3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

dare hope u feel better quickly!!! its rubbish being ill and trying to look after them isnt it!!!
Mal try sleep when she does!! daniels hic cups usually go when he falls asleep
ttx num2 hehe that made me giggle, least u know if u eat a fibre bar it'll help if he has trapped wind!!!!
congratulations emma21!! time goes fast doesnt it!!!
krystal daniel is the same, the docs reckoned bit of reflux and colic im not so sure!!! as he seems ok with wind but is so unsettled from early evening till morn, so i have been putting the infant gaviscon feed in the night time feeds and then he seems settled!!?? i dont know!!
as for me well i think i have a bug not been feeling right at all worst is my ears the pressure is horrid!!! plus ive lost bit of hearing so i worry that if i fall asleep when daniel is asleep i wont hear him when he wakes up!!!!

nat I'm sorry you have a bug!! This is the worst.

dh just got home from work and I had to freaking walk the dog with 100.2 fever! He didn't think anything of it! :grrmad: I'm so upset!

awww dare u really shouldnt be doing that!!!! you should be resting and drinking lots of fluids!!!! i would tell him off!!! although i cant talk dh said he would come home and look after little man as i feel rubbish, well he started of looking after him but because he was so unsettled he couldnt handle it so left me looking after him and cooking dinner while he played on his computer!!! grrr!!!! :hugs: can u get some rest now?

I don't know- going to try. Ha my dh already fed himself! Because of my pill I can't eat until 530 and I told him that at 430. He ate!

was going to take a shower for my bb- and he is taking one!!!! He said it was hot at work. I'm so angry at him. They can be so selfish!!!

awww dare :hugs: sometimes they just have no idea do they!!!! he should have made u dinner and ran u a bath!!! i would order yourself a takeaway!!! (if u havent already eaten!) and have a nice long bath!!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I really feel rubbish for not keeping up with everyone!

Esmé is doing so much better since we went to the chiropractor, we even got 6 full hours of sleep last night! Feeding is also going alot better and today for the 1st time she kept her pacifier in! Means that she is getting better at sucking!

Hope you are all well!

x

Great news Mal! I still can't get my LO to keep a paci in his mouth!
Dare- that's men for ya! I got yelled at yesterday because DS #1 ripped a curtain in the living room- he basically said I was a bad mom for leaving him unattended... he really has no idea!

Ava spits out her pacifiers too. I stopped trying. She gives me an angry look and spits.

ttc- i can't believe men sometimes. it's so freaking annoying how they just don't get it. I'm sorry about your curtains- but really? you got yelled at for a curtain? Seems so little? I bet mine would do the same. Then i'd smack him in the face.

afm- feeling a bit better today- my stomach is whacked now thanks to the antibiotics, but everything else is fine. Baby is doing well, very feedy today- wants to be held a lot, but at least i'm feeling better. Temp last time i checked was 98.2. So i decided i'm done checking. :) Dh had to work this morning (never has to work sats but it's inventory week) so it's just me and baby and these ******** animals again.

He hates walking the dog but won't give him up. I told him we should- give him to a home where he could have the attention he needs but he said no we made a commitment to him- but this, is no life for a dog.

ladies, quick question for those who got cut... how soon can we start doing the deed again? Do we have to wait till ive had my 6 week check up? Im not bleeding anymore- so i dont know if that helps?

I didn't get cut and when I asked about going back on pill they said they would wait till had 6 week check up and to use protection in mean time!?!

As for me my ears got worse this evening had afternoon nap and woke up in agony so went to out of hours doc I have 2 infections in one ear and one in the other my ears on inside are massively swollen so she couldn't check ear drums :/ I'd taken nurophen for pain and when she took temp was over 100 can't remember how much by but she said she dreaded to think what it was before!!! Oh and my pulse was 123!!!! :/ went to get antibiotics but all open pharmacies didn't have any so gonna have to phone round tomorrow and hope somewhere has them :/

Oh ttc I can't believe your hubby said that!!!! I hope u gave him what for!!!!!!!!

nat- jeez! It's one thing after another isn't it. I'm so sorry about your ears! That's awful! :( I've had one ear infection in my life. It hurt so bad I literally remember one point lying on the floor screaming. I was like 16. Awful. But once started the antibiotics was much better - I def. Feel for you!!!! What terrible pain.

dh is on the phone scheduling a meeting with a friend for tomorrow. His only day off with us. :( and we need diapers and he still hasn't gone to get them. I'd go myself but ava is feeding every like half hour to an hour- seriously constant feedings. And if dh holds her- she screams for me again. So today is not a day that I can go out even for a few minutes because I'd be terrified she'd be screaming and he'd be mad at her by the time I got back. I walked the dog- that took like 6 minutes and she was screaming.

