3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Just got back from my second shower of the weekend, lots of family there to rock Jack to sleep while I had a beer, it was great. Good news here is that we only had minor damage from Irene, lots of people still don't have electricity, but we never lost it! I weighed Jack yesterday, he's 12lb 6 oz. I checked my oldest's baby book, and he was 12lb 12 oz at one month, so I guess Jack is on track to be another big boy!!!

Thanks Charlie!!! Lol hubby didn't tell me I looked good till after he had had couple glasses of champagne!!! To be fair we had a lot of rushing around in the morning then when we got to ceremony he had to do the music (he wasn't happy about that and got very stressed!!)
What was henrys birth weight? I bet Daniel was heavier!!!!

Hi girls! Finally joining you as a Mummy! My baby boy was born yesterday, Sunday 28th August, 12 days late after an induction. Full birth story to follow when I'm home.

Xx

congats sara!!

afm- ava is being so fussy! And having trouble with my letdown... It's so fast it shoots her! Help! Trying things I read online but not happy with- still shooting!

Congrats Sarabella, I was wondering about you! Can't wait to hear your birth story!!

Congrats Sarah :)

Nat he was 9lbs 5.5ozs and at 10ds he was 9lbs 7ozs lol :) At least he still told you :) Whether it be after alcohol or sober :haha:

Congratulations sarahbella!!!!!
Ahhh my little man bigger than yours at the min!!! We were 8lb 11oz so not that much in it!!! Xx

Glad all is ok ttc was it not as bad as they were making out? Xx

totally shocked hubbys niece got a pic of the 3 of us its only me looking at camera!!!! i havent been tagged in it yet (its on facebook) im waiting to see if they tag me lol

Congrats Sara! :)

Natalie boo at them for being crazy ... It's their loss bc they are going to keep driving you away and miss out on the best things in life including Daniel! I am sure you looked lovely!

Ttc sounds like a nice weekend!

Dare glad you are getting some sleep! I understand about the let down problem ... U can pump off a little before a feed it's kind of inconvenient but it works or u can block feed to reduce your supply but considering you had mastitis I'd be careful and make sure you didn't let the one you were feeding off of get too full! But it does work I've got my supply down to normal now! He eats off one side each feeding still but it takes him 15- 20 min instead of 5 to get it all and then it's empty .. No more engorgement ... If he goes 3 hours it still sprays a bit but only when he sucks then let's go as it let's down .. Then I just catch it with my nursing pad and make him wait a minute.

Afm- things are getting Better, I'm starting to feel more human! I'm hoping to get into a routine at least some semblance of one soon so I can work out etc & feel better about myself & get my energy back! This is so silly but I've felt so much better about myself today just since we dtd last night ... I've been so worried about it & felt bad about myself and thought things would never be the same & it was actually better than before! ...I mean my muscles are weak but DH said he couldn't tell a difference & he was as happy as I was to be doing it again! ...but I've felt so much better about myself today like human & a woman again ! I cut my hair & got a lot more done today...I'm starting to feel less foggy & more in control and getting used to being a mommy! :) I hope it last I need a routine! And since DH and I talked about everything he has been much more involved and I've felt less guilty about letting him deal with the baby since I know he wants to! It has made things 150 % better since I don't feel like I'm trying to juggle it all on my own! :)

thanks krystal i know its their loss still kinda hurts though i can imagine how anyone could not want to be part of his life he is sooooo incredible!!!! :(

some of the photos have been tagged.... not me though:( tought u might like to see the photo its not great but oh well hahaha
297471_10150354762811796_614316795_10019976_1053036_n.jpg

Krystal- thats great that you are getting into a routine, and good for you on dtd! I was told to wait until my 6 week appointment, and I'm ready. However, I'm just not feeling that great about my body. I really snapped back after having my first, but I can't seem to get rid of this belly with this one. I'm hoping with time it will go, but I'm not sure about DH seeing me naked right now, he might be grossed out by my pouch!!!
Natalie- great pic, I love seeing people kissing a baby, it seems like thats all I ever want to do with LO, give him kisses!!!

Thanks ttc we have 2 pics from this wedding where hubby giving Daniel kisses hehe

I am shocked I got tagged in the photo hahaha

Congratulation Sarahbella!!

Glad to hear all the US east coast ladies are okay!!

Nat - you look lovely! And you are a gorgeous family. Your MIL, and her family are completely and utterly moron. They should be treating you like the amazing mumma you are, and if they can't see what a diamond they have as a daughter in law then they should bloody well sod off and leave you alone.

Dare - I went to a bf clinic and they said that if you have a fast let down to maybe try to hand express a little off before a feed...but how you have the free hand to do that without Ava going mental for her milk!

Krystal - SO glad you're feeling so good. Honestly, you seem to have been doing great, even when from the early days!

Charlie - that's one healthy chumba you have there!! :D

AFM - I've been struggling. Bee has been so unsettled for a week now. Took her to the docs this morning as she's been stuffy and she's been given saline drops for her nose and she also has thrush in her mouth so been given some medicine for that...hoping in the next couple of days it will help her settle a little more than she has been! I hope so...I've had an hour a day for the last three days!

oh batty I'm so sorry about baby being like that! Hopefully the meds will help! I'm sure they will!!! It's hard in the night to think about expressing before hand. One extra thing to do right??

I just got vomited on then seconds later she pooped up her back- just had a bath. I'm sure I smell lovely washing my shirt but still think a shower is in order when dh gets home. I feel so bad for her I don't want to put her back down. Stupid milk being so fast

Aww batty I know the feeling when they are soooo unsettled it's heartbreaking isn't it!!! I know they say that they are unsettled during a growth spurt!! So maybe that aswell!!!

Oh dear dare!!!! That's not cool!!! Maybe put a muslin there so she is sick on that instead?

It's like a cloth when feeding for wiping dribbles and putting on your shoulder when u burp baby to protect clothes
Found u a link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001G75JV6/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1314746237&sr=8-1

Batty after reading your comment again it made me cry in a good way was just what I needed to hear and it's so kind of u to say that!!!! I feel like a monster the way I talk about them and constantly wonder if it's me that's the problem but then I think no cos so many times I should have had a go at them and get told I'm too nice to let them know what I think!!!

I keep meaning to ask how is your hubby getting on with jobs?

I have a birth cloth- however the one time I don't use it... Lol. That'll teach me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->