spends time with me.

I'm sorry little Daniels belly is hurting :( hopefully he will work it out and feel better! Like Charlie said, take 5 mins if you need to and come back, bc they def sense when your stressed and you can deal with them better calm anyways!

Also the bleeding thing is normal...i read it would get heavier when you were too active & that you just needed to slow down bc the lining of your uterus is like a big wound trying to heal ...Mine went away for 2 days then came back and now it's lighter and lighter colored and comes and goes ... But at first it would get really heavy when I walked or shopped or went anywhere or did housework etc... & so I looked it up and it is normal!

Charlie Hopefully it's a good sign you are losing so much! I hope when you finally go into labor it's speedy and not too painful since you've put in so much time now! :)

Dare so glad you are home with the baby and doing well! She's gorgeous!

Batty, how you holding up?

thanks guys, Ive spent my day cleaning, stocking fridge, making sure everything is ready to go.. luckily Im already having contractions.

I've been watching the riots on the news. So scary. I just can't comprehend how people can behave like that.

7 days til my due date. Absolutely nothing happening, no BH, not lost plug... reckon he could be in theta a while yet!! :-(

Heeeeelllllloooooo any pregnant ladies still out there?? :haha:

Everyone's popping!!! Glad you're still here Sarahbella hehe!

And congrats batty!! :) soooo happy for you (ps told you you'd go first :) )

Yep, still here!! Still feel fine too really, I'm not at the "OMG I can't bear to be pregnant any more" stage yet, though I expect it's just around the corner! Was soooooo bored yesterday I read a book cover to cover, 406 pages! Luckily I have things to occupy me today, just off to meet a friend for coffee in town & midwife this aft.

I can't remember where I did and didn't share pitures :lol: Thomas Emlyn, not as jaundiced as he looks in this photo xx

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223664_2340867486301_1388356992_2742341_183571_n.jpg

Awww what a cutie!! :) who does he look like - his mummy or daddy? Oh and I saw the pic of his two thumbs!! Amazing!! :)

Awww what a cutie!! :) who does he look like - his mummy or daddy? Oh and I saw the pic of his two thumbs!! Amazing!! :)

He mostly looks like Sean, his genes must be dominant as his brother's son looks like Thomas too! He has my lips, chin and fingers though hehe.

hey guys just an update i just got hooked up to eerything pitocin started.

I have had ahell of a morning lol. I could not for the life of me sleep went to bed at 2am and had to be at hospital at 6am and wouldnt u know i slept through 2 alarm clocks lol woke up at 645 and called LnD to go in lol I felt horrible for being late to my own baby birth haha

Oh Sequeena, he's perfect, I just love skinny baby legs. I hope you're enjoying your little man!

Sarahbella- I can't believe you're 39 weeks and not sick of being pregnant yet, good for you!

Mal- good luck, I"ll be thinking of you today!

I think I'm finally starting to feel like a normal person. I got out in the yard yesterday while baby was sleeping and pulled about a million weeds, plus I had to cut back everything, my garden is totally overgrown from not being touched in a few weeks. I was exhausted, but it felt good to be outside and doing something!

Hi ladies. Exhausted over here. I can't remember- is anyone else bfing? Milk just came in today and baby gave me this 'wtf' face when she latched. Nipples are a bit softer now- and lots of milk in there and she just seems so incredibly confused. She feeds a LOT at night and then takes it easier during the day. Doesn't sleep in her crib at night at all, so currently co-sleeping. funny because i was totally against it.

Keeping up with bnb is hard- and i want to get my birth story up and done before i forget. She is sleeping on her daddy right now so planning to go for it.

Mal- just saw you are hooked up to pitocin- good luck hun-
Charlie hope you pop soon!!!

everyone- thinking of you and love you all- bear with me until i can really catch up good- i'm so so so tired

Dare I still haven't quite caught up here well! Don't worry! I am bf-ing & so is samira I think. Sometime the milk let's down a little fast for them when they latch on til they get used to it or til your supply evens out. Good thing is feeding times get shorter like less than 10 mins a side (we do about 5 min bc I have too much milk & he will eat til he spits it up) & that's good. Also I have a friend with 6 kids and she told me to try & feed about every 2 hours or 2 hours & 15 mins from start to start. (like start feeding at 12 & even if she doesn't finish til 12:30 start again at 2) and do that all day long even if you have to wake and rouse her to eat, but it will teach her to eat during the day then she will go longer stretches at night without needing to eat. Silas goes 3-5 hours now at night. I after I feed him the late feeding and change him I am able to lay him down once he is out good (in his car seat in the bassinet beside me bc of the spitting up but he has this jcole snuzzler thing that snuggles him which helps too I just remove the head rest part and leave the part that snuggles his body) ... And he sleeps several hours then sometimes he goes back in the seat and sometimes I just leave him with me if DH is up going to work by then. We still have good nights and bad nights but I am getting a lot more rest! ....seriously though try the feeding thing, it has worked really well for us ... Bc the leas they feed in the day the more they will wanna feed at night!

