3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hey girls!
How's everyone?
Wow, seems like a lot of us are on Team Blue! Exciting :)

Hi girls I just am so happy this morning and have to announce that my OH felt the baby kicking away last night :) so glad that he is able to share the experience now. Hope you are all ok :) xx

We bought some baby rompers, tshirts, shoes and bibs :) Will buy more soon!

Now finding a name that hubby and I agree on will be difficult!

Heyy waitin4astork! Really good thanks so glad its the weekend! No plans but still yay! I hope im gona be joining you all on team blue soon hehe!

Els1988 congrats on the kicking!!!! I want to feel it let alone my OH hehe!!!

Aww yasmin im the same with my OH! We always reel off names and i hate his and he hates mine! Were gona have a nightmare when the time comes!!!!! What names do yuo like? xx

It sounds like you will be Samira- sounded like you might be on Team Blue at your last scan! Bet you can't wait to get it confirmed ;)
I've got a day out tomorrow with a group of friends- there'll be 7 of us actually! Think it's going to be a girly, chatty day with a bit of shopping thrown in :)

I havent thought of any names... I decided to not think about it until we knew the gender so I will look into it at the weekend... but hubby does have different taste to mine!

Hi ladies!

Congrats on team blue yasmin!!

I am still going Pink crazy, I am buying everything cute and girly that i see!

I have been feeling flutters for the last few days aswell, its amazing!

Thanks TaNasha... I love baby girls clothes... they are just so adorable!

DH just rolls his eyes and sighs when i come home with bags full of pink

I am glad it is early, plenty of time for shopping then.

I dont think the sex makes a difference, my little boy was a easy baby, my first little girl was tough cos she had reflux which she was under hospital care for, my youngest slept through the night from night two, so easy too. And they are all easy now as children.

We have names sorted :thumbup:

TaNasha I love girly clothes too, what sorts of things have you bought. :cloud9: Flutterings.

There are so many more cute boys clothes now though, than when I had my little boy in 2004. I have seen this really cute shirt/vest in Next that I love for a boy.

I am glad it is early, plenty of time for shopping then.

I dont think the sex makes a difference, my little boy was a easy baby, my first little girl was tough cos she had reflux which she was under hospital care for, my youngest slept through the night from night two, so easy too. And they are all easy now as children.

We have names sorted :thumbup:

TaNasha I love girly clothes too, what sorts of things have you bought. :cloud9: Flutterings.

There are so many more cute boys clothes now though, than when I had my little boy in 2004. I have seen this really cute shirt/vest in Next that I love for a boy.

I think ive got that vest / shirt?! is it blue checkered? and we also got a white shirt with the roll up sleeves haha! its so cute as it looks exactly like what daddy wears! naughty i know getting blue already but when the woman at out 12 week told us she was pretty sure it was blue we bought something hehe! doesnt matter if its not as i got so many friends pregs 1 is bound to have a boy!!!!

Hi ladies

Can i join please. I am Carrie and i am due to have my first baby on the 11th August.

x

Thank you for the welcome, it has taken me a while to join as i didnt want to jinx anything but have decided to go with the flow now!!

So here is a little bit about me....

My husband and i got married in July last year and were planning on starting to try and conceive around our first anniversary but we had a very happy accident and things have moved along much quicker than planned.

We are not planning on finding out what we are having although hubby really wants to!! I just love the idea of a surprise although the curiousity is there, but i can stay strong it is only 25 weeks to go!

My husband already has a 13 year old son Dylan who lives with us and as much as i love him it will be lovely to have my own child!!

Am looking forward to getting to know you ladies throughout this time x

Wow, so many team blues!!! TaNasha I think you're the only one who's team pink- I can't help but look at pretty dresses and wonder if I'll ever get to buy some, but boys stuff is super cute too!

I'm having a HORRIBLE day today! DS caught the stomach bug and has been throwing up all day! We took a quick trip to the drugstore to get some pedialite and he threw up in the car and then in the store. By the time we got home, we were both soaked in puke and my car is disgusting!!! Ugh, I feel so bad for him because he's just miserable!!

Hello all. I just joined the bump and am so excited to be here. I am due August 12th and will get my 20 week u/s on March 22nd. I can hardly wait. I am 15 weeks today. Went to doctor and found out I've gained a total of 7 lbs, all of which has been in the last 4 weeks. I still only weight 116 so I'm not too worried, but still.... How much weight has everyone else gained so far?

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! All the shopping is so exciting! They are becoming more and more real by the moment!! I bought two bags of blue on my day off :) oh and a couple of pink things for our sweet niece! Haha i've shopped for my 3 nephews for the past 5 years, buying almost their entire wardrobes literally... Our baby will get to wear lots of that but my sister will want the clothes back (uggh for keeping up with clothes and whose things are whose!) and I want him to have special things of his own too :) I can't wait to put them on him!

I've been feeling the baby move a ton especially the past 2 weeks, but had it not been for the u/s I wouldn't have been sure it was the baby bc it's slightly painful/uncomfortable! I mean occasionally he flips and it feels fluttery but a lot of the time he balls up really low on the left side of my pelvis right against my hip bone and it feels like a cramp or like I'm sore from
running... Then he kicks my bladder & lately even into my back some with his perfect tiny little feet! I can hear him moving like crazy on the Doppler at night, I usuallu have to chase him with it! DH loves it to, although I wish he could feel the exciting yet painful kicks that go along with it! Haha

We have pretty much agreed on names which was shocking bc we are very different people, but we had our first names picked out since our first discussion when we found out & they've sort of stuck!

Welcome all the new ladies!! Congrats!! & yay on a scan soon Tasha!!

I haven't gained weight, I've lost about 4-5 lbs. Not intentionally, & I hvent been sick. Just eating healthier since I got pregnant, but I am overweight already, so I do not need to gain lots of weight... Maybe 10-15 lbs... That's my goal anyways. My new job is extrememly active (after working last night I could barely walk my back hurt so bad! It was busy!!) so baby & I get lots of good exercise!

I'm going to go and have a catch up - but I went to the baby show in London yesterday and was a little naughty!

All this "not getting anything until June" went out the window! BUT...I ended up saving £300 - £220 of that on a pram/buggy!!

For £500 I got a Britax B Smart, carry cot, CAR SEAT, raincovers, cosy toe, and car seat belted base....it was SUCH a deal!! I was set on a Silver Cross, but trying out it was just too bulky for me; and we had wanted to Britax car seat as I had written a technology story where it came out best on safety..Now I've got a GORGEOUS buggy and spent less money than I would have on everything anyway!! LOVE IT!!

Congrats Yasmin! We're a bit blue aren't we!! Sure the girlies will catch up in no time!

Samira - blurgh for sickness. I had a bad nausea day, but yay it's not all the time still for you! Good lord that shephards pie sounds gorgeous. Hmmmmm, fooooood.

Els - amazing about the kicking! So nice OH can now feel involved! Did he get excited?

Krystal...so jealous with the movement!!! I've put on about 7lbs now..which I'm a little ashamed at..3lb was this week!! I'm desperately making sure I get my veggies but worried I'm doing harm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->