3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

@ sequeena! Oh nooo! I never wear white anyway I'm messy and always wind up sitting on something! Lol.

@charlie- my bleeding has slowed down pretty much as well! Think I can downgrade a pantyliner size too. Exciting!

@batty- hun I'm glad you are going to stay home with baby! What a great thing.

@ttc- you know I ventured to the store today (thinking about ur grocery run) with dh and she screamed the whole time. I thought I was going to die. Horrible! These damn hormones! I bawled the whole drive home plus here at home- dh was very supportive. But I don't know how you did it! Jealous.

afm- think I uncorked the poor engorged boob and she is feeding from it again.
you know dh has kind of seemed like he hasn't wanted my family here yet his family has been her more than mine. Annoyed about that.

Having kind of baby blues... i mean, i really miss cuddling with DH. But, i want the animals out of the house- because they seem to be more trouble than anything else right now.

Dh seems to be losing patience with her crying- and she doesn't do it much! She is hungry a lot- and he gets upset because there is nothing he can do to comfort her (since we are bfing) so it's rough on him. He also mentioned that he has to go back to work on monday and that was going to be hard- and i think he stressed himself out- so now he gets agitated quicker whereas he wasn't like that before.

!

i know what u mean!!! i am having these days!
we are realising that our main group of friends we have grown out of they are so different from us now!! dh is the same with the crying but we are bottle feeding!! when he went back to work was really tough on both of us he found that he was exhausted from work and didnt have the energy for us!!!! hang in there hun gets easier... for us not the men mind!!!!!:haha:

batty good for u!!!!!
i dont know what im going to do about work i think im gonna have to do part time evening work back in a supermarket i dont know what to do cos my 'old' work place is now 1hour away from me on train but i could get a transfer but way buses are will be 30mins-1hour away from 2 nearer stores :-S so i was thinking theres a shop a lot nearer but open less hours so by time i got there its only open for 2 hours so is it really worth it?? i really dont know what im gonna do!!!! :(

loving all the new avitatar pics!!! although im really having to look at names now as i am getting in a muddle figuring out who is who!!! such gorgeous babies!!! charlie your comment of well behaved babies!!! have u met mine???? he had everyone thinking he was a girl, he mis behaves when i do his nappy but good as gold for dh!! cheeky monkey i have lol

thanks nat- I've been crying on ans off all night now. Just sad. Over what feels like nothing. Just so sad.

Dare it gets better. My horomones were the same I was sooo sad over not cuddling with dh! & my dog is on my last nerve so much I just get annoyed with her & it isn't fair to her so I'm giving her away. Hardest decision ever but I love her and Want her to be happy & my baby is my priority! ... I cried when I decided and I will cry when she leaves tomorrow. :( .... But the stuff with dh will get better! I cried about it every night. I was just so sad I cried over everything .... I still have a moment or two but it's gotten better ... First two weeks are really hard. It does get better! Hang in there!

I have had the night sweats too terribly! And it stinks bc I have to shower at night when dh gets home and then sweat all night and have to wait again to shower :-/ ugh!
I didn't know it had to do with bf-ing though!

My bleeding has been pretty much gone for over a week and a half but I'll go 2-3 days of nothing ... Then I'll spot a bit then 2-3 days nothing ... Sooo annoying!!! I just want it to go away for good so I can have sex again!!! LoL I don't wea white either I am sooo messy!

We layed around the house all day and watched movies & then came to my parents bc mom holds the baby and we just eat and relax! His umbilical cord finally fell off I aware he has the deepest belly button! So we started cloth diapers and he will get his first "real" bath tonight!!! :) I am excited!

oh i havent had nightsweats might be because in the evenings i feel so cold (which i love!!!!)

dare it does get better i have days where i cry and feel so upset for no reason i wonder how much of it is due to exhaustion and plus its a major lifestyle change i know i have never felt so much love for someone before and it amazes me i never thought it possible!!!! but so much has changed now and its hard to adjust to a new life that evolves around someone else!!!! i miss my wild drunken nights already!!!

My hormones are up shit creek too :( and I'm the same with the animals :growlmad:

hey guys Shew this has been a very busy and hectic few days. Baby lily has jaundice and so we have been to hospital everyday having her levels tested. My milk just dropped friday afternoon and its huge difference compared to before lol. all the nursing bras I had dont fit so my friend bought me a new one today and i just now put it on and wow it holds my boobs sooo well huge relief.

Ive been having horrrrrible back pain from the epi.

