3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Happy due date sarabelle!

Well as for the pet thing, I re- homed my yorkie on Sunday. Hardest decision I've made, and I have had a few breakdowns since then but it's best for us and her. She is now living with a girl I know who is single (has a serious OH tho) has no kids, has her own home with a fenced yard, so she can give her lots of attention and treat her like the diva I spoiled her to be! and she has a decent job so she can afford to take care of her! She is already getting loads more attention etc so I know I made the right choice just a really tough one!

Mal I got cut after the first week it started getting better and I healed a lot the second week by the end of it I felt much better. It's rough at first thought I'd never heal but I'm 3 1/2 weeks in and it's all healed and hasn't hurt in a week or more. I'm very active too. I couldn't wear jeans for 2 weeks I wore stretchy pants to even be able tp sit down. Hang in there. It gets better! Beautiful pics btw ... I didn't get to do any th first week bc it was so hectic now Silas won't let me bc he thinks I'm
just the milk factory!

Charlie your milk will last a while ... It may hurt if u don't hand express a little but you should be able to get a pump an feed still. It's horomone driven for the first 6 weeks so even if the supply went down a bit just pumping will make it increase!

Today we are heading back to see the vampires I mean pediatrician bc they need more blood for a standard test :-/ I'm annoyed as it's a 45 min drive but oh well! I may have so pictures developed while I am out!

Krystal I took those photos in my front yard one perk to being a photographer I dont have to pay someone to take photos cause I can do it myself :)

Mal- I LOVE those pictures, so cute! And for you and MisMummy, I was cut in three places and I swore I would never be able to pee normal again, but by two weeks I was feeling almost totally fine. Here I am feeling completely normal down there again, so it does go away!!

SarahBella- Happy due date!

I do some photography as well mostly freelance for pageant pics or of children for contest etc that can't be "paid for" or "professionally taken"... I like doing childrens photo's and love natural light and photos that are good in their raw format without too much editing... Although I like Photoshop for making special pictures Or like pulling color out ...the thing with Silas is, he won't let me get his picture bc he sees me and wants to be held or smells me and wants dinner :) I've gotten a few... I haven't posted them yet though.
I want to eventually start a business but I want to be able to invest the money I need into it!

ya its alot of work krystal but if you work for it its def a fun profession

Wow it's gone quiet on here where had everyone gone??
Hope u all ok!!!!

lol nat- not enough sleep to keep up! LOL. baby is finally sleeping today in her co-sleeper. now if she would only do that at night. the sleeper thing i mean. Jeez.

how is everyone today?

Ava is so freaking strong- she's apparently like me when i was a baby. I have to fight her to get her diaper on!!! She kicks like a mule and i have to really work with her to make her move her legs so i can clean her! AND she is already lifting her head- she's super baby! I can't believe it!

Wow, it is quiet on here, I guess we're all sleep deprived and too tired to check! Just got back from taking the boys to the pool, it was kinda frustrating because Jack just wanted to eat and it was very hot with him attached to me. Plus, I felt bad for Tripp because I couldn't really play with him. I'm sure by the time I figure it out, the summer will be over!

i don't know about you ladies but i'm about to take a nap. baby is actually sleeping in her co-sleeper right now, for almost 2 hours. going to try to sneak some sleep in too as it's really hitting me today.

ttc- glad you got to get out and about! jealous! I'm not brave enough to go out again just yet.

I tend to read the thread a lot, but as I'm usual on my phone with Bee laitched on it can be quite awkward to type a message in. Exactly where I am now in fact.

Dare - Hope you manage to get some sleep and this is what's to come for you in the next few nights! Hope you get a few peaceful sleeps - or rather more peaceful than you've had.

We've had a few emotional days, but had a good one today. She was a proper booby monster last night - literally constant feeding until about 6am but she let me have an hour this afternoon to feel more human!

Edit...any of you ladies that had stitches find they hurt more after a week or so. I was so sore in the couple of days after birth but they were semi-comfortable for the last few days. Now they are agony! I made the mistake of 'wiping' because I didn't realise they were there (no one actually told me they were just above the opening...I thought they were on the interior!) so I think I've literally pulled them!! Wondering if them dissolving would cause more pain?

I'm sleepy too!!!!

We get out and about but Silas is a total man, he hates shopping! Every time we go to walmart or target he cries .. He never cries hardly otherwise unless he is hungry or his belly hurts! :) I went and got some pics printed from my camera :)

Ttc you are brave being in the heat at the pool! That just makes me cringe & exhausted thinking of it! It was so hot in walmart today I was miserable!

Silas smiled today! A real smile! I don't care what anyone says he was staring at my and I started talking to him & smiling an telling him how sweet he was and he started smiling at me directly over and over reacting to what I said. Coolest feelin ever! He did it twice today :)

Ahhh Krsstal! So cute! I need to get some good photo's of Bee as prints! A week ols and no pictures around the house...shocking.

Just gave her her first one and have discovered Phoebe doesn't likw baths.....she didn't scream that much for the heel prick test!!!

Batty- I think I did the same thing as you, I was feeling really good down there so I wiped like normal and it hurt like *&%*&%$!!! I'm all better now, but that scared me alot!
Krystal- You have to teach Silas to like shopping, my son loves Target after two years of being dragged there all the time, every time I tell him we have to go shopping, he asks to go to Target, ha ha. My DH says I'm brainwashing him!

dare daniel has been lifting head loads amazing isnt it!!
yep i can agree lack of sleep is awful our little man has been so very unsettled again!!! he was fine most of day then like 7pm ish that was it been crying loads, i noticed at 4pm he hadnt been for a poo so i thought rather than him gettign upset over that i gave him some prune juice!!! well thats really worked lol!!!! never seen so much poo!!!!!!
i didnt give him any of the baby gaviscon today as seemed to be making him worse, but he got unsettled again so made up a feed with it in and he had like 5 mouthfuls then straight asleep and has been for an hour!!!! i was starting to question if it really was reflux but ahhhh i dont know any more we have docs tomorrow (again :( ) to review gaviscon i really didnt want to wait over weekend esp if they say it is working and give us more so i dont run out or if they want to try something else!!! me i think i have a ear infection or tooth or something as outside of my ear hurts and cant touch it feels like a spot or something not sure so will ask docs while i am there!!! ok just looked at my ear and its a bit swollen in one place so fingers crossed its just ear and not teeth!!!!

hey guys things r good here typing with one hand lol. lilys jaundice is gone she id eating great sleeping great only cries if she is hungry. time is movn to fast it was like yesterday i was pushing her out

on cell (and really early) so will catch up in a bit wanted advice.

for bfing ladies- ava started decreasing the amount of time on the bpob yesterday. Like now 8 minutes is the longest she is feeding and I just did a bunch of maybe 6 during the night. I think like 4. She's seems ok but I'm scared. I'm producing because my left is engorged a bit... But she just relieved that one. Should I be concerned or do they have days where they take it easy?? She had a lot of wide awake moments yesterday. Need some good words so I don't lose my head.

Hello ladies hope we're all ok xx batty my stitches have stopped hurting now but I feel tight and there's pressure like I need to do a fanny fart :lol:

We took Thomas for his first pictures yesterday :cloud9:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300409_2365787549287_1388356992_2776198_2557716_n.jpg

Sequeena, what an adorable picture, I really need to get Jack to a professional photographer, my pictures are all so bad.... Thomas looks so sweet in that picture!!
Dare- I wouldn't worry too much, they do start to be more efficient at the breast. As long as she is going to the bathroom and happy you are probably fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->