3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Thanks ttc! I can't remember how many we had in the end!!! I don't mind though!!! I know she is a nightmare!!! Actually feel sorry for fil!!!!
We've been out fair bit now our shop that's near us it's only little but it's a nightmare to get pushchair round same with post office and newsagents thinking about it lol!!! We did our shopping centre as well he was so good slept most of time so I got to have good look at clothes!!! He came with me today when got my eyebrows done just slept!!! I do wish I could drive though I've never really been that bothered by it but now I'm starting to notice it!!!! So expensive though!!!

Ahhh baby monitor keeps scaring me tonight keeps going off to say he isn't moving or stopped breathing but he is fine!!! He has actually settled in his cot!! So happy made dh sleep on sofa though mainly because I need to get him in habit of sleeping in cot now and he will be unsettled and cry because of it so I said to dh to sleep on sofa if he wanted to get sleep!!! So nice to sleep in my bed ive missed it!!!!!

today has been a good day, stll in hospital not sure why but i really dont mind it, enjoyed nbeing taken care and being able to ask questions.

I had a birth story wrote out n then I fell asleep lol n just closed windows without thinking lol so im gonna write it up later as Im exhausted.

it was afast but stressful labor

Heeey ladies!!! Just got back from the hospital - am having a bloody show and my contractions are 5-15 mins apart right now!! Then again knowing my luck they'll just bloody stop!! :haha: anyways i totally forgot how much these hurt!!! Bring on active labour so I can stock up on g&a and pethidine :) haha!!

Oh she did do an internal and I was only 1-2cms dilAted so this could be a long process :(

Charlie - good luck! And it may not be! I wasn't even checked for dilation when I went in the first time because it wasn't active labour and they thought it would be 1-2cm...four hours later I'm rushing through with a baby between my legs!

Plus once you get going as a second time mum you'll really get goimg quick - I'm sure!

Thinking of you x

cant wait to hear updates!!!! so excited for u charlie!!! the long wait is almost over!!!! xx

Go Charlie go! So looking forward to seeing the update later.

Does that mean our midsummer pregnancy club will officially be over?!?

Crikey batty I think it will be I think we've all popped!!! Wow!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

Oh Sarahbella, so sorry I didn't mean to forget you! Hoping it isn't too long for you now but we'll all still be here!

Congratulations Charlie!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh sarahbella!!! How u feeling??? Are u on Facebook at all?

we need to get the baby club started. Im getting discharged today :) so nervous about going home. Lily has a small amount of jaundice but not bad and is down to 6lbs 1oz :( I know its all normal but it still makes me sad that I cant do more for her. She has been nursing good just hurts a little so got a lactation consultant that is gonna come help and make sure im doing this right lol. Hopefully once Im home things will be calmer and I can write birth story and share some more pics

dare she has the same effect on me :haha: yours sounds like a nightmare too!!! DH called her back and he seemed a bit agitated after speaking to her she has been moaning that i havent been round to see her!!! i mean seriously he has been back at work for 3 days and 1st day i was struggling 2nd day i was trying to get in a routine and today i was busy!!!! jeeez!!!! im not going rushing round there i have better things to do!!!! and he has been so unsettled recently im not gonna go upsetting him further cos he just wants lots of cuddles with me!!!! ahhh!!!!!

I don't blame you! It's different now that we have babies isn't it. I mean, i know she's going to try to get me to go over there soon or come back here again soon- but seriously- i need a freaking break! I need them to back off. Look- you never wanted to visit us before i had the baby because it was me- and she likes to like take the babies and carry them off and that's SO not going to go over well with me. I feel trouble in my future! I used to invite her over before, even offered to cook dinner for her and she freaking said 'no thanks' but she'd make dinner for us instead if we wanted to come over. And now you just want to snatch my baby.

Dare- glad to hear little Ava has gained her weight back already, that was quick!

My mom is coming over tomorrow to take me and the boys to the grocery store, I'm so nervous that little Jack will want to eat while we're only halfway through the store, but we need food badly... I can't believe that soon I"ll have to take 2 kids to the grocery store by myself, I can't believe I'm so nervous about this! Anyone else venturing out by themselves yet?

Ttc- it's because she eats like every half hour sometimes! It's insane! And i'm afraid of going out and about to the store- Dh has been doing all of it- but he goes back to work on monday :cry: so i have to figure out how to get things done with a baby that won't stay in her crib! I'm scared to go out and about yet! Actually i only left the house once- yesterday to go to the peds office!