I have also been crying alot over nothing and over other things. Pediatrician almost sent us to Er friday as she thought baby was lethargic because she slept through her entire appt. and had only peed once but heck my milk had not even come in yet but since milk has come in huge 180 in how baby acts but she is also a very hard sleeper lol my OH is a hard sleeper so waking him up is pratically impossible lol

My OH also left today for work and wont be back for 3 weeks :( its been hard as we have nto had much time to spend together cause he has been catching up on things around the house that I cant do he has had NO time to relax since he got home sat. its been non stop going for him. But he said when he comes up he plans to relax with me n aby alllll week.

oka must attemt to sleep

Batty, thats so great that you can stay home with baby, unfortunately I don't have that option- we use my insurance so I have to go back on Nov. 17th, I'm trying to not even think about that yet, I still have awhile until it happens!
Mal- sorry to hear about the Jaundice, and now that your milk has come in you'll definitely see a difference!
Seems like we're all having hormone issues, hopefully that will sort itself soon. We're having a lazy day here, just did about 100 puzzles with DS #1, its raining so I'm feeling sorta cooped up in the house!

@krystal- thanks hun, makes me feel better. And i understand about the animal thing. I have three- 2 cats and a dog. And honestly- i want them all gone. The dog is doing freaking fantastic- his meds are helping him so much (he's a schnauzer so a terrier like your little one- they are all very high strung) and he is doing so well. I thought i'd have so many issues with him. He's been such a good boy i'm amazed. But the cats, and the dog, it's like, too much to handle. And i know they're not getting the attention they want or deserve. They were my entire world... and everything has shifted to this one tiny little body.

That's awesome about the cloth diapers!! Ava's cord fell off on friday- the hospital had left her clamp on and had to get that removed at the drs on wednesday- but she had been tugging at it, and hitting it, so it was super loose- (cue insane mommy) and it finally fell off, i had a heart attack because i thought it was too early- but it actually looks good! Was so scared. And yeah the night sweats! Oh my gosh! They were so bad last night that i woke up freezing because i was dripping! Sheesh. it's terrible. And i'm still bleeding a bit, i thought it was almost gone but then it came back a bit heavier again- nothing worrisome but just tricky and annoying. It's trying my patience. OH and you've been bf'ing for a while- tmi but are your nipples still really sore ? I seem to have a lot of trouble with them. And if i don't have them covered at all times- i leak everywhere. I mean if i'm feeding her i need a towel under them because i've already soaked her shirt. Excess leaking. I also think it's awesome that you have gone out and about. I mean, i am afraid of going anywhere yet! I feel like i need to stay in my house where it's safe.

@natalie- Hun you probably don't have the nightsweats because it has to do with bfing. It makes you sweat terribly. Even worse if you are engorged - awful. LOL i do miss my drink occasionally- but i didn't really do the drunk wild nights. I could have like one or two drinks and be on the floor. I'm a light weight! lol. I just enjoy watching tv, unwinding at the end of the day, and having a nice drink. But, i'm ok without it for a while! I could go for a nice glass of wine though. :)

@Sequeena- How are you and your boy holding up?

@mal- so sorry about the jaundice hun- i hear it's not that uncommon though. So once you get through the annoying testing- i think you're going to be just fine. :) Rooting for you and baby! And my dh goes back to work tomorrow... came up so fast. Scary that tomorrow i'll be on my own. So nervous.

@ttc- Omg it's pouring here too. I walked the dog in it this morning- to get out of the house because dh was up with her and she wasn't screaming- so i took the time to walk ben. He pranced out in the rain- and it actually was really nice. Felt like a kid with my crocs on, and wanted to just go walking down the street with the water going in my shoes. Guess that makes me loony. It was so fresh and real out there. Relaxing almost. You should try to take a light stroll to to get rid of the cooped up feeling. I bet your boy would love it! if you have someone to watch the young one, just take the older out and go splash in some puddles. :)

AFM- doing a bit better today, used the co-sleeper we got at target yesterday. She used it!!! :yippee: and i actually slept pretty well! had a few diaper changes during the night, and a few feeds- but she does very well at night, doesn't wake up as much to feed. But, she always does- and lets me know it's that time to be changed and eat again. She leads me in the scheduling. it's nice.

My nipples are pretty sore, i hope that goes away soon. And the pads i'm going through is insane- it's got to calm down sooner or later, they're too expensive to buy so many!

And we are going through diapers like crazy!!!! and wipes! omg! i mean i was expecting a ton but this is more than a ton! I have the baby with Constant Poop Syndrome! CPS! CPS!

Last night i was cleaning her up, just a little poo in her diaper. Well, then she gushed urine ALL over the changing table, and then shot poop. seriously baby? so we had to be changed because our urine went everywhere.

She's lucky she's so damn cute. :haha:

Dare, have you ever heard of Lilypadz? They are reusable breast pads. They are made of silicone and actually stick to your breasts. I know it sounds kind of weird, but they actually keep you from leaking, and you just wash them off at the end of the day and you can reuse them again the next day. I got them this time, because I went through soooo many disposable breast pads with my first. I really like them, plus they don't get all scrunched up in your bra so you have lumpy boobs under a shirt. I ordered mine from Amazon, but they sell them at babies r us too I think!

