3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Coalie: I forgot to answer an earlier question. She gave me the following books;

The brilliant book of baby names
The blokes guide to pregnancy
Childbirth without fear
Hypnobirthing
Your pregnancy bible

There is a book called belly laughs on amazon that I would like to get. Heard it is really good and funny.

I think they unsure if I'm transferring stores as Im moving soon! Hmmm I need a baby name book soon I think! One book I read that was really good was myleene klass I'd like to get dh a book, I think he needs to understand a little more, although one evening I saw him googling what's happening in whichever week it was!!! Soooo sweet!!! I'll have to have a look on amazon at that one!!!

Aww he's showing interest. I like it when I wake up to find him touching my stomach. DH has been so good and he does a lot of the cooking now too. I read about other women and how little their OH's do and I am so grateful that mine helps out as much as he does.

Same here!!! Although he isn't good at cooking, he has tried more!! Few times he has offered to pick up takeaway on his way home!! I'm just doing the cleaning now! He has promised me massages tonight! He is desperate to feel baby kicking!! I've got an app on my phone that tells me how big it is each week he always asks!! Aww we are lucky!!!! :0)

Lol my DH also checks what the size is each week. They are cute aren't they?
Massages... see I always give him those because I qualified a few years back. When he tries to massage me he applies too much pressure because he likes it like that. I prefer a more gentle touch :)
I get him to rub bio-oil on for me though.
Is this your first Coalie?

Morning Krystal!!! Good luck on the job!!! No more 3am starts im guessing?!

God you girls are organised! I haven’t got any pregnancy books yet!!!! I should do really lol!

DaretoDream ive just changed you to green (yellow)! I must of missed that when you told me! The ppl in purple are girlies who don’t know sex yet but will be finding out! Purple is the default text colour

HAHA yasmin that made me laugh about what to record for placement! BNB and facebook stay open all day at work for me! So bad! Id get so much more done if i wasn’t on them hehe! And your OH is like mine with regards to massages! His are always too hard – he has banana bunch hands i swear they are massive!

Whats everyone got for tea! Chris is doin spag bol tonight nom nom nom one of my favs! And now i can cover it with cheese as not watching the figure hehehe!! xx

Going back to baby food recipes I hear the Annabel Karmel book is really good.
Here's a small selection of her recipes... https://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes

I have had ENOUGH!!! I spent £12 to get to Bridgend, which makes it £25 in 2 days and I have still not had a fucking scan. I went into gynaecology, didn't get my lady garden poked because of my 'past' (in other words they were scared shit I would go ape). I then asked about the scan, it was the only reason I was there and my doctor STRESSED I needed one. "Sorry, we don't do them in these circumstances" Then what fucking circumstances do you do them in!!!!!!!!

I have rung everyone possible - the birth centre, I spoke to the sister there, I rang my doctor who was only working half day so couldn't get through to him, I rang my midwife who was extremely shocked and angry.

Another doctor from my surgery is now on the case. He said he WILL get me what I need. He said it may take 45 minutes or so because the person he needs to speak to is in theatre but he will have an answer for me. He said I would probably have to go through to singleton and when I said I really could not afford anything else he said not to worry he will arrange me an ambulance. YES!!! He then asked me how I felt and said any changes I'm to ring him back immediately.

I get the feeling that whoever has fucked up is going to get kicked in the genitals. I have been refused scans by 3 hospitals in 2 days. I have spoken to doctors, consultants, midwives and sisters. I don't know what else to do. I can't carry on like this :cry:

Yeap, I've had to tell him loads of times that he needs to treat me more delicately. I get him to run my fingers across my back which is nice.

Dinner... Hmmm not sure yet. I fancy some kind of pasta dish too.

i cant believe that you have been refused scans!!!! im so sorry that you have wasted so much time hunni! thank god that he has said he will arrange an ambulance otherwise its going to cost you a fortune!!!!! so do you know roughly when a scan will be sorted or are they not that organised? so sorry hun :hugs:x

I have had ENOUGH!!! I spent £12 to get to Bridgend, which makes it £25 in 2 days and I have still not had a fucking scan. I went into gynaecology, didn't get my lady garden poked because of my 'past' (in other words they were scared shit I would go ape). I then asked about the scan, it was the only reason I was there and my doctor STRESSED I needed one. "Sorry, we don't do them in these circumstances" Then what fucking circumstances do you do them in!!!!!!!!

I have rung everyone possible - the birth centre, I spoke to the sister there, I rang my doctor who was only working half day so couldn't get through to him, I rang my midwife who was extremely shocked and angry.

Another doctor from my surgery is now on the case. He said he WILL get me what I need. He said it may take 45 minutes or so because the person he needs to speak to is in theatre but he will have an answer for me. He said I would probably have to go through to singleton and when I said I really could not afford anything else he said not to worry he will arrange me an ambulance. YES!!! He then asked me how I felt and said any changes I'm to ring him back immediately.

I get the feeling that whoever has fucked up is going to get kicked in the genitals. I have been refused scans by 3 hospitals in 2 days. I have spoken to doctors, consultants, midwives and sisters. I don't know what else to do. I can't carry on like this :cry:

What A**HOLES! I feel angry on your behalf... this kind of stress is the last thing you need! Hope someone sorts it out for you.

:( so awful! so how long has it been already from the 45 mins? bet your sat by the phone waiting for a call¬!!! xx

uhhh I don't even know. It's been a while. It may take longer depending on what's happening but my doctor has promised me an answer today.

Aww no I'm really lucky he does it just right :0) I haven't been able to give him any cos really suffering from pins and needles in hands to the point where my arms hurt?!? Hmmm dinner I'm just doing a pasta and tomato sauce and Maybe some garlic bread!! Yum yum!!!
Annabell karmels food is really good!!! I'm Definatly gonna make sure I get all her books, and Rachel Allen when looking at solids Esp when I need all the help (I'm only just learning to cook meat and that's like burgers etc raw meat, no idea!!!!!)
Yes it is my 1st (well unless counting a loss few years ago!)
Oh sequeena what a pain :( I'm sorry they are being so shite!!! but at least it sounds like they are going to get it all sorted out now though but u didn't need that added stress!!!

That's ridiculous! Any bleeding in pregnancy has to be examined by a scan to check baby is ok! (or at least that's what I've been told!) What d**kheads!!! I hope your Dr sorts this out because it's really not fair for you to be stuck in limbo like this!

i cant believe how difficult they are being sequeena, its ridiculous!!! i hope you get your scan soon, it is good to hear the bleeding has stopped though so hopefully it was just something minor. My sister also had a minor short bleed in the start of her pregnancy and it was from a small tear in her cervix closer to the vagina not the baby. The bleeding went away very quick and she was just on bed rest for a week. Goodluck sorting them docs out!

Well my worry of lacking symptoms has well and truly passed, its like im back at the start of my pregnancy with the amount of times a day i need to wee atm. its literally every 10 mins when im awake and i think i got out of bed 6 or 7 times at least last night. Plus i had a quick scan yesterday because i was feeling worried and all looked really good. the little bub when ever i moved would put one hand up and Wave. My OB was so sweet she would wave back each time. was definitely very reassuring and put my mind at ease for the time being anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->