3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Thinking of you Sequeena, good luck at the docs.

x

I'll be thinking about you Sequeena until we hear how everything goes!!

AndreaBat- I'm sure the doctor will be able to hear baby with a doppler by now, I hope that will put your mind at ease. I'm just now barely showing at 15 weeks with number two so I wouldn't worry about that!

Thinking of you!

It might just be 'old blood' or if it's around your time of the month sometimes you get a bleed then! It could be all sorts of things! Let us know how it goes!

i have a Doppler i just haven't wanted to use it in fear of not being able to find he heart beat and panicking plus i have a anterior placenta which i think makes it a bit harder to pick up. i think i will ring and make an extra appointment just to put my mind at ease, im sure everything is fine i just worrying so much but i think its normal to have some extra anxiety when you have had a scary history. Its actually weird because i am fine for the first week after an appointment or scan then over the second week my anxiety increases and by the end of the 2nd im a nervous wreck thinking the worst has happened so i see my doc and the circle starts again. i think im better off just to have fortnightly appointment as standard rather than monthly. what gel does everyone use for their dopplers? i have aloevera gel but dont know if it will work?

:wacko::wacko: Mum2miller .. i know just how u feel .. afer the scan u feel on top of the world AND u wonder why you were so worked up and worried .. :wacko::wacko: .. 2 weeks later back to sq 1 .. I am hoping and praying she finds the heartbeat tomorrow (the doc that is) .. some say u have to be so many weeks so we will see .. if she cant find it i know i will panic even more and then its a costly wait and visit to see my gynae :cry:

Ok girls let me try and gather my thoughts.

I started having sharp pains in ASDA, enough to make me stop and keel over. When I went to the loo there was enough blood to soak a (thin) pantyliner, it was brown but with bits of red. I wiped bright red blood for about 5 minutes. It's since turned to brown, turned to spotting and right now has stopped.

The sharp pains have gone, I'm left with an ache in my (rock hard) abdomen, an ache in my back and left kidney, and when I try to pee it feels like there's so much pressure my uterus is going to fall out.

I rang the birthing centre who said to ring primecare because my doctors was closed. Got an appointment in primecare. When I got seen I had a urine sample which only had blood and nothing else. Doctor said could be a threatened miscarriage and is worried about my kidney. He transferred me to singleton but I had to get there myself - the problems started here.

I can't get to singleton, I can get no-one to take me. I rang my local hospital - they can do nothing as everyone who can scan has gone home. I had to ring primecare to try and get hold of the doctor, still waiting on that. Rang singleton who said I probably won't get a scan tonight and if I can't get through the doctor will need to tell them I'm not coming.

So I'm in limbo. I don't know what's happening and I don't know what to do.

Bloody hell I can't begin to imagine how u must be feeling!! :hugs:
Is there no way of getting bus or anything? Jeez must be driving u mad I honestly hope that everything is ok for u! Xx

So sorry you're having to go through this.

Are you not classed as an emergency?!?! I can't get that. Can you not get a cab/taxi over there? It's the only other way I can think of you getting there.

Sequeena - can you take a taxi?! Lord you've gotta get up there- how can no one take you?! bloody hell if you were anywhere close i'd be there in seconds!

Oh goodness sequeena I am thinking of you and praying for you and lo! ((hug)) what trauma you must be going through! I hope you are able to be seen tonight!

I got my Doppler, mine came with gel but I read u can use aloe Vera ... The gel really helps so def use something! I found mine after about 5-10 mins really low to the left of my pubic bone ... Right where I feel it move when I sneeze! It was faint and then I would get it very loud for a few seconds then baby would move again! I managed to record about 12 secs of it to send to family & they were all ecstatic! I felt so relieved! I am 14 wks and 4 days ... My dr found it at 10+6 ...but I am sure her Doppler is Steiger and didn't want to scare myself ... But I did find it easily I have the sonoline b. It is a beautiful sound that's for sure!!

I have never been so thankful to have morning sickness.

A doctor from primecare rang me back, went through the questions and decided the best thing for me to do would be to hang tight. The blood has stopped and at that point the aches were pretty much non existant.

I've managed to get a bit of sleep but can't stop dreaming about it :wacko: I woke up with a sore stomach, no more blood and feeling nauseous. It aches a bit to move round...don't know how to describe it really...and the ball of pressure when I go to the toilet is easing off so that's something.

Aw sweetheart hopefully it's just something random! I am glad you are getting some rest & bleeding has stopped! I will continue to pray for you & you keep your chin up and relax as much as possible!

Glad you are feeling a little better Sequeena, I'm still worried about you!

Hey all!

Squeena, I hope everything works out for you... I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Try not to stress...

I went to the doctor's for my 16 week appointment yesterday. The doctor's appointment went really well! I got the results back from the IPS genetic testing and we have a 1 in 52000 chance of having a baby with a defect... pretty darn good odds I'd say, especially considering that the "normal" odds are 1 in 1100 for a woman of my age!

I also got to hear the heartbeat again; the doctor found it right away, ~150bpm. And I've only gained 2 pounds! I don't have a scale at home, so I was a bit afraid as I have REALLY popped in the past couple of weeks...

This morning around 9:15 I was at work and I felt the baby moving. Usually it's just a single kick and that's it, but today I felt it wriggling around for almost 15 minutes! It was incredible!

I have my 20-week scan on Feb 25... can't wait!

Glad to say no pains, no pall of pressure when I go to the toilet and a tiny bit of brown blood this morning that's all :D

That's something! Are you having a scan to check what it could be?

Yup I'm ringing my GP as soon as they open which is in an hour. Will hopefully get seen after half 9 and I should get my scan by noon.

I managed to poop go me! Also, bit sore at the top of my belly but that's it. Some old blood when too when I wipe mixed with cm, so that's cool... I think :wacko: I'm happy to see old blood because in my head old blood = good news, red = bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->