Batty - yay for being a sahm :) if that's what you wanna do then do it! :)

Dare - you're a milk making machine - my friend said her boobs were like yours & constantly leaking so she donates hers. Maybe you could do that? Do they do that in America?

Afm - Henry had his newborn checkup today & he's absolutely perfect and my uterus has apparently gone back to it's original size already!! She said I clearly have a super uterus and am good at making/delivering babies!! She asked when we were having another one and we'd always said in a couple of years - steve turned round and said "no more now this is it". Really upset me cause we agreed on 3 and now he says he'll only have one more cause I want it - not what WE want. I know it's way early to talk about kids now but still upsetting!

Can't stop crying tonight either - I feel like I've let Stephen down cause i just haven't figured out how to split my attention! Thank god steve's off cause he's been so helpful - I'm just so worried about what I'm going to do when he goes away on Tuesday for 3 days for his manager's exams :-(

How's everyone else's Sunday been?

ttc- lilypads?! Sounds amazing!!!!! Thank you! I just can't do these disposable ones! They're only going to last me like 2 weeks!!!! Disgusting! I feel like I smell bad because of how much I leak. I would love to have reusable ones! Amazing! Thank you so so much!!!!!!!!
@charlie- donating sounds wonderful- don't know if they do that here- will have to look that up! What a great cause!!! Hahaha!!! Super uterus!! That's amazing!!! And I'm very sorry about dh saying that. But maybe hell come around??? Dh hasn't even mentioned more to me. I can't imagine birthing like that again but yet... Maybe on a few years :) and I'm sorry he's going away on tuesday! That'd horrid. Dh goes back to work tomorrow- but I think I'll be ok. Trying to be positive. I'm sorry you have the cries today- sending you love and good wishes to feel better :)

afm- had a turn around today- feeling good. Gonna give ava a bath and then do a photo shoot! Loving my life today. I'll probably go back to crying tomorrow lol.

Charlie, sorry you're having a rough spot- splitting attention can be tough, but remember that Stephen will never remember life without a baby brother, so by the time you figure it out, they'll probably both be adjusted to their new life! My DH has to go out of town one night this week and I'm very nervous, but next month he has to leave for a week, I guess I'll wait to get nervous for that later.... Do you have anyone that can come stay with you for a little? I might have my sister come stay with me, I just have to see how we're doing until then.

Hahaha dare we have the same thing!!! I was in middle of changing him he had done massive poo and waited a while before changing him to make sure he had finished had just finished cleaning him started to put clean nappy on went all over my hand so started again got the nappy on and he went again!!!!! So changed nappy again then he weeed everywhere was such a mess had to use my travel changing mat to finish changing him!!!! Yukky!!!!
I only get days where I miss drinking lots just feel upset we have kinda out grown our friends we don't see majority of them that often but yeah was bit gutted as they couldn't relate too well to us and when they asked how was going they didn't seem interested in really knowing about feeds and nappies lol!!! Ido wish we were all living in same area on here as feel like so much in common with all of u!!! Lucky Charlie is so close to me lol u have no escape hun!!! Batty too!!!!! :D

Aww Charlie that's fab your body has recovered so quickly!!! I am jealous!!!!
I'm sure steve didn't mean it hun maybe he is just Luke woah 2 kids in a year and half ahhh I'm sure he will love a third just needs to adjust maybe!?!
Hmmm splitting attention... Maybe like get him involved? Like when changing nappy get him to hold nappy bag open etc and talk him through what u doing and when feeding Henry sit there and play summin like I spy? Something where u dont need to use hands? And maybe before it's time for bed use the feeding time before hand to have sit and talk time? I dunno I'm not sure how it works having 2 children lol!!!!

As for me I dont know where today has gone!!!! We didn't properly get up till midday, dh had the bed last night so I stayed on sofa as little monkey will only sleep upright so been sleeping in his bouncer he is so unsettled and really is displaying reflux signs so when I'm at docs in morn im gonna ask about him!! Managed to get washing done haven't put it away yet had 3hours sleep this evening as well!!! I really should get off my phone and do something I swear a whole day goes past and I don't achieve a thing!!!

Phoebe has been feeding for 45 minutes.....is this normal? I only feed on one side per feed normally but have swapped this time...she normally feeds for around 20 mins...theb today had two 30 mins (one followed by 4 hours sleep!!!) and now this monster feed!!

batty- ava was doing that too! A lot! She only calmed down to like 20 min feeds at most now. She was feeding like an hour took a 30 min break then would feed for another hour! Insane!

im not sure batty but i know if daniel is having a growth spurt he takes more!!! i know when he was 2 weeks old we had to up his feed as he was always finishing bottle and wanting more!!!

Thanks both. I'll ask midwife today....she's only just woken up for her next feed now so it's been four hours since she finished that feed - almost five since starting! I'm not complaining seen as it was hourly last night but gonna check that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->