3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Ahh at least your get to see you baby again! Although i'm guessIng your nervous I bet you're excited bout that? :/

Blood isnt always bad news! I had a bad bleed with Stephen at 9 weeks and he was fine! There can be so many reasons and like you said old blood is a lot better than fresh blood! And no cramps? That's def a good sign!

I'm actually really excited as crazy as that sounds. I've been able to 'empty my bowels' this morning and feel so much better so I think the pain was from that.

I really really want to see my baby again. My 12 week scan was a dud because baby was laying on it's belly lol so still looked a bit like an alien :haha:

Hi everyone one, Sequeena hope everything is ok. I'm glad to hear that you feel better today.

Does anyone know if they take blood when you go for your 20 week scan?

Glad that the pain isn't there Sequeena, and fingers crossed babs will be fine at the scan and it was just one of those pregnancy things.

One of my kitty cats has gone missing and I'm uber worried about him. Hoping he comes home safely soon - I'm bad enough when it comes to animals, but with my hormones I'm bursting into tears every ten minutes!

Hey girls, can I join? My EDD is the 2nd, so just over 15weeks. Had my 8th scan yesterday.

Sequeena, I hope the scan goes well.

BattyNora :( I hope the cat turns up safe and well real soon.

Squeeker they are fab results, so glad you got to hear the hb :cloud9:

Hi everyone one, Sequeena hope everything is ok. I'm glad to hear that you feel better today.

No next set of bloods 28 weeks although my midwife said go week before so they have the results to go through at the 28week appointment!

Sequeena I'm so happy your feeling better!!! How the scan goes well!
Batty Nora I'm sorry your cats gone missing they are so very independent I'm sure he will come home soon!!!! I know what u mean about hormones I cry at everything and anything!!!!

Hellooo!!!! Sure has been busy on here :D gona have a catch up now x

Ooh yayy! We got scans coming up!!! How exciting!!!! Hehe Love_Krystal you made me laf about the water birth! It did gross me out a bit once on one born every minute the girl that had baba in birthing pool after it came out the water filled with blood and all the other stuff but then i though it has to go somewhere and baby comes out nice and clean from the water hehe!

TTCNumbertwo CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Awwww another little boy!!! So happy everything is all ok too :D you got any piccies? Did you have a feeling it was blue?

Sequeena ive just seen whats been happening with you now!! I am so sorry you went through that but over the moon that you are feeling a lot better! I would still get checked out for piece of mind but im sure baba is absolutely fine and a little trickster!!!!

Squeeker glad to hear your MW appt went well too :D were all moving on!!!!!

Oh no BattyNora i know the pain of animals going missing! My 2 dogs escaped once and i was in bits! Thankfully someone took them to a pound but when i was searching for them ppl had told me they had seen them running across the main road and i thought the worst! Have you called any catteries / rescue places?

Welcome tasha....im guessing 2nd you mean 2nd Aug lol! how come you have had 8 scans – i want to say lucky girl but i wont incase theres reasoning :D

How is everyone today? Its so miserable down south, rain rain rain! Ive got serious pains in my legs and hips today! Maybe i slept funny i don’t know :S

No next set of bloods 28 weeks although my midwife said go week before so they have the results to go through at the 28week appointment!

Thanks - Thats the GTT one isnt it?

I am so cold and it's raining here in London :( I can't wait for Spring to get here!

oh also if your wondering what the hell is going on with your ticker - im trying to reduce the size and did it a bit too much so im sorting it out and will re post the link :) reducing it coz the mods have changed the size rules of our sigs boooo! so making it smaller so we can fit it in "forum legally" xx

Oh hey I have a front cover for my book... (personal book with baby recipes).

I actually have several versions... here's two...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks everyone for the bump compliments!

Sequeena - So sorry to hear you've been having troubles! I'm sure everything is fine and I will be wishing you the very best of luck :) ((HUGS))

Oh hey I have a front cover for my book... (personal book with baby recipes).

I actually have several versions... here's two...

Its fab!!!!!!!! i prefer the one without the three pics of veggies :) love it!!!! xx

Ooops, yes the second of August.

You both will regret asking. Basically a really complicated history. With my first I was induced at 35/36 weeks due to pre-eclampsia, second needed meds from 24 weeks to control my blood pressure due to pre-eclampsia, my third I had my pre-eclampsia again and my waters broke at 28 weeks, had a failed induction two days later, she was later born sleeping (stillborn) at 36+6, my fourth I had pre-eclampsia again and low waters, it also ended in an emergency section due to her distress. And since then I have had seven miscarriages.

I love the idea of a water birth, the blood looks worse cos it spreads. In the natural birth sub forum, there is a thread about OBEM and someone put her photo in there of her water birth after baby was born, and the water was clear, take a look. :flower:

yasmin, I am in London too.

Thanks Tasha... What part of London? Which hospital do you go to?

You're welcome. I live in Brentford, if you dont know it, it is not far from Heathrow. I am at Queen Charlotte's, but have had baby's in most of the West London Hospitals :haha: Ealing, Queen Charlotte's, West Middlesex, Chelsea and Westminster are the ones I have had baby's at.

Where are you? Where are you having baby?

Ohh that sounds far! I'm going to C&W. I dont like that close to it but the local ones are so crap I would prefer to travel a bit more and get better care.

So what did you think of C&W?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->