Good luck mal!

Congrats Batty!

Afm- I am finally getting back in the swing of things ... Started back cooking and cleaning for my parents for the extra cash, & sort of getting into a routine with the baby! I am feeling much better & I am pretty sure the bleeding has finally just about stopped! it's not even pink anymore, its more like discharge now & just spotty. Next week I think mom and I are going to start working out and dieting (not extreme calorie restriction since I'm bf-ing just managing it & being more health conscious) I've got to get back in shape! I am below my prepregnancy weight but with my baby belly I still look huge! My brother made me cry bc I was saying I had lost all my pregnancy weight already and he said (not in a mean way just in an I'm a dumb guy and don't realize what I just said) "I don't remember you being fat before you got pregnant?" pretty much calling me fat without meaning to & I burst into tears of course & he felt horrible .... His wife is 6 or 7 weeks pregnant... I told him I hope he learns some tact or to keep his mouth shut lol!

Anywho I still need to write my birth story but laundry is calling my name...

Dare I'm BF'ing too, I think we hit our first little growth spurt as DS has been feeding about every 1 1/2 hours for the past 12 hours, but I know this will pass soon, I'm just pretty tired (as is everyone else I'm sure). And take your time catching up, I know we're not the number one priority right now!

Krystal- good to hear you're getting back into the swing of things, I'm slowly getting there and think by the end of the week I'll feel alot more like myself. Sorry about your brother's comment, I think men just don't think about what they say. My DH told me he doesn't mind my belly because my boobs look so good- he thought it was a compliment, but all I heard was the belly comment. I know it takes awhile for that belly to go away, but it will so I'm not concerned about it yet, I'm just concentrating on my two beautiful boys and I don't really care that much about my body right now. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thanks ladies this is great news! Yes i did notice krystal the times got shorter- scared me really bad! I mean there were some before that were like 30 minutes long feeding, to like 8 was just scary. I will try the feeding thing starting tomorrow- i think that's a great idea too- making it so she will sleep longer at night- that's great. Because she is sleeping all day now really- and she does wake up every 3 or 4 hours on her own to feed. But at night, it's a mess! She just seems to want to feed all the time - but now that the milk is in, maybe tonight won't be as bad. :)

Really thought there was something wrong with me so thank you so much ladies. So glad you all can help me out and reassure me- it's scary on my own! i mean dh is here helping with what he can but being the sole food machine and worrying it's not working properly is scary.

hiya!! havent managed it on here in few days i think!!! its quite quiet on here!!
sequeena your baby is gorgeous!!!
so my little man is still constipated we went on a late night trip to asda's pharmacy well not that late 9.30pm, seemed late id been up since 3am!!! they scared me said i should be taking him to hospital he should be going etc and they couldnt give him anything as he was too young but said was fine to give him 5ml prune juice and gave me a syringe to give it to him he finally went at 3.30am!!! but hasnt been since ahhhh!!!!! even though given him 2.5ml prune juice twice today! but he has been more settled today! yest was horrid me and dh were both tired and frustrated!!! ive slept loads today when he was sleeping so feel better for that!! now i am anxious about these riots but i cant find much online about whats happening so i guess thats a good thing!!!

come on charlie!!! or should i say henry!!! have u had any signs (u must be sick of people asking i do apologise!!! :haha:)

oh i think my milk has stopped coming nearly now!! pads dont stay in place LOL

Hello ladies - on phone so bear with mistakes$

Baby girl Lyme was born this morning at 4.17 weighing 7lb 2oz. 4he arrived 20 minutes after entering yhe hospital building after almost delivering her at home and in the car. Pain meds consisted of two paracetamol tablets I'd been in around 22 30 and they'd sent me home in unestablished labour. Went home to have a bath where thinhs really got intense. I was panicing and screaming 'I can't do it' at the end of them despite my TENS. In the end I went to the bathroom, had lots of blood and realised my these intense contractions were my body trying to push and I was fighting it. Plus I could feel her head! One mad dash later......

Then it got interesting.....iit turns out we're lucky she survived the pregnancy as the cord wasn't attached properly to the placenta but mainly the membranes....all they said was lucky baby. After gas and air while they rummaged around the cord apparently snapped and I was taken to theatre. It took five attempts to get my drip in and then came the spinal. 50 minutes of trying every verterbrae six or seven times (and me in agony) left them to put mu under using a general.

Placenta was got and ithey found my 'va-jay-jay is intact but yoy have some tearing inside that was stsitched.

I love her...we still need to decide on a name but she's amazing.

Congratulations Batty. What a day you've had! So glad to hear you are both okay.

Pip x

Oh my gosh Batty what an incredible story, I'm so glad you and baby made it through, WOW!!!

Dare- congratulations on going natural, I know thats what you wanted and you must have been so pleased! I can't believe how big she was and you didn't tear, I have about a million stiches!!! I hope your back is starting to feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->