3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

congratulations batty so happy for u!!! wow lucky baby!!! how are u feeling? xx

batty! Congrats love so glad you and baby are well! What a night you had! And I know all about the I can't do it panic. I was yelling it too- but they told me later I wasn't screaming at all though.

awww this life i love the idea o a hope chest!!! thats so cute and cool!!!!
i know i love having u ladies on facebook!!!
hehe what did u buy for our niece???

I bought a heap of Carters clothes from our local thrift store (about 70 pieces for $25) and it's all pink stuff....but I just don't want it to go away =/

Natalie - not really - still losing plug and twice I've has a slight bloody tinge to it and on and off tonight it has felt like something's about to go pop but not getting my hopes up! Hope your little man is more settled tonight Hun! And has he managed to go since earlier yet?

Batty - wow I hadn't realised you were lucky to have carried her to full term! God thT must have been so scary to hear :( but she's here now and I hope you're both doing ok!

Congrats Mal!!

Krystal and dare and ttc- this bfing malarky is confusing to me! So I have no idea what to do or how you do it! I really wanna bf Henry but I think I'll give in again and ff! Any tips??

hehe this life my surname!!! :D ahhh if u wanna keep it then why not eh!!!!
dare and batty i was screaming the place down... i could hear people saying in other rooms jeez its not that bad!! bloody well was!!!!!! that was with me getting to 8cm without any pain!!!!
charlie he hasnt been yet :( gonna go docs tomorrow cos we cant go on like this dh getting upset little man obviously upset!!! he was in same position i was in for labour earlier i guess for them must kinda feel the same?!!
hmmmm dont pop tonight eh wait till morning just in case!!

hey guys, well my baby girl arrived at 2.14pm will postn more info def not what i expected as a birth, started out scary, then calmed down then got scary again but all in all. Im sooo overjoyed with the baby. i dont wanna set her down .

She weighe d6lbs7oz 19 1/2 inches long. I will post pics soon but if u have facebook I have a photo on there mallory bertrand is my name.

mal- I'm so happy for you, I don't think birth is ever what we expect it to be! I can't wait to read your birth story.

Charlie- my best advice on BF'ing is follow your instincts and just feed the baby when he's hungry- Also, if it doesn't work out for you, don't beat yourself up- go into with a positive attitude and see how it goes! Both my boys took right to it, I never had bloody nipples or any latch troubles, so I am probably not the best at giving advice, I never had any issues, but I know for most ladies its not that easy!

congrats mal! And natalie freaking hell yes it was that bad! How dare anyone say otherwise if that's how you felt!

Thanks dare I was shocked I could hear people saying that in another room!!!!
Charlie we got to docs and he had done a massive poo!! So they were happy everything is working but couldn't advise anything said I would need to speak to health visitors :-S but today he has done 4 poos!!!!! It's amazing how happy a nappy full of pop can make u!!!!!

sheeeesh ava poos non stop! She went to her ped appt today and weighed 8lbs 1oz and 20 1/2 inches. They said she is doing so well because it takes usually 3 wks to get back to birth weight and she is only off an oz! So in love with my stink pot!

Congratulation Mal - hope it all went okay for you!

Thank you ladies - for those who haven't seen on FB we've named baby Phoebe Charlotte Lyme and I can honestly say I'm loving this mum business! She's taken to BF like a duck to water - the latch isn't perfect and is causing some pain but we can work on that..! Home now - surprised how quickly they let me go considering I went under a general but they were so impressed with her feeding and I'm feeling so good home we went.

I wouldn't change this for anything in the world - even the scary parts of labour.

Nat - glad to hear Daniel's had a poop clearout!! :D

Dare - all that poop and still nearly back to birth weight, you must be doing something right!!! :D

Ahhh he started off like that then I swear he hit 2weeks and stopped going so regular!!!

Here's a mil update right sent her a text asking for address and she sent one back saying she would call in a min with details and a question, my phone was on silent so I didnt hear this or her calling so she calls dh and i swear she had a go cos I didn't answer my phone I couldn't hear her side of conversation but dh was saying we didnt hear the phone and we are in the middle of eating sounded like she got a bit funny about this and dh was like look will call u back when finished eating!! I mean seriously ffs!! It was a stupid question she could have asked while on the phone grrr she makes me mad!!!!

congrats batty!

ladies i dont have any time to catch up, but hoping you are all fine!

batty- ava was like that too- just went for the breast feeding like she knew exactly what to do! They actually asked me later if I had bf'd before. Seriously? You know it's my first baby! Lol I'm not out feeding babies! Glad everything went well for you and that you are home with baby!!!

nat- ur mil pisses me off! Mine's going to get a talking to if she doesn't leave us alone too. I mean I'm freaking tired and she insisted she come the first day we were here. All my friends are waiting for me to tell them it's ok and this person keeps calling dh to ask him- think she knows I'd say no. Annoying.

dare she has the same effect on me :haha: yours sounds like a nightmare too!!! DH called her back and he seemed a bit agitated after speaking to her she has been moaning that i havent been round to see her!!! i mean seriously he has been back at work for 3 days and 1st day i was struggling 2nd day i was trying to get in a routine and today i was busy!!!! jeeez!!!! im not going rushing round there i have better things to do!!!! and he has been so unsettled recently im not gonna go upsetting him further cos he just wants lots of cuddles with me!!!! ahhh!!!!!

Natalie- your MIL drives me crazy... but I'm so glad you had so many poopy diapers, yay for poop, ha ha!
Dare- glad to hear little Ava has gained her weight back already, that was quick!
Batty- great to hear you're home and loving being a momma!

My mom is coming over tomorrow to take me and the boys to the grocery store, I'm so nervous that little Jack will want to eat while we're only halfway through the store, but we need food badly... I can't believe that soon I"ll have to take 2 kids to the grocery store by myself, I can't believe I'm so nervous about this! Anyone else venturing out by themselves yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->