3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Welcome new ladies, hello oldies! I am eating everything in sight today. Nothing is safe. And last night I had a bowl of pumpkin ravioli pasta for my tea with blobs of mozzarella and parma ham on top and I literally couldn't cram it in fast enough! Am concerned that tonight's plan of a stir-fry with vegetables is going to be woefully inadequate.

Think i felt some flutters this am, but then followed by some gas.....( tmi! :blush: )

so don't know if it was real or me just making it up.

Can't wait til we all know what we're having. How are all you ladies feeling today?

I've been pretty good lately. Wishing it was warmer here so i could get outside and play with the dog.

Coalie I think your MW might be wrong too (not the words I was going to use, but as we're on a public board I'll be polite).

I had sciatica from 9-11 weeks and then hip pain (as well as strained muscle pains) on and off from then on. Especially with walking. My MW said SPD is most likely, it can hit in first tri and stay or start then disappear and then come back in third tri. Every woman is different.
If it keeps up, I would keep badgering your MW or maybe if she won't help, then go to your GP. I know of a couple of women who have ended up on crutches due to SPD so it's worth fighting your corner.
Let us know how you get on.

Im so glad u said that I thought I was going mad!!!! I've gone right of doctors midwives everything I started getting this dull pain on mon they thought urine infec and it came back clear so why didn't they stop and think??!! Id completely forgotten that I had suffered with siatica completely this pain had made me forget everything!!!!
Stupid question what is SPD ??

Symphysis Pubis disorder, same as pelvic pain in most respects.
It's due to the joints in your hips relaxing and getting ready for birth. I was told that sometimes there is a little too much relaxing which may cause inflamation and that what causes the pain.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/
This has a lot of info

Thank you so much snap dragon!!! I'll read that now!!!! I'm so relieved I'm not the only one and not being a woss!! X

Ladies who have felt movement - have any of you experience them like gurgling bubbles in your belly? I normally only feel this when I'm hungry but the last few hours I've been getting them almost constantly, even after I ate. Thought they might be gas but nothing has...uhum....passed recently.

I would have thought it was too early for me to feel them...maybe I'm just hoping!

Think i felt some flutters this am, but then followed by some gas.....( tmi! :blush: )

so don't know if it was real or me just making it up.

Can't wait til we all know what we're having. How are all you ladies feeling today?

I've been pretty good lately. Wishing it was warmer here so i could get outside and play with the dog.

I thought i felt baby the other day but now ive convinced myself that it was wind :blush::haha:

i know i cant wait to find out what im having, its driving me crazy!

Me and you are due on the same day! :flower: we could be bump buddies? is this ur first? xxx

Aww your lucky Sarah! My sickness didn’t die down till about a week ago! I personally am finding out sex! Too much of a control freak not to! What would you prefer to do? If you want a surprise till when baba pops out wait but if you want to be prepared with colours, names, clothes etc then deffo find out sex haha! Im doing good thanks! Not feeling that pregnant the past couple days which isn’t nice! Making me a bit scared and i don’t have a Doppler any more to reassure myself! I borrowed one from a friend but she asked me to pass it to another pregnant friend and now i feel lost without it! Im thinking of getting one on ebay but i shouldn’t really coz money!

Welcome Mar2010!!! And welcome to BNB too!!! Its great here your love it and be addicted like us soon ;) are you gona find out sex or you a team yellow?

Hehe Vicki you make me laugh! My hunger comes and goes you know! Sometimes i eat all day and sometimes i eat just “normal”! today ive had cereal, an apple, a big egg salad and a couple biccies! OH is making Italian sheps pie tonight (one of my FAVS) so i cant wait to get home!!!! Whats everyone else got nom nom nom!

OOOh daretodream congrats on the flutters!!! I want kicks! So impatient!!!!!

I know what u mean samira, my doppler is breaking, dont know what i wud do without it, its keeping me sane lol!

Im having lasagne and garlic bread and then lemon cheesecake for pud. nom nom!! :)
itailian shepards pie sounds yummy, how is it different from normal shepards pie?? xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies.

It sounds like those of you who have mentioned movements are experiencing movements, so exciting. The books usually say 16+ or 18+ weeks, but that is just an average. It can be early, and I dont think it is unusual, just that a lot of women are unsure for the first few weeks until they become stronger.

I went shopping with my brother today, it is his birthday so we went to Oxford Street, and I am really paying for it, my hips/pelvis feel like they are going to explode and my pubic bone might just fall out of me.

I hope yasmin's scan went well.

How are you all?

Hi everyone! My scan went well. Baby is as baby should be... So I had a feeling that I was having a boy and it turned out that I am in team...

Awwwwww :cloud9: :cloud9: congratulations Yasmin

Congrats Yasmin!! Lots and lots of boys due in the summer :D

Hi im lizzie, im due july 12th and we are team blue

Hope all you ladies are doing ok xxx

Congrats Yasmin!! We are going to have a summe full of energetic little boys :)

Thanks ladies xx We bought a few boy clothes today :) Hubby and I are happy. So are there no more scans after this. Wish I could see him again. I cant wait for July now.

Italian sheps pie is made quite similar, mince, browned then tinned tommys, red wine, garlic, onion carrot, mushroom and basil! Then instead of proper mash you use sweet potatos mashed with milk and parmesan cheese! Im not joking it is amazing! its a gino d’acampo recipe! I love him lol!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK yasmin thats fab news!!! Your feelings were right!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more point for the blue team hehe!!!!

Welcome Lizzies too!!! Another blue hehe!

How is everyone today?! I had a tiny bit of sickness today nooooo! Not too bad considering its gone from every day to only once or twice a week! 18 weeks today too woop! 2 more weeks till my scan! Still seems like forever!!!!!! xx

Morning girls.

Yay, for buying blue Yasmin. What did you buy?

Weclome Lizzie, and congrats on your little boy.

Oh no Samira, I hope you feel better now? Happy 18 weeks!! Two weeks will fly by, what date is it?

My gender scan is in two days, sooooooo excited. My first is a boy, and I have had three girls since, so figuring probably another girl, even more so with all these blue bumps, gotta even it up.

Morning girls.

Yay, for buying blue Yasmin. What did you buy?

Weclome Lizzie, and congrats on your little boy.

Oh no Samira, I hope you feel better now? Happy 18 weeks!! Two weeks will fly by, what date is it?

My gender scan is in two days, sooooooo excited. My first is a boy, and I have had three girls since, so figuring probably another girl, even more so with all these blue bumps, gotta even it up.

Thanks hunni! still nicely bunged up but dont feel as bad as i did thankfully! its on the 4th March at 8.15 nice n early so no waiting all day hehe! ive booked the day off so i can go shopping after hehe! ooooh 2 days how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope its a blue for you even it out hehe! what do you find easier - boys or girls lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->