Ahhh baby monitor keeps scaring me tonight keeps going off to say he isn't moving or stopped breathing but he is fine!!! He has actually settled in his cot!! So happy made dh sleep on sofa though mainly because I need to get him in habit of sleeping in cot now and he will be unsettled and cry because of it so I said to dh to sleep on sofa if he wanted to get sleep!!! So nice to sleep in my bed ive missed it!!!!!

Hun were you having trouble getting him to sleep in his cot too? Ava won't sleep at all unless we're holding her! We are co-sleeping right now but really miss that time to be able to like, cuddle with DH and just have time just the two of us. And during the day you HAVE to hold her or she wakes up screaming. AND she pretends she's hungry because she wants my boob to put her to sleep! seriously! tries to fall asleep attached to me. little stinker! How did you get him to his cot? Help!

today has been a good day, stll in hospital not sure why but i really dont mind it, enjoyed nbeing taken care and being able to ask questions.

I had a birth story wrote out n then I fell asleep lol n just closed windows without thinking lol so im gonna write it up later as Im exhausted.

it was afast but stressful labor

Being taken care of was pretty sweet. At one point the nurses had to help me stand (i was having serious back pain AFTER the birth) and then i bled ALL over the floor and left bloody foot prints to the bathroom. Real nice. Was so thankful to have them help me, and not mind helping me and not make me feel bad about it- i kept apologizing to them for the mess. So glad i didn't go home with that mess. Enjoy the pampering!

I'm still here! :-(

Sarahbelle we'll wait here with you! you're not alone!!!

@ Charlie- Hey hun congrats!!!! So glad you are done waiting now!!!! :)

AFM- last night baby slept much better with me- still co-sleeping and can't put her down for like 2 freaking minutes without her screaming. But last night she fed i think maybe 4 times from midnight to like 730- so we slept good together.

DH is holding her right now. He doesn't mind- but it's because he's going to be working and i'm going to be here alone with her, and wont be able to get crap done. We have to start doing something to get her to sleep in her crib! Even if it's like an hour stretch i could get something done!!!!

Milk is in - VERY full. Engorged once on each side already- it's insane- i wasn't expecting this. If she's eating- it will leak ALL over her if she stops sometimes, i mean i had to grab it because she just randomly stopped sucking and literally had a small pool of milk in my hand. In a matter of seconds. Had to have DH grab a cloth to help.

And the poo!!!! Anyone else having insane diapers?! She poops a ton- all the time it feels like! And it's like right in the middle of a diaper change, she shoots ALL over the place! We can't seem to catch her after she's done. She always has more to share. She makes this face, makes a little sound, and then the poop begins. OH THE POOP!

Congratulations Charlie, I can't wait to hear how everything went!!! Now we just have to wait for Sarahbella and we'll all have officially had our babies, how exciting!!!

Dare- I'm the same as you with the leaking. I go through breastpads like crazy! Last night I fell asleep without putting my nursing bra back on and my sheets were soaked through, its funny when you wake up and are stuck to the sheets! However, it is the only time in my life I have big full boobs, so I sort of enjoy it (well I could do without the engorged feeling I guess), and I have the crazy poops too- thats another one of the joys of breastfeeding, but alot of poo means a healthy baby!

We made it through the grocery store just fine this morning! Jack slept the entire time, and my oldest was so good and didn't ask for anything. I was so glad my mom came with me, she pushed the cart and I just loaded it, plus she is so calm which helps calm me down!

TTC so glad your trip to shops went well and your oldest was so well behaved!!! its lovely you have your mum to keep u calm!!! by the way do i have u on facebook, if u use it?

Dare he hates lying down on his back, he has been worse in moses basket, but last night in cot he was ok as long as he could see me!! as soon as he couldnt see me he screamed!!! i couldnt do co sleeping i would be so scared i would roll over and squash him im a very fidgity sleeper!!! i always roll about!!! so i have basically got the cot so i can stick my hand in and he can hold it and so my face is level with his and he can see me through the bars, it worked last night anyway we will have to see how tonight goes but i have to leave some lights on so he can see me!! oh and not look at him too much cos if i do he stares back at me so if i dont keep eye contact he drifts off, also i kinda lie there with my eyes shut (i peep) so he copies!!! hope that helps!!!
have u thought about getting a baby sling? i cant use mine yet but have heard they are amazing as u can have them with u and still get on and get things done!! i cant wait to use mine!!!
we HAD to go to the inlaws this evening i wasnt happy about it cos now i havent got his bath done today, dh was fixing fil's computer so i was stuck with mil :( she keeps moaning to everyone that i dont go over seriously??!!!!! so i dont think dh wanted to go but he was like can u 2 come with me try keep mum happy etc i did it for him but was so not happy about it she made more digs about his weight!! and kept saying oh he hasnt got a face a recognise must take after your family and oh well at least he is healthy i seriously hate this woman!!!! grrr sorry for the moan!!!!