They say 6 weeks but tech after the blood isn't red anymore and u feel healed enough u can do it ... Of course I couldn't until I stopped bleeding completely...if u aren't bleeding and u feel up to it I'd say get you some lol :) besides just ask Charlie! ;)

Yay on esme taking a paci! Nothing gonna stop that pretty girl!

Sorry nat! Hope u feel better! :(

Glad u are feeling better dare! I understand about the dog... I had to rehome my yorkie and Its tough but better for both of us!

Ttc men need to wear our shoes for a day! Geez! I'm
sorry! Dh & I had a heart to heart about him
helping with the baby. It was all misunderstanding he thought I didn't want him doing anything for the baby & I was keeping him to my self & I thought he didn't want to & was pushing it all off on me! Things are much bettter now since we talked! I was getting so frustrated!

Thanks dare it's really horrid the pressure is crazy and the sharp pains are unbearable!!! So what I thought was a bug was just down to my ears!!! Need to get air con working as I keep getting sooooo hot!!! When I woke up this morn my pillow was soaking wet!!! :/ yuk!!!
Awww proper mummy's girl!!!! It's lovely but I can understand how hard it makes things for u!!!! U should threaten to use his clothes as diapers!!!!! Dh gets frustrated when he cries I've heard him get angry a few times but then he feels so guilty they dont seem to realise how hard and demanding it is!!! Esp when they've been out at work and had a break from the crying!!! Dh is struggling with the lack of sleep he is so grouchy without sleep :/ :hugs:

:haha: krystal!! Yep ask me :) remember if you have sex before your checkup use something unless you want one close together & make sure you're ready!! ;) I can't stop thinking about dtd but my body isn't ready yet (and I didn't get cut/no stitches etc) plus we're waiting until I get the implant just incase! They say here as long as you're healed, blood has stopped/light, and you're ready then it's fine - they tend to ask you at your 6 week checkup how dtd is going just incase there are problems or any pain etc

Sorry you ladies aren't feeling well! :( it's so hard being in charge of a baby and being I'll cause you can't just chill out as it's constantly go go go!! But just rest when they sleep and keep your fluids up! Nat - not surprised you're not well - te weather here is rubbish with it being hot then cold then hot then rainy - no wonder you have a bug! Stephen gave me a chesty cough and it feels like everything's falling out down there :haha: dare - how's the antibiotics working?

God these men need kicking into touch!! Ttc - your man knows you're looking after TWO children right? And they get into things and break things allll the time! Dare - I'd drag his ass to the shops to get nappies!! She can't go around with a dirty bum all day :( and Nat - tell him he has to get on with it when he's unsettled cause wait until the tantrums start & the moaning over nothing and the crying cause they can't get what they want lol

Afm - stayed at the in-laws for 3 days whilst steve did his exams (he Passed them all!!!) so not long until he gets his own Carvey and we get our own house or BIGGER accommodation :) his sister really helped me out with Stephen so I could sort Henry out but then on the 2nd day I was left on my own with them both and coped fine!!
Stephen's now walking so I'm constantly chasing after him and he's figured out how to change the settings for the tv by pushing the buttons on the side :dohh: so we have to keep getting up to change it back etc - he's a proper nuisance sometimes :) and Henry's so alert now! And I don't care what they say he's smiling!! And I love their little giggles when they sleep :) I haven't tried tummy time yet but will do at some point, but my POV is that when he wants to go on his tummy he'll try himself :) Stephen hated it so we just waited until he could roll himself :)

Need to get ready now as I have to take Henry to the midwife drop in clinic so I can get discharged to the health visitor and then off to tescos :)

What's everyone else doing today? :)

Geez Nat, I'm sorry about the ear infection! Krystal- I was told to wait until my 6 week checkup to dtd... 3 weeks and counting!

I'll prob wait til 6 weeks bc of my cut & being nervous about it ... Even thought I've wanted to dtd for like 3 weeks now lol... I only have less than 2 weeks til my 6 wk appt tho...I also wanted to wait til I'm ready to leave the baby with my parents for the evening so it can be uninterrupted and I won't be stressed about the baby while trying to dtd for the first time after being cut bc I'm soo nervous about it!

Aw Charlie I can't believe stephens walking! That's wonderful although I'm sure it makes your job much more interesting haha! :) your boys are too cute!

Gosh Natalie I am sorry you feel so aweful! :( I really hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->