I have a moby wrap (sling) and there is a other called a maitai or something that's suppose to be good ... I love it for getting things done or even jus having free hands to eat! Silas sleeps in his carseat in the bassinet right next to me now. I started off laying him there once he fell asleep (with that jcole snuggly car seat thing from target in it) and gradually have increased it and now he mostly sleeps there so I get my cuddle time back with DH bc I was getting super sad and lonely without it! ... It will happen just hang in there and try things til you find what works for you!

Congrats Charlie!!!!! I am so thrilled for you! He is a doll!

Sarabelle hang in there! Won't be too long!

Sorry your MIL's are horrid! :( ... Mine hasn't even been over! I know she works and they don't wanna bother us & we've had bdays and funerals the past two weekends so they've seen him a lil bit ... But I'll be hurt if they don't start coming to see him soon. They drove 2 hours to get our one yr old niece (first girl on that side in 40 years since dh's dads sister was born) just to keep her overnight and drive her back the next day! I am sure they'll come around but my mom holds him everyday! (we live in the same neighborhood & I don't mind!)

I've been out a few times alone to the grocery store etc ...it's def more difficult & time consuming but it hasn't been bad! Glad your trip went good ttc! It's good to get out of the house! Last Friday DH & I went shopping and put the baby In the stroller and the baby enjoyed the riding and we enjoyed each others company! & the little bit of normalacy!

AFM- Silas has thrush (in his mouth) & has given it to me (in my boobs *ouch!*) ... not sure how he got it ... I was on antobiotics at hospital & I think that caused it in him :-/ ... He also has a thrush diaper rash... Which he's had on and off since we came home I just didn't realize it was thrush & not a norm one! So we both get medicine! Woo hoo he has been a bit cranky not bad but eating more often & stuff! And I've got a bit of an oversupply problem with my milk so I am trying to remedy that! :) oh the fun! Mr Silas is still such a good baby though! I adore him & things are going relatively well thus far! He's up to about 9 lbs I think! He keeps gaining like this he will be a chunker! :)

And yes the poop from breastfeeding is crazy! They say after six weeks it changes and they can go anywhere from 10 times a day to once every 10 days and it be normal! (unlike formula fed babies) Silas's poop has already calmed down a lot though & he was going loads every feeding!

Ahhh ladies I feel rubbish im hoping I'm not coming down with anything I keep feeling light headed :( noticed it when we were at the in-laws but think had it few times today earlier got it quite bad at the moment I've also noticed I have another lump in my thigh :-/ hopefully it's nothing bad!!!!
Krystal glad u are doing so well not cool about the thrush I know antibiotics can cause thrush!! Hope it clears up for u quickly!!! Aw so your mil hasn't been over :( my dad hasn't been able to make it over which he is upset about but his back is not so good he has had 2 operations on it so far and is looking like he needs another speaks to surgeon on thurs (his surgeon been away!!) we can't go over to his because his girlfriend smokes in the house even if she didn't when we went over it still lingers and it's his own fault his back hasn't healed cos after first op he didn't rest after second he did start of taking it easy but then he felt better so played with his band and ever since then it's been bad oh and he wasn't taking his painkillers, he should have done because reduces inflamation!! No telling some people though!!!
Anyone have any ideas what these lumps is got are and if related to feeling light headed??

Oh dare another thing I heard that might help baby settle is if u put in her cot a used Breast pad the smell of it will help settle them as they link the smell to u! I haven't done it myself because I'm not bf the smell of mine were confusing him and upsetting him!

Hey ladies - for those who don't know Henry Jack Wilson was born 6 days overdue at 4pm weighing 9lbs 5.5ozs!!! Was quite a hard labour with my contractions being far more intense than they should have been! But he's so worth it!! I'm totally on love :)

Hope everyone's ok and when I get better signal I'll check what's been going on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->